Well USA? I mean he has a point

Well USA? I mean he has a point...

Well i mean the explanation is reasonable

I think what we actually need to do is drop nuclear weapons on ourselves

uhhh why do you need to invest more money if they just won the world cup?

no one cares about womens anything

Soccer is gay lol why invest money in it, maybe that's why we suck, since the national teams are paid for by sponsors and not the government no sponsors of value want to give them any money

We're the only ones who really care about womens soccer/take it seriously so we're usually best at it. It's not something worth celebrating because it's not much of an accomplishment

what did she mean by this?

He's right. Winners get the spoils.

The men's team should be dumped off into a favela somewhere to learn the game or something. Know the monkey, learn his ways, become him, eat his soup, gain his agility.

I'm not a soccer fan, but that seems a reasonable training method to improve.

The women already get their salaries from the nt. Men's team doesn't

why invest more if they can already win with less?

It's actually getting pushed pretty hard in Europe now awell.

not a surprise

nobody cares about Women's football.
In France, because the free channels can't air relevant football, they air meme football like women's football, U-xx football, 3rd tier leagues foot, even mini-football or futsal
So yes, women's football = mini football.

It was really unfair that the U.S. had to play two teams at once!. They could have beaten Trinidad or Tobago but not both at the same time

Except no one gives a shit about women's football. Maybe they should be shaming sponsors into giving them more money because sexism?

to be honest me too if France didn't win World Cup 2018 I would not have been interested in it

There was an article on Bloomberg that people in the US historically only watch the World Cup if the US is in it and that Fox is expecting to lose $30 mln in advertising fees since the US didn't get in (i.e. they paid FIFA X dollars to get rights to show WC and the amount they expect to get in ads since US didn't make it is $30 mln less than that)

how come when you give money to women because their women is not considered sexist ?
its the same thing as a backhanded compliment

Kek fox and sawker btfo

Is she implying compensation should be based on your performance and what you contribute?

$30 mln is an accounting error for the company that owns Fox Sports but definitely may lead to reviews in the televising of soccer here

I literally have never seen a soccer game being televised on local channels or ESPN so I doubt much will change.

Then you don't watch much TV since ESPN televises a fair amount of MLS. Fox Sports has significant soccer stuff but most of it flies under the radar since it airs in the middle of the day

>watching ESPN outside their football, basketball, or baseball slots
>watching fox sports at all

My point stands, local channels always show football, baseball, hockey, or basketball but not once have I seen them showing soccer.

As if that's any excuse to get absolutely booty blasted like 5-0.

>it doesnt happen
>it does happen at these locations
>i never visit those locations so it doesnt happen
Literally you

>BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY WON THE WORLD CUP
>go on to get decimated by teen boys
Women football is a joke.

>we didn't really care about it ;^P
Getting rekt by an" academy team" ain't building no good chemistry, tho.

>he

why fix something that aint broke
girls shouldve played poorly from the start tbqh

The womens game needs more nipple tbqh

haha where can i find these two guys, trinidad and this tobago haha ive heard good things ha my wife is asking

Why invest more money? They already won the World Cup you fucking retard.

This.
There's nothing to gain from spending more money.
There's nothing else left after that.

Just imagine it, guys. Wht if they changed the rules of women's football so that every team your team concedes a goal, you have to strip off one article of clothing.
1-0, they take off their tops
2-0, they take off their shorts
3-0, they take off their bras
4-0, they take off their underwear
If they concede 5, they take off their socks and shoes.
If they concede 6, the game stops, the strap-ons come out, and they get fucked right there on the pitch.
Holy shit, guys.
In the last world cup Ecuador and Ivory Coast both had 10 goals scored against them in one match. Japan lost the final 5-2. Just imagine it.

anything interesting happen in the next 8-9 months Future Frenchman?

Would get the views, that's for sure

Yeah...just imagine...

do it

i like morgan

careful leaf

Did you just assume xis gender?

muslim women are allowed to play sports?

Clean it up. That's right, you fucking heard me. Clean that shit up NOW you pathetic, stinky, lonely, alcoholic, disappointment of a 'son' janny. We all know you aspire to be a full time mod, but you will always be a lowly janny. The laughing stock of the entire board. Even Hiro himself considers you a disgrace to this website. We all know you make zero, zip, nadda, nil, scratch dollars. You pathetic pea brained imbecile. Stop begging your mother to buy you hot pockets. Every day, EVERY FUCKING DAY, on her stupid hot pockets run she considers just running away and moving across the country, just like your father once did. And hey guess what? He has no regrets about it. They don't care that you die alone and hungry. Hell, they would be THRILLED about it. Just think about it, no more hot pockets runs, no more of that putrid stench oozing out the basement coming from your wretched ogre shaped body. No more of your stomping when you finally, FINALLY, decide to get up from your worn out chair and drag your fat ass to the freezer. Fucking pathetic.
Just remember, banning me won't bring your father back.
And here's another tip. Make it a habit to shower at least once in a while. I can SMELL those rotting crumbs on your 600 lb body through my screen.
See you in 3 days.

you will be spared on day of the rake

Hope Solo made me hate genitalia overall

Women's sports should just go the Gilbert Arenas route

1. Fox Sports isn't a common channel, only certain providers have it and you have to pay extra
2. ESPN, fair enough but ESPN also has obscure shit like Poker and Fishing so hardly a point
3. Local Channels is where ALL major sports are shown and the fact that soccer is missing shows you how uncommon it is

I agree

This

get paid a hundred million dollars not to play?

Meh, I would.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

lmao this faggot would be screaming the same thing if the records were reversed

>really crazy idea: let's try investing more money in the US womens national ream SO THAT THEY WIN A WORLD CUP AS WELL

checked and keked

$30 minutes? The fuck are you talking about?

Fox televises MLS every weekend and even some Bundesliga/Champions League, while NBC always has one PL match a week. Not to mention every WC match except the US ones will be shown on network FOX

retard

It is the only solution. The final one to the transatlantic question.

As bad as always.

I haven't laughed this hard at a post in a long time

>women's soccer

I'm pretty they would lose to the u17 usmnt by a large margin

Let us play a game:
Who is the strongest male NT the US "women" NT would actually not lose against?
I wonder how they would do against Bhutan or Vanuatu or Samoa.

I can see them unironically lose to Mali U17, so yeah you should probably pick men team below U15.

Canada

god damn i fucking hate america so much

Women's sports are a joke. They'd lose against your average men's junior team by a wide margin.

>it's okay because they didn't really care about that match
yeah well Americans don't care about the sport

I'd like to blast their booty if you know what I mean

Why invest more money in the women's team when they already win cups?

>fag flag

Opinion disregarded.

>program is elite
>lets put in more money

why? there is no super world cup to win... just the world cup

but they're all disgusting

dude they wouldn't even like care about the match, what are you, a fucking misogynist?

no he doesn't.

>eat his soup

No, nice try though, shameful fellow Canadian.

She's saying that the women should get more funding, equal to that of the men's team since they play the same sport. And especially since the women's team performs better than the men's team and brings in more publicity to the sport.

If the wimminz team is such a profitable investment, you'd think there would be hedge funds beating down the door for the opportunity to invest in it

>My women's soccer
>everybody forgetting they got embarrassed in the Olympics

if it ain't broke, don't fix it

Call an anglo-american an amerishart and watch how he recoils..

umm they didn't win squat...paid off ref and who knows who else to call never used penalty, like the US does in everything.

>brings in more publicity
But not more money. The share the USSF gets for the television rights to the Gold Cup alone dwarfs anything the USWNT brings in.

Of course, they're free to waste their money on women's soccer if they want. No one is going to care.

There's only one World Cup that can be called "the." Women's WC is no different from snookers WC, it cannot be called "the world cup"