youtube.com/watch?v=eAZ1srnfzR8
youtube.com/watch?v=-SxR2jGNB6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

accidents happen in ballet, monkey

Lol.

-t

-t

>To the soccer field. And STEP ON IT

By your logic walking on the street is a dangerous sport, fucking stupid monkey.

>Soccer is a pussy sport

.loL

Yes it it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1POVLqxwjiI

Did his career cisse?

actually not, he is the only player in the world who broke both legs and cameback to play

bump

Lmao

Pepe did nothing wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=cq0GVOFgGBg

his local pharmacy was out of his meds that day

You ever had someone do that to you in cold weather? Fucking hurts

god I hate brazilians

I mean can you imagine waking up and reminding yourself you're a brazilian

It gives me a small panic attack thinking about it.

What a fag

Post almost-ending-career injuries

*kneels*

I once fell down the stairs one my way to get some hot coacoa. Where is my medal?

lmao what a pussy, I bet he even started rolling on the grass and screaming because of that tiny scratch.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LwL-xw7Zyk

remember when Dida got btfo by a drunk Celtic fan?

That's a Brojob
Nothing gay about it

what the hell happened there

His knee bone pop up

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7gXE6IflNg
Not exactly

anyone have that hockey webm where the guy got his throat slit?

>if people is injured it is manly

So gymnastics is the less pussy sport?

Stop embarassing yourself.

This.

Gymnastics is one of the most dangerous sports out there. I participated for several years. I'm not going to admit I'm more badass than mma fighters even tho I also do that :^) most gymnasts aren't tough but they have massive balls for trying crazy shit.

Did the little flopper get a boo boo? I'm sure mommy will kiss it and make it feel better.

Futbol is not for pussies, but not because of this reason, but there is actually alot of contact in the game, much more than Basketball at least.
Also, what exactly is pussy about Futbol? Diving is a good example, but this is something fairily recent, and amerisharts say this for quite some time. Is just the Fox and the grapes IMO.

>americans playing football

what did he mean by this?

You DO realise he's doing that for tactical advantage, right?

You DO realise he's not really hurt, don't you?

Basketball has tons of contact dumb shit. Try guarding someone driving to the hoop. A little shoulder bump is nothing for contact.

The fact pretending to be maimed is "strategy" speaks volumes about the sport. It's the equivalent of little kids crying on the play ground to get the other in trouble when nothing really happened.

cyclists are pus-

I take pride in it, being native in your country is kinda boring

Body dispute is considered a foul in Basketball, when it's completely normal in Football.

No it's not. Block and charging are fouls in basketball. You can have contact in basketball just like some mild contact in soccer. Basketball has gotten super bitch lately but in the 90s you could break a nose and no foul would be called.

Should have taken the drunk guy out of the race

contact in football isn't mild, if someone cuts you off from the ball he uses his full body force, in bball you get fouls for slight contacts whoch makes sense, it doesn't take much contact to make you not make the shot but it also makes the sport more pussy, especially since so many players make low percentage drives to the basket in hopes to get a freethrow

Please stop. I've played soccer. It's not that bad. It's nothing really. It's a little owie you get once in awhile. This shit happens hundreds of times a game in a real contact sport. Soccer contact is incidental when the goal is to Jack people in other sports (obviously not basketball)

Do accidents happen in soccer? Of course.
But a lot more play-acting happens and if it continues soccer will never be accepted as a really popular sport in North America, that's just a fact.
And I say this as a life-long soccer player and varsity starting fullback.
We are used to football and hockey here.
These are truly manly sports.
Sports in which a guy rolling around literally pretending to be hurt would be looked down upon by his own team-mates. Sports in which plaers routinely play with spains and broken bones, and in the case of hockey, a player died, was revived by doctors, and asked to be put back in the game.

So, when we see a grown man pretending to be tripped and holding his face or leg as if it has been badly injured, it disgusts us.
gif related

@78910307
>Soccer contact is incidental
Just don't discuss with amerisharts, kraut, it's not worth it.

>real housewives of atlanta.gif

Also a British sport, glad you like it

why even make that out of glass?

Hockey is badass, handegg is for wimps though, hence why they wear protection.

So you don't fucking die. It's plexiglass. It hardly ever breaks. If that was a solid wall
1. No one could see the game
2. Players would be going to the hospital constantly cause the wall wouldn't have any give.

kek

See we told you, NOBODY here watches the sport.

Even the PLAYERS don't watch the sport!

has he got a packet of cocaine in there?

Hockey wears a shit load of protection.

Basketball has far more contact than soccer
t. I've watched both sports for more than 30 seconds.

>tfw remember watching this live
>tfw it was more than 12 years ago

HUNG

Being a faggot "for tactical advantage" is still being a faggot

Hockey is for pussies and hockey players are considered faggots in Poland. These are real manly sports.

>Motorcycle fucking speedway.
You can't make this shit up. Four riders race around a track made of a surface with no grip whatsoever, shoving each other with elbows and risking death every lap. Oh, almost forgot - the bikes have no brakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=zq4Nwt8NfXI
youtube.com/watch?v=iHm9lWNobXw

>Downhill skiing
I'll give you that Yanks - you are pretty good at it. You reach speeds of 100MPH, protected only by a helmet. Constant battle against yourself and the course. Also pretty easy to get sertiously fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDJuwA8R8h8
youtube.com/watch?v=KvOs-_y7RCI
youtube.com/watch?v=u8_-WBl7FiU

>Ski jumping
You need huge fucking balls to do that. It doesn't pay well, the training regiment is one of the worst in all of sports, accidents aren't that common, but they are spectacular when they do. Alcoholism and becoming a male stripper is an occupational hazard.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ft6bVwVeV8
youtube.com/watch?v=eAZ1srnfzR8
youtube.com/watch?v=-SxR2jGNB6w

The current state of Bundesliga.

Yes, it says:
>The user has not made the video available in your country.

>the virgin burger vs. the chad ref

Now I get why Brazilians love UFC so much

soccer is a pussy sport

post deathmarch

>Bundesliga
>The user has not made the video available in your country.
>Germany

Nigel, you're not even going to have a country soon. Stop thinking about people half a world away and get rid of those quintessentially British Muslims raping your children.

But they were comparing it to basketball..