1 day since being kicked out from the world cup against a meme island shithole

>1 day since being kicked out from the world cup against a meme island shithole
>Arena, Bradley, Altidore, Howard, Gonzalez, Besler, and Dempsey have not announced their retirements from the team
>Gulati has said fuck all and even suggested he wasnt going to make many changes based off 1 game.
Nuke these niggers and this garbage program PLEASE. Im prepared to drop soccer for good if nothing changes for the better.

People like you don't exist according to your countrymen on this board.

Those are just salty flyover niggers so I dont care about those faggots shitposting with the "we dont care lol" threads.

You're an aberration and shouldn't exist according to american media.

Sup Forums sp is not american media my chicanito friend

soccer is gay lol like OP

Ironically enough our sports media is talking about this shit show from Colin Cowherd to ESPN personalities who usually just talk about college football

Im not gay for you, user. Take your faggotass to a gay conversion camp where you can pray the gay obsession from your degenerate soul pls

A live in mexico huebro, but nice try!

>this absolutely homosexual post

literally proving my point bud

Howard and Dempsey can stay, even though they're both old as fuck they were two of the three who seemed to care about a result.

Howard was so fucking garbage in the last two games, what is wrong with you?

Howard was fine, the four in front of him were big issues

No he wasnt you fucking retard he was too slow to react yesterday against goals that should have been blocked if it werent for his grandpa reflexes and bad positioning and he conceded an easy goal to Costa rica a month ago. He's 40 fucking years old and needs to fuck off along with every single MLS shitter over 25.

I'm not sure we watched the same game.

soccer is for gays and euros and beans

>Arena, Bradley, Altidore, Howard, Gonzalez, Besler, and Dempsey have not announced their retirements from the team
I don't believe you. That's the least that could happen. You now have 4 years to rebuild from the ground up, and you obviously not gonna build from a rotten house

This. Don't forget poorfags too like Africans and Middle Easterns.

Arena and Gulati said no changes were necessary.
They want to keep the rotten house.

OP already said he isnt gay for you

There's an american youngster GK in belgium who looks promissing. Horvat or something like that

I know. Horvath never got a chance because of MLS faggots shilling their meme players on our national team.

He's only 19. There's still time

All of those fucks need to go especially Howard
ANYTHING is better then the shitshow we have right no

I gotta admit, the WC is less fun without the USA in it. It's a shame really

What would they be salty about if they genuinely do not care for the sport? I could care less about soccer, and the national team losing meant nothing to me.

I believe when Americans say they don't care about soccer in general but Id on't believe you guys don't care completely about the WC.

Are Americans really this unpatriotic? Where I'm from people at least give a shit even if we lose is the most obscure sports.

only liberals create and care about nations

>Are Americans really this unpatriotic?

Ugh, the word you're looking for, is "unracist", sweetie xx

hopefully we go out too in november so the whole federation can be scrapped off and hopefully we can get more competent people there

This

The VAST minority in America are people who watch soccer.

It just so happens they overreact online, and call anyone who disagrees with them names, such as "fly-over states".

I personally know 2 people who watch soccer.
One protests outside the town hall daily for gay rights, the other is from bolivia and knows very little english

No one asked you and no one cares.

If you really didnt care you wouldnt be responding in the first place, you retards. Just filter the threads like what half of your r*dditor buddies already do.

>based off 1 game
Not one game though. You had a terrible campaign, 3 wins from 10.

Americans hate soccer, Americans love bragging and winning

>could care less

How did an uppity curry nigger become president of our soccer federation?

Yes but the memes will be more fun

Altidore, Gonzalez and Dempsey are good actually. Arena can fuck off though.

He actually is gay tho

Gonzalez was really bad during the match. The only ball he got to first he put into our goal. Let Howard chase a deflected shot to the edge of the box. Gonzalez and Besler should be dropped for a bit, but not totally frozen out. Bradley needed to go two years ago, though.

>Joshit Niggerdore
>Gonzalel
>good
Pick one