So how come the Women's National Team is better than Men's National Team?

So how come the Women's National Team is better than Men's National Team?

If you're a hyper athletic male in this country, why on Earth would you play soccer?
Whereas, if you're a hyper athletic female, soccer is just as good as any other option.

Because our title IX dykes play against amateur females who dont have anywhere near the amount of funding they get from our kike legislature wheras our mens team is garbage compared to the highly competitive, ruthless mens teams in South America and Europe.

They have Arby's.

they have no international competition, there are like 4-6 less good women teams and that's it
for men there are like 20 extremely strong teams, and 40 teams that can become contenders overnight (including United States)

soccer is a woman's sport

Betfer, as in, better in relation to the competition that they face. The US is one of the few countries which actually puts a lot of resources into women's sports, that's why.

Let me explain why American's are celebrating not going to the Fifa world cup in a way tiny European brains can understand.
Imagine every four years there is a tournament in cock-sucking. Your women's team wins 3 times. That's great, you take pride in knowing your women are the best cock suckers in the world. You watch it on TV, its fun to watch and gets you aroused.
Now the Men on Men cock-sucking tournament is coming around, you know its going to be plastered all over TV, American Men sucking cocks instead of your regular sports programming, everyone is going to talk about men sucking off other men, and you dont really want your country associated with such a tournament. You ask your neighbours to the North, best friends and largest trading partner if they are going and they say "no way fag, we are coming off back to back gold medals in chick fucking, miss me with that gay shit"
You look to the homeless guy to the south of you and he is already throat deep.
Yeah dont really want to qualify now do you?

Second-Wave feminism brought us Title IX, which requires that from primary school up through college, female sports must receive equal funding to male ones.

Women don't tend to play hyper-physical contact sports such as Football and Hockey, so the good, passionate female athletes are divided amongst soccer, basketball, and softball.

Basketball has a reputation for being for lesbians and has a definite anti-feminine stigma attached (tall and big girls do very well).

Softball pales in comparison to baseball, which drives some people away, and one of the softball archetypes is the big girl who hits home runs (which few women want to be).

Soccer is in the sweet spot where it is both considered feminine and is the exact same game the men play (lending it legitimacy). So soccer tends to get the best heterosexual female athletes.

The United States allows these girls more freedoms than the Muslim world and comparatively more freedom for sporting than the rest of the Western world. We allocate them more resources than nearly any other country. We don't kill or disenfranchise the lesbians. So we win most every female sport.

>celebrating
sure m8

>lose in a women's sport
lmoa

right, I guess sucking off men is seen as a great honour in Brazil. But I really dont have another analogy

Male athletes in America tend to play one of our four other sports rather than soccer, but soccer is more popular for female athletes.

this is actually 100% accurate. and more or less applies to Canada as well. How does 'Muricca do at womens volleyball? the other sport fitting this mold.
They are defending champions retard.

Because it's easier to fit a basketball court in the inner city than a soccer field.

He's talking about the men's team you idiot lel

That makes no sense, he is admitting its a womens sport.

>the other sport fitting this mold.

M8 despite the ass memes on Sup Forums women's volleyball is closer to women's basketball than women's soccer.

the Women's team lost to both the Boys u17 and FC Dallas u15 teams when they were preparing for their world cup (the one they just won.) Women's sports are a joke.

Because the mens national team has to play against other men. And the women's don't.

You're not the brightest bulb in the box, are you?

Probably because most women's teams consist of part time postmen

>If you're a hyper athletic male in this country, why on Earth would you play soccer?
Let's say you're not tall enough for basketball, you don't want to get crippled/brain damaged in American football, and you're not pro-level good at baseball or hockey.

>a leaf

>A seleção feminina de futebol do Estados Unidos sofreu uma derrota bastante inesperada. O time foi batido por 5 a 2 pelo sub-15 do FC Dallas em um jogo amistoso realizado na última segunda-feira

USA woman NT lost 5x2 to U15 FC Dallas.

The best woman team in the world lose to a kids from a random team of USfat

>woman are better than man, why you don't give more money lel

I guess americans like watching their womens soccer team get beaten by jap women instead

alex morgan x5 as famous as any of the mens players

>You look to the homeless guy to the south of you and he is already throat deep.

Top ally with the bantz. But it is true. What's there to get excited for? A game played primarily by women and 9 year olds is nothing to get excited about

This is exactly right. Also Title IX is the reason that the US excels at women's sports in general. We are literally funneling tens of millions of dollars into it in a way that even the most progressive, hyper-feminist countries in the world would never dare to do.

Then you play soccer. That's who plays soccer now.
Pussies and non-hackers.

Almost a get of truth.

Rest of the world: Male team matters, no one cares about female NT.

USA: No one cares about male team, female team matters.

What happened?

The World Cup is great, it's like the Olympics. Everyone in the world getting together around one sporting event. It's especially great with the way the entire world is connected through the internet now, Sup Forums is glorious during the WC

>heterosexual female athletes

Haha. Good one.

A weird combination of arrogance, delusion, feminism and ineptitude

Same reason why Americans are good at any team sport, because the rest of the world doesn't give a fuck about it. I've been watching football every week of my life and I literally only found out that women's soccer is an actual organized thing when I first saw amerikneels posting about it on Sup Forums

Soccer is seen a sport for immigrants, children and women.
Same thing in Canada.

Obviously. Shameful.

>this pathetic maple nigger thinking we care about them
We need to nuke your degenerate Trudeau shithole, genocide all maple niggers and annex your land.

because men actually have competition

Because Soccer is a women's sport

See

congrats your men are more womenly than ours

>hockey leaf talking about sports with a ball

Good post lead. Always knew you were greatest ally