Reminder that in sports we actually care about we are the best in internationally

Reminder that in sports we actually care about we are the best in internationally.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseball_World_Cup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WBSC_World_Rankings
online-skating.com/articles-4066-2016-world-inline-speed-skating-championships-overall-nation-ranking.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HYKolm75h8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we

>not good at boreball world cup
>not good in hockey internationally
>no one gives two flying shits about niggercollide
>lost in 2004
>Olympics is dominated by roided niggers and one freak in swimming whos old and retired
We are garbage

But it's the sport you invented and only you play. Don't you think that's like cheating a little bit?

>we

Like this?

No like in the Olympics when we won 121 medals including 46 gold while Mexico won 3 silvers and 2 bronze.

>>Not good at boreball world cup

Team USA literally just won the WBC this year

It's factually false. Of your 4 "major" sports you only dominate basketball. You are ranked 5 or 6 in ice hockey, you aren't that good in baseball, and handegg can't be taken into account.
So it's false, you are at best one third successfull.

Can someone explain how we lost to Argentina in the 2004 Basketball Olympics? Manu went god mode? Bad USA roster? USA choked? etc.

And you're not first in anything

Take what you said about baseball back. We just three peat the 18u and 12u baseball world cup and recently won WBC (because we actually cared about it this time) and all the best players are American.

Also this

You guys bought a br baseball player for 1,5 million recently, Pardinho. Is he any good?
All it needs is a couple of brazilian doing good in baseboring and I think we would get good at it.

We're literally the most dominant team in handball, which is a sport about as relevant as baseball, hockey and handegg combined (that is to say, not very relevant at all).

Regarding basketball, it's a sport that heavily favors gigantic niggers. The US are the only country that has so many gigantic niggers, who love basketball to boot. The fact that you lost ANY Olympic basketball tournament is fucking pathetic.

Mexico stopped caring about the Olympics decades ago. You can keep 'em.

>Black
>American

10/10 well memed

He won't be playing in a minor league system until probably 2019. Then he'll move up through the ranks. You wouldn't see him in the majors until at least 2021, and probably later. It takes a long time for pitchers to develop, and the Blue Jays basically took a gamble that he'll continue to grow.

Basketball is very popular internationally.

a canadian invented basketball. its played all over europe. dumb macaco

I exaggerated but they had a big "headstart" and

>I'm dumb because I don't know some detail of an American sport.

You just lost big time in the most important one, though tbqh famalamadingdong

because the rest of the world doesn't care

>talking about shit he doesnt know about
ignorant chimp

Americans do it all the time. Wikipedia says the guy was Canadian-American.
Americans can't argue with me (in my second language) without resorting to insults. It really shows your intellect.

argue about what exactly? youre clearly ignorant on the topic.

>I-I-I d-d-dont care about s-soccer I'm just gonna make a thread about it

you forgot we're goat at women sports

The literal what?

I've already admitted that I was wrong but you know very well that almost everyone in the world thinks it's an American invention. It's really dishonest to say I'm dumb for not knowing it. Even if the guy was Canadian he invented it while in the US.

>Born in Canada, Naismith studied physical education at McGill University in Montreal before moving to the United States, where he designed the game in late 1891 while teaching at the International YMCA Training School in Springfield, Massachusetts.

>losing to Tonga and Togo

This.

It's all fucking false flagging on this board.

not only that part, youre arguing semantics with that one but id give you a pass on it

how the hell do you think that only >we play basketball? its well known that they play it in europe, that i wont give you a pass on

Yeah but it's not like football. IIRC only lithuania has it as its main sport.

You do care about it. The amount of investment USA has in soccer, they should easily be able to qualify for the World Cup. It's not like USA are expected to be only on a level with Panama T&T. If you're not interested, fine, but don't act like your country hasn't underachieved big time here. And if you're not interested, don't bother with ANY soccer threads. The Americans who ARE interested are the ones who should take the laughter (just like England took it when going out to Iceland) and also make threads about fixing soccer in the US. Stop making threads about something you know nothing about.

so what? americas main sport is handegg

Not qualifying for the World Cup is a huge fuck up for you guys.

we really need optional flags for chicanos, stop asking me about the us team already

The most popular sport in the world is football

Deal with it retard.

This damage control.... so pathetic.

Stop talking about it, twat.

You just got BTFO by a literal hue about a topic that you brought up in the first place. Toppest of keks, the fucking guy invented it in America, after becoming American, because all you have to do to be American is cross its border
>will this sharterclap anal devastation ever end
>I don't think so and I love it

Reminder that US is only good at n*gger sports

says the overweight autistic faggot

We're also first in volley-ball

hahhahaahhahahahahahahaha

>American football
dominated by blacks
>basketball
dominated by blacks
>baseball
dominated by spics
>ice hockey
dominated by canadians

lel

Combination of 1 and 3. The US roster was extremely talented (prime Kobe AND Tim Duncan on it)

Why is he not kneeling?

Aren't the 4 most expensive soccer players of all time niggers?

>Not belonging to a nation

Did you completely forgot about Messi and Ronaldo or something?

We're the #1 of rollerblading, but nobody gives a fuck.

The only sport people give a fuck is soccer, mr. burger.

>being good at niggercollide
Is like being good at sucking your own dick.
>being good at Basketball
I'll give you that, tho no other nation in the world cares as much as you do, and even Argentina, that must be the third most popular sport there, were able to beat you.

>Baseball
Literally not a sport. And you have a shit ton of latino players.

>Hockey
Definitely not the best in this sport

Since americans are so found of the "we dun care about it", the rest of the world can use it too.
We don't give a shit about your made up crap.

>chicano reading comprehension

Stupid fuck

The only thing you're best at is dying of starvation and robbing people.

And Football, Volleyball, eating monkey soup and cucking american tourists.

>football
Literally a sport for poor people so understandbale
>Volleyball
Literally a sport for women to play at the beach
>Eating Monkey Soup
Literally cannibalism
>American Tourists
No one visits your shithole outside the Olympics

Each one with their own culture, most of the world like watching Football, while americans will watch anything with Big Black players.

>No one visits your shithole outside the Olympics
Some dopey english tart tried to canoe the amazon last month. I think they ate her.

price =/= actual skill
otherwise you'd be saying england is good because it's player are worth lots supposedly

Topjej

>losing to Terrorism & Twintowers

Lol no.

OH MY FUCKING GOD CAN YOU GOD DAMNED AMERICANS STOP MAKING THESE SHITTY THREADS AND MAKING THE REST OF THE WORLD HATE US

Messi and Cristiano are more expensive than Neymar and Pogba, they just don't want to move. If they moved they'd break any record

It isn't like American sports where when a player is getting good he "hits free agency" to get as much money as possible, we don't (usually) have that mercenary system

We're the reigning World Baseball Classic champs, retard

>Americans think they're hot shit because they're the best at games only they play plus some irrelevant nations like venezuela and caribean islands

The current baseball world champions are the Netherlands and Cuba has more world cups than any other nation

Netherlands literally finished 4th and Cuba only has 1 Silver Medal

What the fuck is this then?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseball_World_Cup

>"Ceased 2011"

Wow you really are stupid as fuck, stop talking about things you have no clue about.

it's still a cup with over 60 years of history, you can erase that

How important is this rank? Here is saying that Japan is the best in Luckswing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WBSC_World_Rankings

>this trio has won more games than literally any other in history
>none of the players was born in the USA
Amerifats can't even dominate their own sports nor their own leagues

And it was literally removed and made into the World Baseball Classic which the USA this year. Trying doing some research next time :)

That trio only won 4 rings together. Also Manu Ginobili is shit, can't average more than 19 points a season lmaooooooooooooooo

online-skating.com/articles-4066-2016-world-inline-speed-skating-championships-overall-nation-ranking.html

How can burgers compete.

>muh points
I bet you unironically beleive Carmelo Anthony is a better player than Ginobili

>average 13 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, and a steal while playing 25 minutes and starting only 1/3 of possible games
>win rings because of Tim Duncan and Tony Parker and Pop
>literally play like shit in 2013 and be partially to blame for the Spurs losing
>hurr durr he's so good guys, 3rd best SG ever!!!!!!!!

And yes, Prime Melo (Nuggets and Early Knicks) is wayyyyy better than Prime Ginobili.

S-si patinaje estuviera en los olimpicos ;_;

>Literally losing to trinidad and tobago 3-1

soon we'll dominate olimpics.

Don't you watch the games? Ginobili doesn't care about statpadding like most American "stars". Yes, even stars like Kobe and Jordan statpad

All he cares is about winning, he doesn't care about stats. And if you listen to him talk, he doesn't even care about leaving a legacy, he cares about being a good person

Hating Manu is hating basketball, probably he's too human for the average plastic American

You are good at raod cycling and bmx tho

You fucking retard, Kobr never played on the Olympic team until 2008.

we had some boxing world champions as well.

we dominate skating for some weird reason, like, we rape the other countries.

I do watch games, I see a role player that does his role well, but not an elite player that is a significant nba player
>posting stupid shit about his personality like that matters because statistically he doesn't do anything and did not lead his team to any titles
>"all he cares about is winning"
Yeah that's why he choked so bad against the Heat in 2013, maybe he should have faked an injury so he didn't play if he cared about winning so much

Kobe didn't play but they still had a great team

Iverson, Wade, LeBron, Carmelo, Duncan

Again, you don't understand it. See these 3 words:

Stats
are
irrelevant

Wanna proof of stats being irrelvant? Watch Westbrook statpad like a madman in every single game

youtube.com/watch?v=HYKolm75h8Y

If you watch the numbers you'll say, woah how comes this guy doesn't have a ring. If you watch him play you'll realise he ain't that good

*kneels in your general direction*