Its end of EU, new supercountry will be created. With no national army or special forces

Its end of EU, new supercountry will be created. With no national army or special forces.

In several east eu offical news site there is info that today there will be official V4 + Germany Minister of Foregin Affairs Frank-Walter Steinmeier.

After brexit, French and Germany decided to create new superpower country out of EU. EU with one central gov, one army, one tax policy etc.

Its ultimatum, V4 will have to decied if they are in or are they out.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/tvp-info-bedzie-ultimatum-szefa-niemieckiego-msz-dla-v4/9jqb69&edit-text=&act=url
pap.pl/en/news/news,549771,polish-foreign-minister-to-attend-v4-talks-with-steinmeier-in-prague.html
polskaracja.com/wyciekly-dokumenty-francja-niemcy-stawiaja-ultimatum-superpanstwo-zamiast-unii-europejskiej/
alternative-news.
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-germany-france-idUSKCN0ZC0BQ
therightstuff.biz/2016/06/16/behold-i-teach-you-the-amerikaner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>source

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/tvp-info-bedzie-ultimatum-szefa-niemieckiego-msz-dla-v4/9jqb69&edit-text=&act=url

sorry for translate, I just woke up

Weird part is, that website is 100% pro eu propaganda tube. If they post it then its true.

I guess thats the "10 steps to save EU" Schulz and Steinmeier were promising after Brexit.

is this NWO or fourth reich? surely it's NWO, right?

Holy shit no fucking way.

Here is official info about V4 + Steinmeier meeting.
pap.pl/en/news/news,549771,polish-foreign-minister-to-attend-v4-talks-with-steinmeier-in-prague.html

Info about this new EU plan is on all official news sites in polish languages.

Its was confirmed by our Ministry of Foregin Affairs that they got 9 pages long letter signed by Germany and French with plan about new superEU and ultimate.

If site like onet.pl post this info. Its one of the biggest polish news site that was bough by germamoney and since PIS won last year election they everyday shit on Poland and post translated articles from Die Welt and vid from ZDF how bad Polan is now kek.

I for one like the idea of United States of Europe. They only need to fix the muslim problem.

So it's just a soviet union without the russians? Europeans are retarded.

keep on dreaming! eurocucks love nigger and arab cock more than est europeans. why would anyone want to ally themselves with a bunch of self hating pissants.

They have to be out of their minds even to propose it, let alone actually try to implement this. We're simply not going to let it happen. V4 will leave this ship, EU break-up is almost a fact now.

Gr8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8

this

fuck niggers

correction! west europe is retarded! most of europe is eastern and balkan and middle european, this will never happen. we simply wont allow it. this would completely destroy and annihilate any union here.

{activate it}

An EU super state may have not been such a crazy idea if: One they only kept to the original members, and two if it had a very strong enforced border. But they are set on expansion and taking the populations of shit countries and dumping them on the people of Europe. So it's only ever going to end in tears... and possible bullets

Well, France is used to politicians deciding without thinking about the people and Germany either is completely ignorant of politics or secretly wishes for the fourth Reich. So it won't be a big step for them. For the more nationalistic or democratic oriented countries, a European super state is the way to loose all of their sovereignty in one easy step.

OP is a faggot who can't link to a fucking source. Here, you have the english version of the document that was leaked and published by polish national television:

polskaracja.com/wyciekly-dokumenty-francja-niemcy-stawiaja-ultimatum-superpanstwo-zamiast-unii-europejskiej/

BTW HOW THE FUCK EU SUPERCOUNTRY ABOLISHING NATIONAL STATES IS NOT PINNED TOPIC ON Sup Forums HUH?

Because there is literally nothing in that doc about abolishing national armies, inteligence agencies, or reducing NATO involvement.

What really worries me is that there is also nothing about removing kebab in there.

You can read this papers here

alternative-news.
tk/polish-national-tv-obtains-shocking-document-about-one-european-supercountry-calls-for-complete-surrender/

What would happen to debts Euro countries owe each other if something like this happened?

REFERENDUM!

>this new EU plan is on all official news sites in poli

Best link

This was going to happen sooner or later, the only difference is now the UK doesnt have to be part of it.

We don't have to be a part of it either. Fuck communism.

Kill yourself.

A United States of Europe will NEVER work. The cultures are far too different. Stop trying to imitate the United States you fucking morons. You are going to bring the destruction of Europe if you keep this shit up.

Meant for you:

When the EU says jump, the mingebags taking the most money from it ask how high.

we cant afford to fuck off from EU and UK doesnt have our back anymore

we are all fucked now

I knew this would happen.

UK was the only thing keeping Germany and France from making 'the ever so closer union' a reality.

If this happens UK will be lucky to have escaped, United States of Europe will not work. The Western European youths however have been indoctrinated as far as I can tell and might actually be for it. They don't care about their own cultures and would give it up to live in a European federal state. Whether the destruction of some of the world's classic cultures to make a US of E is right... I'll let the 'Europeans' decide that.
Fuck this, I'm out.

keep taking money until the system collapses, it can't be too long now

?
Eat dick.

The United States will fail the same way. Balkanisation has to occur to protect indigenous white folks and the cultures they use as glue for communities.
The USA has a variety of white tribes:
therightstuff.biz/2016/06/16/behold-i-teach-you-the-amerikaner/

There was a chance for this to happen during the Civil War and it failed. We have bigger problems to worry about.

How about you leave the EU and pic related and let the rest do their thing? I'm sure we'll be fine without gifting you 12 billion a year.

>Its end of EU

How about you rot in hell together with EUSSR?

the eternal kraut strikes again

Pic related...

Fuck you spam filter
W O R S E T H A N G R E E C E

EU is love
EU is life

netherland and belgium dead in a pool of blood.
But we just casually walked through their country back then. they were happy!

kek. based and so true.
We brits are not properly out yet though and still on the beaches of Dunkirk waiting for our little boats (article 50)
Looks like the rest of Europe has got a few years of strife under the EU before it goes though

why is 2016 czech angry. Is it angry with EU/germans or is it backing the EU and angry at the others?

Ummm, hate to spoil the fantasy, but Eurozone countries cant even find the money for their basic NATO commitments, I'm not sure what the new magical EU army will be made out of?
Maybe it will be 3D printed or something?
Maybe they will have sticks and rocks rather than aircraft and tanks. Good luck.

I dont know if you noticed, but Merkel has replaced the German population with niggers.

Kek

independence referendum soon

I can barely imagine Sweden's immigration policies once they're free to do whatever they want

Is the EU parliament going to pass a "no financial institutions in london" law if Britain refuses to leave?

USA, why do you think the billateral need beween Uk/France is the same as 1940 ?

We are not in war, the French have a nice Economy ... Almost like us.

One of the most major differences between the US and Europe is that American identity is largely rooted in a shared set of values, while European identity is largely rooted in ethnic makeup. WWI, WWII, the collapse of Yugoslavia, the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, etc. were all caused by ethnic tensions to one degree or another. The modern nation state exists largely to prevent such conflicts again, it seems like insanity that Europeans are willingly going against that model despite their history.

Germany is 92% white. And most of our non-.whites are turks. We havent even caught up with britain yet. Not to mention france.

Maybe we don't want to destroy our identity aka what defines us

>Germany is 92% white.
source : 2001

If we stay in the EU our identities will be shredded by the globalists and we and our children will have new ones rammed down our throats which we may not like (and many of us dont).

I assume you would be unwilling to accept that too?

I think you misinterpreted what I said.

It's insanity that you're going against the nation state model, not against the EU model. The nation state model was practically designed to avoid ethnic conflict, while a federalized Europe would encourage it.

You guys remember how well the multi-ethnic states of Austria-Hungary, Yugoslavia, and the Ottomans fared. What's worrying is how many Europeans seem to have forgotten.

Austro-Hungarians were doing perfectly fine until they decided to chimp out. Their problems were external, not internal.

We should stay in the EU.

It's do or die for them anyway. They are accelerating their plan by about 30 years and just hoping it works.

They do nothing now and the EU will split apart anyway.

It's not going to work though. France is already in favour of leaving according to polls without a referendum even being proposed and Netherlands and Denmark aren't far off.

Thats because the German crown called the shots but allowed the illusion of the Hungarian having anything to say. And there were internal problems and seperatist movements.

Looks like you're in a minority Ahmed. Heres your (you)

Ok i see what you mean now.

Our elites are pushing towards the EU federal model, probably because they think there's more money to be made in D&C.
But the people are more for the old nation state as they feel they and their culture are better protected that way and therefore have voted Brexit despite all the experts telling them to remain.

Brexit was a win-win stepping stone for the globalists. V4's eventual separation from the EU is the next part. Friedman wrote about this years ago, but Sup Forums prefers to jackoff to useful idiots like Trump or Putin than read a fucking book.

But how? The EU is starting to dismantle, how is that a win for globalists?

pls respond

Next major powers will be V4 after they break from the EU, Turkey, and Japan once automation goes fully online.

Yeah, so what? What does that achieve for globalists?

There some of the last few counties with a sense of nationalism. Putin's a pawn, he enriches himself and his friends instead of investing and improving infrastructure. Beijing is open to capitalism under their terms. America is too damn divided, we'd gladly kill "niggers", "spics", "gook" and "crackers".

Planned crisises and distractions will lead to them pushing for a supernational power headed by the US

If anything, this endangers their main goal, the TTIP. I dont see how can they turn this into profit.

I'm afraid we can't allow that. Our neutrality laws forbid it.

>With no national army or special forces.
There is no such thing in the document.

Stop repeating TVPiS propaganda.

V4 is not leaving the EU anytime soon
Because the only major eurosceptic country in the union was - guess who? - britain, now that they're out the eurosceptic block in the EP has pretty much completely fallen apart. The eurofederalists are now seizing the opportunity while brexit and it's effects are still fresh on people minds.

>EU with one central gov, one army, one tax policy etc.

Poorer will become poorer. What a nice idea. I dont know how is taxing in Poland but where I live the only thing that keep us floating is lower taxes. Take that away and you will have whole regions and countries turn into ghettos.

V4 BELONG TO SLAVS AND HUNGARIANS

MERKEL GET OUT

I require more linkies gents, trying to figure out if this is legit or not.

Isn't that before the refugee crisis?

Well, maybe the last generation, what about the one being made now?