Getting a new German roomate

Hi Sup Forums

I've got a new German roomate moving into shared uni housing with me here in Australia. I'm pretty open about my NatSoc and opinions on the Holohoax with the other guy and girls I live with, but we're getting a new German dude moving in. How do I gauge his leanings, or just assume he's another brainwashed German with his nationality beaten out of him.

I'm going to be pretty pissed if I have to self censor my political opinions in my own house so I don't get kicked out if an international student makes a fuss.

also related, what do I expect from a German roommate in general?

Just straight up let him know, the holocaust is a major part of his education so there may be an argument, but it's better to be honest than pussyfoot around the issue.

The holocaust happened.

lmao sure thing chaim

Just beat the shit out of him, depending on his response you'll see what kind of cuck he is

Define Holocaust.
Prove it happened.

>USA

Someone who moves to Australia is at least middle-class and anyone above lower middleclass is most certainly liberal and left leaning. based working class and lower middle class dont move to other countries.

>what do I expect from a German roommate
nothing unless you're a dirty fucker then he'll complain.

Depends on what you get eh. Most germans have somewhat racist worldviews but are really really shy about letting it out since, you know, after war propaganda and shit.
Just drink a few beers with him.

>Infograph

Means fuck all to me bud.

Define the Holocaust
Prove it happened.

just make him think you're doing it ironically

5 $ he isnt even a german

Tell him that the Holocaust isn't something new, Jews have been killed and expelled from any country they have exist, it happened it the past and sometime in the future it will happen again.

That should kill his guilt.

well thats just mean

I bet that Denmark love that Argie BBC.

A German becomes uncomfortable if you sing "uber alles" around him, so expect to censor yourself.

The only "redpilled" Germans are bikers and hicks. Don't expect one who has formal education to not believe hook like and sinker in libshit.

Give him a can of hospitality corn, Germans love it.

>just assume he's another brainwashed German with his nationality beaten out of him.
This is correct.
Don't bring up holohoax unless you want his stay to be awkward

>German roomate

Well, he is going to pray 5 times a day.
Bacon will be a no-no, and depending on how religious he is maybe also alcohol
He will hate the joos through, so jack the Holohoax banter up to 11

Biker or hick confirmed.

Put some good old Landser on when welcoming him. He will appreciate it.

ye i love it, can i have some?

kek

Saved

just ask him about the refugee crisis
redpilled germans regarding hitler and the 3rd reich are extremely rare, though i know a lot of people who say "it wasnt all that bad", "hitler, was good leader, only the thing with the jews and the war were bad" or "he rebuilt the economy and turned germany into a thriving paradise for the normal people"
thats about as redpilled as it gets

theres not much potential to reveal your power level, just talk a bit about the refugee crisis, what he thinks about it etc.
maybe mention strayas strict migration policies

if you see hes kinda redpilled about the refugee crisis and the media you could try probing towards the holohoax, though i wouldnt recommend it unless your very carefully

expect him to be a bit more introverted and shy than aussies
most germans cant handle much bantz or mistake it with deliberate insult and respond with autistic rage to it

I'm not even German, but if I were I'd take that as a compliment.

Le poor refugee confirmed

Or tourist, but okay.

take a shit under his pillow, if he doesn't get mad then you know

Don't worry, he's a mudslime and they hate kikes too

If I ever found out my flat mates were Neo Nazi's I'd infiltrate them, gathering dirt on them only to finally rat them out at the end of the Semester for lolz.

I appear friendly and to most people i usually am but I draw the line at Nazi's. Also helps that most people assume I'm french because of my last name :^) I don't normally correct them tbqh

expect him to get an aussie girlfriend so he can bring her to your house to then get gangbanged by mudslimes. On your house.

Le tourist confirmed

RARE

he'll dob you in for holocaust denial. not joking.

Greet him dressed in SS officer uniform, shaved, combed, polished boots, be polite and welcoming, don't talk about politics, just small talk.

The situation should solve itself eventually.

Holocaust denial and revisionism isn't illegal in Australia.

Little Hans boy can go fuck himself at the nearest mosque.

>While Australia lacks a specific law against Holocaust denial, Holocaust denial is prosecuted in Australia under various laws against "hate speech" and "racial vilification". Gerald Fredrick Töben and his Adelaide Institute are the best-known case of someone being prosecuted in Australia for Holocaust denial.

You'll have a dozen refugees living with you within a week.

You gotta start out slow. If you greet him with Heil and act like an autist it won't work.
Lure him in, start out with making compliments about German culture, the typical "Oktoberfest is great Unsinn" etc. When he sees he can be comfortable around you as being a proud German you can start out with your hitleristic views.

Definition: mass extermination
Proof: my grandgrandparents

Prepare to be lectured by a guy with discussion tactics on the Level of Aids skrillex and his friends

youre austrialian. its your job to trigger him.

constant microaggressions.

>Toben case

The nigger literally went to Germany and tried spreading it and got arrested under German law.

He was then released under a plea by the embassy and court ordered by Australian Court to not publicly display or press the issue any further to guarantee his release to Australia, which he disobeyed.

Try again pasta boy

Nah.

to specify, do shit that will only trigger the kraut, and look normal to everyone else. tell him you want to be a mason and talk about walls constantly. be really nationallistic, and ask if muslim chicks get heatstroke from wearing bedsheets all day.

kek

Gtfo of zambia you shitskin rhodesia is for the whites

>he doesnt dress like this every day

Died of disease or starvation not being gassed in gas chambered or burned alive.

>I'm going to be pretty pissed if I have to self censor
Dont
Either redpill him ir make his life hell

Rhodesia is dead mate....

Rape him to assert your dominance and also to make him feel like he is home

>uber alles

bist du überhaupt deutsch?

YOUR A FUCKIN RACIST MAN DID A GERMAN SOLDIER FUCK YOUR MOTHER IN THE ASS OR WHATS FUCKIN WRONG WITH YOU

>german
>soldier
what century do you think this is?

the current you kike

Firstly, no. I would know.
Secondly, it doesn't really matter how, what matters is that they died.
And what does denying it gives you?

Israel would have been established either way: see Declaration of Balfour 1917.

can confirm

need

keep telling urself that subhuman kike, most people on this website know it didn't happen

why?

Not an argument.

Get better at this greatest ally.

whatever. average German will recoil in horror at redpill, particularly on that subject. as Germanon suggested, it would be better to go lightly, maybe they are brotier. good luck

> That France

Top fucking kek