BUZZFEED JUST CALLED CIA AN "ALT RIGHT SYMBOL"!

BUZZFEED JUST CALLED CIA AN "ALT RIGHT SYMBOL"!

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/trump-supporters-and-neo-nazis-are-using-secret-chat-rooms-t?utm_term=.bybXYRm6l#.nnVwrP7jJ

Scroll down a bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/save/https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/trump-supporters-and-neo-nazis-are-using-secret-chat-rooms-t?utm_term=.vlPZkdaxD#.cvpPqmNyO
periscope.tv/BrittanyVenti/1vAGRdAkyrRxl?
web.archive.org/web/20170129170538/https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/trump-supporters-and-neo-nazis-are-using-secret-chat-rooms-t?utm_term=.bybXYRm6l
hollywoodreporter.com/news/reclusive-marvel-ceo-ike-perlmutter-photographed-public-959632
youtube.com/watch?v=RIAvXXKARfM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvk4aWNS50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>browsing kikefeed

You have to go back big guy

I wasn't browsing it, it was just posted up on Sup Forums and I wanted to see what they had to say because a Buzzfeed journalist had shown up to the He Will Not Divide us thing asking Sup Forums trolls what they were doing.

you fucking retards lol

>not posting an archive link
Joe Bernstein pls go

>secret chat rooms

Is Buzzfeed ran by people over 40?

>linking directly to buzzfeed

god damn user this is why they are winning

kill yourself

I genuinely feel bad for Aiden Gillen.

This is a good thing. We can finally take back cia from the redditors who use words like "baneposting" and go back to 2012/2013 bane fun

I couldn't be bothered to.

It doesn't matter anymore, Buzzfeed got eternally btfo after the pissgate incident. They're irrelevant now.

>thinking you're hot shit for not visiting a site

Get over yourself.

>We can finally take back cia from the redditors who use words like "baneposting"
The media thinks we are with Reddit in this though.
Also:
web.archive.org/save/https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/trump-supporters-and-neo-nazis-are-using-secret-chat-rooms-t?utm_term=.vlPZkdaxD#.cvpPqmNyO

>Sup Forums
>secret

literally anyone can lurk or post here

What will his public statement be?

>literally giving a cancerous corporation more money
please die

This is pretty much the reason Sup Forums will be shut down.
You guys kept pushing and pushing the Sup Forums narrative to the rest of the site.
It happened and now you all look like a bunch of fools.

>The media thinks we are with Reddit in this though.

Well they're unironically right

>reading through a Sup Forums chatlog is considered journalism now

Sup Forums is already reddit and more redditors(and also those geek culture news sites) will come for episode 8 spoilers
This will stop them

lol watch this spiral out of control and Aiden Gillen's image get registered as an anti-Semitic hate symbol

Yeah, because its not like you use Adblock or Ublock, right user? BTW, Buzzfeed doesn't have ads, in case you were wondering.

Classic Paul Dano showing up on Shia's stream when?

>browsing Sup Forums

You have to go back big guy

>Not being part of the alt right

Do you even raise the fire?

>baneposting is now alt-right
>anime is now alt-right

I absolutely love this timeline.

>This is pretty much the reason Sup Forums will be shut down
Actually there is a reason and it isn't going to be Sup Forums
Saying it gets you a range ban if hes lurking and m*** have lost their p***** just for saying it too

>i'm a big guy for you

It's quite funny that he genuinely seems to believe it's cutting edge investigation on his part into a sinister group, when it's just a bunch of guys spouting memes in front of a camera

Why are you using quotation marks without a quotation?
>According to users in “Outer Heaven,” the man in the mustache was dressed like Irish actor Aidan Gillen from the movieThe Dark Knight Rises, who has also become something of a meme among the alt-right.
>There’s a concept called “Baneposting” where trolls fill comment sections with references to a line spoken by Tom Hardy’s character, Bane, to Aidan Gillen’s character during the opening scene ofThe Dark Knight Rises. Sup Forums is so enamored with it that they once attempted tocrowdsourcea letter to Aidan Gillen in 2014.
Unless you deny the existence of the alt-right altogether it's hard to see what's wrong here.

dude Sup Forums is the only site on the internet that rivals Sup Forums in pure meme power.

Just clicking on that link gives them money.

>being upset that Sup Forums is owned by Sup Forums
Go back to /r/ShitRedditSays

PEPE!

everyone who uses the term "alt right" unironically should be euthanized t͏͏b͏͏h͏

>An anonymous user gave BuzzFeed News an invite to a Sup Forums-affiliatedDiscordgroup called “Outer Heaven” as well as a Tinychat room called “OPERATION FOLLOW THE RABBIT HOLE.”

>There’s a concept called “Baneposting” where trolls fill comment sections with references to a line spoken by Tom Hardy’s character, Bane, to Aidan Gillen’s character during the opening scene of The Dark Knight Rises. Sup Forums is so enamored with it that they once attempted to crowdsource a letter to Aidan Gillen in 2014.

the fire rose a little too much

Prove to me that "just clicking" gives them money.

Send him this and show him the truth

>its a reddit Sup Forums meets old Sup Forums episode and she can't handle the heat
periscope.tv/BrittanyVenti/1vAGRdAkyrRxl?
32:00

Because OP's a fag.

web.archive.org/web/20170129170538/https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/trump-supporters-and-neo-nazis-are-using-secret-chat-rooms-t?utm_term=.bybXYRm6l

>mfw we actually started the fire

HITLER?

we finally made it Reddit

>Marlel the ultra liberal company includes banepost references in one of their comics just recently
>Baneposting suddenly labelled by liberals as alt-right

things could not have worked out any better

Agreed. Kill everyone that labels themselves as such.

Baneposting is the meme that keeps on memeing.

Say it on a different IP, I want to know

Cool job blocking no fucking ads, moron

explain this video

>>Marlel the ultra liberal company includes banepost references in one of their comics just recently
Sauce?

Yes, the fire RISES

>Dr. Pavel, I'm A MEMBER OF THE NEO NAZI FASCIST ORGANIZATION CALLED THE "ALT-RIGHT".

wtf nolan

Ja?

Yeah. Also, Trump supposedly "quoting Bane".

It's hard to imagine how far baneposting can go but I suppose it will probably traverse several world wars and massive geopolitical reconfigurations.

yea we could have seen it coming, oh well

Isn't Marlel's president Trump's friend?

DC knows about and loves Baneposting. This is from the newest Doom Patrol.

Breaking news: Liberal parasites can't into memes

>If I put 6 million jews to death would you cry?
>I would be extremely sorrowful
>You're a big goy
>For you

What a dick!!

yeah well they're either too stupid to understand "alt right" is a made up term by the left to group together anyone who isn't a classic bush conservative just to call them neo-nazis, or they're controlled opposition, in any case they're making it harder for every actual right winger to be taken seriously and not as a fucking meme

Yes
hollywoodreporter.com/news/reclusive-marvel-ceo-ike-perlmutter-photographed-public-959632

Progressives somehow seem SO CLUELESS about memes. It's weird.

>dat video
Holy shit. Hiro shut just delete this entire site. Fuck me

>Buzzfeed
>''ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD HAS A NEW ''ALT RIGHT'' SYMBOL, AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHY...

Why the fuck should I even care?

Perfectly put.

>(((Buzzfeed)))
youtube.com/watch?v=RIAvXXKARfM

WHO

>There have also been Sup Forums inside jokes like the term “KEK,” which is a purposeful misspelling of “LOL.”
Uhhhhhh.

Newfah detected. This is how Sup Forums has always been and it will continue to be.

Please leave and never come back

It's kinda secret. I only talked ever about this place for one friend of mine. I think people usually does that too, stay quiet about it.
I knew the channer world in a info forum circa 2008 and talked about it for one person.

jesus wept that's embarrassing

>being this stupid
Website traffic is a thing

>it's because of muh mmo though!

fuck off you dumb faggot

very simple
>its a reddit Sup Forums meets old Sup Forums episode and she can't handle the heat

>I'm queer, I'm gay, I'm homosexual I'm a poof, poofter, ponce, I'm a bumboy, baddy boy, backside artist, bugger, I'm Bent. I am that arse bandit I lift those shirts I'm a faggot arse, fudge packing, shit stabbing uphill gardener, I dine at the downstairs restaurant I dance at the other end of the ballroom I'm Moses in the parting of the red cheeks, I fuck and I'm fucked I suck and I'm sucked I rim them and wank them and every single man's had the fucking time of his life and I'm NOT a pervert. If there's one twisted bastard in this family its this little blackmailer here. So congratualtions Thomas I've just officially outed you

thanks Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvk4aWNS50

Who is old Sup Forums? The black guy?

Are these people famous?

Yeah Sup Forums is actually a massive influence at this point. It's not something people even now admit they browse openly that much, but Generation Z are largely growing up on it and the Sup Forums memes are indoctrinating a whole new conservative world. Sup Forums is literally going to take over the world. We already got our guy in the White House. Next we're working on Europe.

Mein Fuher, I'm Waffen SS.

How did Nolan get away with it?

>posted up on Sup Forums

Okay, stay there and fuck off.

You don't get to bring spats.

FUNNY ISN'T IT

I take the bus to college and theres these guys who just talk out loud about Sup Forums and memes. They're clearly redditors too. Makes me sick

i don't believe it

>Britanni Venti
Hats off to Sup Forums then.
They've litterally corrupted this website into a touristic attraction for anyone curious about role-playing as an edgy teenager.

since we're all here
is anyone experiencing very slow loading and posting?

No it's not. It's one of the biggest sites on the net. Sup Forums has been mainstream for years now.

Fuck europe its lost pls help save britain, we brexited but nothing has happened yet, i wish we could just ban all the muslims too and build a wall, a wall of fucking battleships in the channel. At this point we got a muslim mayor of our capital city, just literally what the fuck can we do we are so cucked by muslims at this point i think we need trump to take us in as another state minus all the muslims help what do brb call to prayer sharia police at my door i

this, just look at alexa rankings
hotwheels' place isn't secret either
what about /bane/?

pictures take ages to load, it's been like this for a few days now

It sounds like you are being ironic but I unironically 100% agree with everything you say.

>Marlel the ultra liberal company includes banepost references in one of their comics just recently
Care to explain?

England is lost.

Scotland and Ireland can be saved though.

I don't know anything about Wales so I'll assume the muslims have taken it also.

Yes. Posts are glitching.

Are we being DDOS'd?