How the fuck did Viktor Krum, world class athlete and one of the strongest men in the wizard universe...

how the fuck did Viktor Krum, world class athlete and one of the strongest men in the wizard universe, lose the Triwizard cup to bunch of kids?

Emma Watson drained his test with feminism

Harry Sue is how.

Did you even read the book or watch the movie?
The whole tournament was rigged so potter would end up in that graveyard with voldemort

also dullest franchise etc

>The whole tournament was rigged so potter would end up in that graveyard with voldemort
This.

Why are you even trying to find logic in of one the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Harry defeats the greatest dark wizard of all time and becomes a dark wizard hunter despite only learning about 12 spells in school.

yeesh

>
>defeats the most evil wizard of all time
>goes on to be a cop basically
>never fucked anyone but ginny
>ginny hit the wall early and hard
>harry fades into obscurity

>world class athlete
>can fly a broomstick very well
lol

>and one of the strongest men in the wizard universe
And where the fuck did this come up in any of the books you retard?

JUST

Did he canonically fuck Hermione?

why would you even write down all this ? are you mentally ill ?

I think it's canon that he took her virginity multiple times and then let his team run a train on her.

>harry fades into obscurity
Man I HATE to talk about that steaming pile of chili induced shit, but he's the fucking cop boss of all Britain in that new shit book Cursed Child. So what the fuck are you talking about

>took her virginity multiple times

what

probably because its for children and l-words?

Butthurt potterfag

>hand virginity
>pit virginity
>oral virginity
>anal virginity
>general foot virginity
>vaginal virginity
>thigh virginity

etc etc

Sounds like putting some basketball nigger in a contest where you have to swim and know how to read.

not canon

I wish that was true but no it is canon

Pretty much this
Krum was dumb as bricks

>pusy virginity
>ass virginity
>mouth virginity
>underknee pusy virginity
>thigh pusy virginity
>armpit pusy virginity
>urethra pusy virginity

How can adult children unironically praise this shit and then pretend Ayn Rand is garbage and that Objectivism isn't a god-tier ideology?

based pusy poster

People use words

Generally speaking.
Was Harry REALLY that great of a wizard?
He literally knew like 2 spells but other than that is deus ex machina ''the human'' .
Would Viktor be able to defeat him 1vs1?

Yeah, he was pretty mediocre. Most other wizards, except for the bottom barrel ones, would be able to defeat him. Altho a lot of that hinges on the fact that he never really cared to improve himself much, he was just winging it throughout large sections of the books.

that book taste list is incredibly triggering.

>Clifford for President

Big red dog can't be any worse than big orange dog

He was always good at 'Defense Against the Dark Arts', but otherwise average. Viktor would probably have fucked him up. Potter's main 'power' was the loyalty of his friends. Strength in numbers.

we /lit/ now

Too bad Cedric had to touch the goblet as well.

>current year
>literally when the Cursed Child or whatever takes place
>millenial wizard kids getting high and memeing spout South Park quotes "member Harry Potter dohohoho"
Feels bad, man

>1,084,170 words in the entire series
>Two similar words used a total of 32 times
>Around .003% of all words total
Yeah that sure is one hell of a literary crime you discovered there user

Hermione has a time turner, remember?

He probably went back in time in multiple loops. There were probably 7 or 8 Krum's surrounding her helpless and ravaged body.

krums dick was a literal cannon

>implying there's not a hymen regrowth spell

so basically Naruto?

kedo na. nakama o taisetsu ni shinai yatsu wa sore ijou no kuzu da!

>the guy that blacked Ginny was in Dumbledore's Army
>Harry figuratively held his wand

She overuses "stretch hand/arm/leg", not just the word stretch, dumb normcunt. It's ridiculous how much she uses it.
Jk is a terrible writer and only normie teenage faggots like you defend her.

Harry was the most inexperienced of them all because he was the youngest. Everything was rigged in his favor. Even outside the tournament he just had a lot of allies while he was mostly an average wizard outside defense against the dark arts.

>three times per book

wow what a ridiculous overuse

>He married a coal burner

>ayn rand
>good

pleb shit desu

>"You're not the only one of us that wrestled with a dark wizard, Harry"
What did Ginny mean by this?

Should have banged Hermione desu.

>adult children