12:30 Fiorentina-Udinese
15:00 Sassuolo-Chievo
15:00 Sampdoria-Atalanta
15:00 Crotone-Torino
15:00 Cagliari-Genoa
15:00 Bologna-S.P.A.L.
20:45 Inter-Milan
>16/10/17
20:45 Hellas Verona-Benevento (Serie B early anticipation)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RSbBsCH-Ru4
youtube.com/watch?v=7yY6dMcCfjs
juventus.com/en/fans/apps-mobile-and-games/juventus-vr-official-application.php
youtube.com/watch?v=LA3h0FXVDFg
goal.com/it/news/2/serie-a/2016/11/20/29724852/suso-fa-doppietta-nel-derby-ma-niente-ritorno-a-piedi-solo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

roma-napoli
inter-milan

FUCKING NICE

Tornerete tornerete
Tornerete in serie b

Bit early la

I just realised it's Thursday and not friday

don't care
its been two weeks user. two. weeks.

no bully la viola pls

Looks like Calcio's back on the menu boys

>Juventus 4-1 Lazio
>Roma 2-5 Napoli
>Fiorentina 1-1 Udinese
>Sassuolo 1-0 Chievo
>Sampdoria 1-3 Atalanta
>Crotone 0-2 Torino
>Cagliari 0-0 Genoa
>Bologna 1-2 S.P.A.L.
>Inter 3-1 Milan
>Hellas Verona 3-1 Benevento

Enjoy your Serie A weekend, guys!

>Statistics show that five Chievo players are in the top 15 for distance run in Serie A this season. Rolando Maran’s side aren’t known for their beautiful football, instead focusing on organisation and work rate, something which has kept them in Serie A since 2008.

>Today’s Gazzetta dello Sport takes a dive into the Flying Donkey’s stats, noting that of the players who have played at least four games, only Roberto Inglese and Manuel Pucciarelli are under 28. That focus on experience hasn’t affected the physicality of Maran’s team though, with five players in the top 15 for distance run. Lucas Castro has run more than anyone, covering 83.154km so far, with Ivan Radovanovic in second place. Fabrizio Cacciatore also makes the top 10, with Inglese and Përparim Hetemaj cracking the top 15.

>In addition, Radovanovic and Castro make the top five for metres covered a full intensity. Chievo’s fitness coach, Roberto De Bellis, takes a scientific approach to the players’ fitness, with pedometers and training cones which light up in training. As well as that, every player is given a watch which measures their fitness, pressing a button on the device when they wake up to gauge recovery and stress.

more like Flying Pandori amirite lmao

This is going to be sooo good. Comfiest weekend approaching la

>Milan's Chinatown right now

is... this...
real?

WAVE_____WORLD
______THE_______

cancer

>tfw the kino-League is back with a cracker of a matchday

Bump

FORZA INTER! MILAN A SHIT!

>pirlo si ritira a fine anno
tenetemi ragazzi

el bumpo

FORZA BUMPA

>For Italians, Allegri is the most effective Coach in Serie A
>He is the best!
Max earns 54 per cent of the consensus, behind him Sarri and Spalletti
For 32 per cent of those interviewed, the Coach counts for over 50 per cent of a side’s results

>Exclusive
>Allan sings for Napoli: ‘We are spectacular and worth the Scudetto’
‘Roma the key moment, it’ll be a great match’

>The record
>Inter-Milan historic gate, over €4.5m
All previous totals beaten, only Il Clasico did better

>Serie B
Exciting head to toe clash
Perugia arrive in Foggia for the super early game

Ilary-Belen, Iannone steps up: ‘Then I’ll kiss Totti’

>Ligabue: ‘Toro are respected all over the world’
The singer in Superga with his brother, a huge Granata fan, after the success of his concert in Turin
‘I am an Interista, but I realised that here beats an extraordinary heart’

>Juve, full of creativity
Tomorrow the Bianconeri take on Lazio to cancel out August’s Super Cup defeat
Allegri starts the hunt for Napoli and is tempted by the trio Dybala-Bernardeschi-Douglas Costa
The Immobile danger and trap of set plays

>Inter-Milan
Pasotti: ‘Inter have an identity with Spalletti’
Tognazzi slams: ‘Bonucci is not yet a leader’
Roma: Dzeko with Napoli seeking revenge on Mertens

>TV Rights
Lega, the idea returns of duplicating the Spanish model

italica spinta

>You shall not pass!
Inter-Milan.
Derby exclusive, we went to the homes of Skriniar and Rodriguez.
They’re the Milanese signings with the highest average player ratings.
The Nerazzurro: “For us all that matters is to win and grow”.
The Rossonero: “San Siro always gives me goosebumps, but Sunday will be a special game.”

>From Appiano
Candreva: “We have more hunger.”

>From Milanello
Kalinic is out, the spotlight turns to André Silva.

>The Messis of Italy
Mertens and Dybala “10” of gold.
What numbers for Napoli and Juve.
The Scudetto race restarts from the charge of the little giants.

>Milinkovic and De Vrij, Lazio’s treasures tested at the Juventus Stadium

>Let’s have a look at the central midfield, Pellegrini of the future, record Hamsik
Tomorrow at the Olimpico

>Di Natale turns 40: “Insigne is my heir”

>Weah for President, but it’s chaos in Liberia

who is Tim and why is your series named after him

>who is Tim
the only one who had guts to shag ur momma

>why is your series named after him
the feat was so incredible everyone thought this could be the only way to pay him homage

Going to miss all games this weekend apparently due to things I have to do. First fucking match day I am missing and first inter game this season so far, and it's the derby of all things.

Kill me.

Also, hnnnngh

youtu.be/RSbBsCH-Ru4

pagani for bbilan

MONTELLA OUT

'no'

Candreva: ‘Working on crossing’
By Football Italia staff

Inter winger Antonio Candreva shrugs off criticism of his crossing, but “it’s there to be improved”.

The Italian international was whistled before the international break, but he scored the winner for the Azzurri in their win over Denmark on Monday night.

“Maybe you think I’m hurt here and happy for the Azzurri, but it’s been a positive start, we’ve had six wins from seven games,” Candreva said in a Press conference today.

“I think I’ve done well, but of course you can always improve.

“My crossing? On the pitch you can’t think much, on a lot of crosses maybe it's gone too high or it’s gone out. It happens.

“It’s there to be improved, we work on it with Mauro Icardi in training.”

The Nerazzurri face Milan in the Derby della Madonnina on Sunday, and Candreva is expecting Vincenzo Montella’s side to be fired-up.

“They’re coming off some difficult results so they’ll be angry, but we have to be more so because we want to win.

“All we know is that we’re Inter and we must always win, or at least try. It’s too early to say how important these matches with Milan and Napoli are, but the derby can certainly give us a boost for the next one.

“We’ve changed a lot since last year, and the results give us a boost. We want to stay up there.”

ciucciami la fava

Hideous face tho

rigore per il bbilan

>>Juventus 4-1 Lazio
jj won't win that big but they sure will win the match
the lack of muscle on the mid that caused them to lose to lazio in the supercopa has been solved by matuidi
matuidi exceeds my expectations this season
he's been really solid so far although he needs a lot of work on his positioning
the problem for jj is their wingers
their new wingers are meh so far
i hope mandzukic can be not just enough but very fit for 90 minutes because if he is not lazio will be dominating the wing
lazio's wingers are very strong in their last matches

based Candreva

Damn he is...big

>he's been really solid so far although he needs a lot of work on his positioning
That's just a matter of time though, Allegrinho will pass that stuff onto him like he's done with others

dio santo

>tfw couldn't buy the tickets for Mian-Juve
my fucking laptop crashed right before i could enter the credit card number and i lost them, i'm fucking pissed

Lmaoooo, based chinks

bsod?

Probable lineups:

JUVENTUS (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Dybala, Douglas Costa; Higuain.
>LAZIO (3-4-2-1): Strakosha; Bastos, De Vrij, Radu; Marusic, Parolo, Leiva, Lulic; Milinkovic Savic, Luis Alberto; Immobile.

ROMA (4-3-3): Alisson; Peres, Manolas, Juan Jesus, Kolarov; Pellegrini, De Rossi, Nainggolan; Florenzi, Dzeko, Perotti.
>NAPOLI (4-3-3): Reina; Hysaj, Albiol, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne.

FIORENTINA (4-2-3-1): Sportiello; Laurini, Pezzella, Astori, Biraghi; Badelj, Veretout; Eysseric, Thereau, Chiesa; Simeone.
>UDINESE (4-4-2): Bizzarri; Widmer, Angella, Nuytinck, Samir; De Paul, Fofana, Barak, Jankto; Maxi Lopez, Lasagna.

CROTONE (4-4-2): Cordaz; Sampirisi, Ceccherini, Ajeti, Martella; Rohden, Mandragora, Barberis, Stoian; Simy, Nalini.
>TORINO (4-2-3-1): Sirigu; De Silvestri, N'Koulou, Moretti, Ansaldi; Rincon, Baselli; Iago Falque, Ljajic, Berenguer; Niang.

SAMPDORIA (4-3-1-2): Puggioni; Bereszynski, Silvestre, G. Ferrari, Strinic; Verre, Torreira, Praet; Ramirez; Quagliarella, Caprari.
>ATALANTA (3-4-1-2): Berisha; Palomino, Caldara, Masiello; Hateboer, Freuler, Cristante, Spinazzola; Ilicic; Gomez, Petagna.

SASSUOLO (3-5-2): Consigli; Cannavaro, Acerbi, Peluso; Lirola, Sensi, Magnanelli, Missiroli, Gazzola; Berardi, Matri.
>CHIEVO (4-3-1-2): Sorrentino; Tomovic, Dainelli, Gamberini, Cacciatore; Castro, Radovanovic, Bastien; Birsa; Pucciarelli, Inglese.

INTER (4-2-3-1): Handanovic; D'Ambrosio, Skriniar, Miranda, Dalbert; Vecino, Borja Valero; Candreva, Joao Mario, Perisic; Icardi.
>MILAN (3-5-2): Donnarumma; Musacchio, Bonucci, Romagnoli; Borini, Kessiè, Biglia, Bonaventura, Rodriguez; Suso, André Silva.

BOLOGNA (4-2-3-1): Mirante; Torosidis, Gonzalez, Helander, Masina; Poli, Taider; Verdi, Palacio, Di Francesco; Destro.
>SPAL (3-5-2): Gomis; Salamon, Vicari, Felipe; Lazzari, Schiattarella, Viviani, Mora, F. Costa; Antenucci, Paloschi.

CAGLIARI (4-3-1-2): Rafael; Padoin, Andreolli, Pisacane, Capuano; Barella, Cigarini, Ionita; Joao Pedro; Farias, Pavoletti.
>GENOA (3-5-2): Perin; Izzo, Rossettini, Zukanovic; Rosi, L.Rigoni, Veloso, Bertolacci, Laxalt; Galabinov, Palladino.

VERONA (4-3-3): Nicolas; Caceres, Heurtaux, Caracciolo, Souprayen; Romulo, Fossati, Bessa; Cerci, Pazzini, Verde.
>BENEVENTO (4-3-3): Belec; Venuti, Antei, Djimsiti, Letizia; Cataldi, Viola, Memushaj; Lombardi, Iemmello, Lazaar.

At this point he'd be better off practicing his crosses to be as devastating as possibile on the opponent's pelvis so that he can at least fish for injuries

what?

blue screen of death or random generic browser crash?

>blue screen
yep, with a sad smiley and "oops, there was an error, rebooting the pc right now" i was about to punch the screen, i felt like he was mocking me

dybala to madrid when

dybala is a meme

On my Fifa 18 Career mode, €169mln

>tfw ready for the settore ospiti tickets
cant wait to insult bonucci with the lads

hope it goes like last year desu

Giovanni Mario is cute, CUTE!

he looks 10 years older than he is, and barely human

ehmmm ok, soooo

srkiniar a cute, CUTE!

>D'Ambrosio
Didn't inter buy a proper fullback this season?

They bought Cancelo who is injured and isn't actually a fullback anyway

what did le boipucci lad mean by this? Is he getting STURATO'D?

dybala is NOT gay

wait, you don't know about Sturaro dimension down there? do you know why pogba fled away from juve? it wasn't for the money or else, it was because of Sturaro penis. Legends say whe Sturaro shower himself he use 3 flippers

Milan is gonna lose, I say this as a Milanfan.

The Montella meltdown will be noticeable.

>draw me like one of your french fullbacks

>three weeks before another international break

again????

>Netflix to launch Juventus Docuseries

>Do you like the sound of following the Bianconeri on big away trips, riding in the same car as them on the way to training and taking a look inside their daily lives?
>If the answer is yes, you can start looking forward to the release of Netflix’s in-depth docuseries, telling the most compelling, behind-the-scenes stories of the Bianconeri world.
>Set to hit your screens by early 2018, the series, which consists of four 60-minute-long episodes, will take viewers into the more intimate scenes of the players’ lives.
>You'll go beyond the rough and tumble of matches and training sessions to see what life is like when you play for one of the world's biggest and most prestigious teams.
>“It’s a source of pride that Juventus is the first football club to be the subject of a Netflix Original Docuseries,” stated Federico Palomba, Co-Chief Revenue Officer at the club.
>“Collaborations of this kind confirm our passion for innovation and being, in every sense, a Sport Entertainment brand. In this way, we are determined to reach Bianconeri fans across the world and millions of Netflix users, who thanks to this docuseries can get to know Juventus from every angle.”
>Erik Barmack, Vice President of International original series at Netflix, commented: “Netflix is the home of passionate storytelling, and there are no more passionate fans than those of the Bianconeri. We are excited to have unique, exclusive access to one of the most important squads in the world.”
>Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 104 million members in over 190 countries, enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day.

Whoever thought this was a good idea should be fired desu

>tfw Netflix and chill

why do they want ameriblack supporters so much?

What? Don't you want to watch Netflix with me, user?

more like Matchfix and chill, lel amirite famiglia?

>Juventus VR is the new Official App for Juventus, designed to bring you into action through Virtual Reality!

>Live the Bianconeri world as never before taking you straight into the action! Enjoy the atmosphere of the Allianz Stadium, enter the Bianconero dressing room, go behind the scenes of the Juventus Center or immerse yourself in Juventus history.

>The Juventus VR experience is so much more than that as there will be new things to discover all the time. Download now for free!

youtube.com/watch?v=7yY6dMcCfjs

juventus.com/en/fans/apps-mobile-and-games/juventus-vr-official-application.php

One eye on the present, one eye on the future

>Netflix, you're green lit, would you like a pilot or directly a 6 episodes pack?

don't forget tomorrow is penis inspection day, wash yourself

el bumpo del drunko baila como el PAPU
youtube.com/watch?v=LA3h0FXVDFg

Man this is the ultimate fucking fixture.

juve-lazio
roma-napoli
milan-inter

The GOAT would be:

>napoli - juve
>roma - lazio
>inter - milan

This Tbhbwy (to be honestly bumping with you)

Saturday:
20:45: Napoli - Juventus

Sunday:
12:30: Atalanta - Fiorentina
15:00: Roma - Lazio
20:45: Inter - Milan

They should've done this

I meant Bologna instead of Atalanta of course.

But come to think of it Derby della Lanterna would be even better

sucks balls there is no day games today. im travveling so would be comfy watching in the bus. hopefully there is good mobile links for the derby..

>‘Scudetto to Napoli’
Paolo Maldini on his career from the start to the Nazionale
He also talks about the super showdowns
‘It is Sarri’s year: he knows how to be spectacular. Inter tomorrow start as favourites, but the Rossoneri…’

>Juve-Lazio
Allegri bets on Higuain: ‘It is his month’
It’s the chance for revenge after the Super Cup, Inzaghi gives it another go

>Roma-Napoli
Di Francesco: ‘Key match for Roma’
Sarri presents his trident
What a duel on social media

>Inter-Milan
Montella, a frightening derby
Inter bunker
Kessie: Here is Milan’s time

>Serie B
Foggia surprise, Perugia cry
Friday’s game ends 2-1, Umbria crisis
Palermo, what a test with Frosinone

Mou wants to make history
It’s a record if he beats Liverpool too

>Allegri: ‘Football mustn’t become like baseball’
Comes out swinging!
‘They want to see us crash, but we won’t give up’
Today Juventus-Lazio and the Bianconeri Coach is on the attack
‘I only said that baseball lasts for three hours and I’ve played it too. If I offended anyone, I apologise’
He demands a super performance and warns: ‘This is Higuain’s moment’
Montero crowns Bentancur: ‘He’s a tough one’

>Toro
Belotti renewal
Loyalty reward with €3m salary

>Roma-Napoli
Di Francesco: ‘Decisive? Almost’
And Sarri studies… Sassuolo

>Derby
Inter need Spalletti in magician guise against Milan

Don't post my waifu

>tfw all odds are in our favour but it's the most quintessential Inter thing to fuck up big matches and fall into a mental breakdown that will cripple the team all season and will inevitably lead to the management firing the first decent manager we had in years for good measure

Mirabelli met with petkovic..

I've seen this happen too many times already, I'm numb at this point

Roma is playing against Chelsea this week, they couldn't move that to Sunday

>Roma - Napoli is the late match
I thought they were banned from this because of their chimp fans

THIS HAS TO STOP, THE REIGN OF TERROR OF JEWS AND TERRONI HAS TO END

>Kessie: "If I score I'll walk from Milan to Milanello"
>Biglia: "If I score I'll walk 50km"
>André Silva: "We're going to win this derby"
Damn you guys really know how to fuck yourselves up

sailor's promises

>Suso, last year, the week before the derby: "If Sunday I score two goals, I'll walk back home, and I live closeby Milanello"
>Suso, last year, just after the derby: "If we won, thanks to my two goals, I would've walked back home"

It's not the Fifties anymore famiglia

goal.com/it/news/2/serie-a/2016/11/20/29724852/suso-fa-doppietta-nel-derby-ma-niente-ritorno-a-piedi-solo

How long has Napoli been putting Mertens in the Messi role? He was a mediocre winger (abeit with great technique) for a long time and even lost he starting spot to Callejon. I was shocked when I found out he did great as a manlet CF this season.

a while after Arek died for their sins, late fall last year

who /serieb/ here