Why are Americans constantly bullied on every single Sup Forums board?

Why are Americans constantly bullied on every single Sup Forums board?

Because it's good. We Americans are huge masochists.

Success breeds jealousy. We bully them because they can take it.

Low hanging fruit etc etc

we are asking for it

bigger targets are easier to aim for

It the case of Yuros, it's largely envy we stripped them of the world centralization of power.

because it's funny

because we are the friendly locals and you are basically muslim refugees terrorizing us on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is american. you have to go back

Time goes by so slowly and time can do so much

enjoy getting shot

We don't even acknowledge foreigners outside of flag boards.

Good job guys. It's grown almost halfway as much as it fell 3 years ago. I'm proud.

sorry, can't ear you behind my wall made with german euros.

americans are the niggers of countries.

>he doesn't guess cunts by posting style
what a boring existence

Because
1) it's funny
2) it's funny
literally nothing else. They say it's jealousy but that's not what pushes me to laugh at them for the stupid shit they do. If it was jealousy I would hate them

Because they get extremely butthurt

Because it's funny and they keep delivering non stop stupid oc

because they are naive in another way compared to Japs

Americans run Sup Forums

It's easy because we're extremely cultured and not all of it is positive.

Do you have examples of this culture?

They are supposted to be
>1st world
yet they have education, healthcare, babies care, internet, food and other stuff like 3rd world country.

Hollywood, our music, our food, only country that changes all the fucking time endlessly

everyone here gets the banter lad

america is fucking crazy thats why
not other western country has the madness that goes on over there on a daily basis

enjoy unemployment

At least they did something to deserve it. We've done literally nothing wrong for the past 1000 years.

>Do you have examples of this culture?
Look behind you. Our culture is balls deep in you.

this pretty much. America really is Caucasians on steroids - for better and for worse.

>yet they have education, healthcare, babies care, internet, food and other stuff like 3rd world country.
Nice memes.

>america is fucking crazy thats why
>not other western country has the madness that goes on over there on a daily basis
I can agree with this and our media blasts everything around the world.

our very first lesson was being rewarded for committing treason and mass violence

they can't handle the bants so it's funny to see them sperg out

>education
I need job, but for it i need education, but i have to pay for that but i cant because no job.
>healthcare
Just post that pic where holding newborn baby was 53$ and whole procedure costed more than new car.
>babies care
Dont forget to tip!
>food
Lets put sugar gmo corn syrup into it just to be sure. Usa bread would be considered cake in europe.
>internet
I have heard your isp can now legally sell your internet history to your future employer. I hope you dont post and visit controversial websites and never heard about loli. Also how are your data caps?

>Hollywood
Top 2 grossing films of all time were written produced and directed by a Canadian. Top grossing film franchise ever was British
>Music
Top grossing band of all time is British
>Food
Pic related
>changing all the time
Changing what exactly?

>your isp can now legally sell your internet history to your future employer
please don't remind me that I have to be self-employed or unemployed for the rest of my life

Give some examples because I can't think of much

You just need to buy encrypted vpn so they cant link it directly to your name. It is like a tip, but for internet access.

Not him by let me tell you something about this country.
>education
There are so many opportunities here. Personally I decided to go to a local community college and have had ALL my tuition covered by financial aid and actually made a lot of money so far. People decide to go to schools like USC, UCLA or UC Berkley without any plans for the future, then they wonder why they cant afford their education. Again there are opportunities here, but people want to be going to those expensive universities no matter what but they also dont want to pay for it.
>food
You can get healthy food very easily here and for a very cheap price but again people choose to get the bread thats full of sugar and stuff. Pretty much anyone can go and buy whole grain bread, vegetables and chicken breast, but they would rather go buy McDonald's.
Pretty much anyone can affordably get an education and eat healthy here, the country isnt the problem, the people are.

Sweden fucked itself up and that's why people make fun of Sweden.

it's way too late for that I'm afraid

We sincerely do not care

It is rare to meet reasonable usa poster. I accept your truths. I was just using hyperbole to reach high quality memes.

But is university levels education in usa really easy to get for poor people or do you have to land some
>financial aid
meaning not everybody can afford it?

It is never too late. Change your isp (so it knows nothing about you) and stop giving them your data. In the worst case you can always change your name in the future. Also you can hope that even normies are into lolis so they will be forced to hire you even with bad internet history.

Buy some vpn fron russia or other very unfriendly state towards usa. Sure they will probably sell your data as well, but not to your future usa employer.

I am not sure what the cap is, but pretty much everyone I know gets financial aid if they apply. I get about $3k per semester and my tuition is $500 per semester. You do the math how it adds up.
Also when it comes to universities its a bit different. You actually get more financial aid in universities but sometimes its not enough to cover the whole thing. But if people are smart, they will go to college, use the cheap tuition and financial aid to save up money then go to university and use that to cover the little bit that is left.
Personally I have already saved up 10k only 3 semesters in thanks to financial aid and work. I know when I transfer tuition wont be a problem.
But again people dont want to work, they dont want to bother applying for scholarships, financial aid and other things. They want to go to a big name school and then complain why they cant pay. Even going to a local college is socially frowned upon socially. I am looked at as a loser by certain people because of my choice to take an affordable route.

Tbf I can't believe Americans get triggered by things like > get shot "56 %" or microwave memes.
They probably just reply with butthurt comments on purpose to make us happy.

because just fucking look at them

>46% white

>implying that it's women that propagate for it
it's the other way around: men who already got mutilated try to force it on their own sons in order to make it more normal.

What is the difference between university and college?

Here we just have high school, and then university where you recieve diploma after few 3~6 years and if you dont fail and repeat for free.

They're americans

The Swedes used to be really obnoxious in parading how great their country is and how everyone else should follow their example several years ago. That's why you guys get bullied.

Well in college you can only go as far as associates degree and in university you can get bachelors, masters, doctorate and phd, but what a lot of people do is go to college, take classes needed and transfer to a university. Then once they transfer to the university they wont need to take those classes and pay for them. Usually it saves about 2-3 years.
But the thing is colleges dont have dorms and usually you just go to class and go back home. Universities have dorms, parties and you basically live with a bunch of horny teenagers your age. So all the fuss really isnt about education, people just wanna go to expensive schools so they can party and have fuck.

we'll, we do have a higher standard of living than most other western countries. we may be the worst nordic country at the moment, but we're still ahead of practically everyone else in the standard of living department.

>inb4 enjoy it when it lasts

Because you're supposed to be the modern rome but nooooooooooooooooo
>you had to go ahead be a topsy turvy land where you corn fructose syrup in everything
>still have retarded prison populations
>ya still got screaming feminists
>you motherfuckers still have no
lunar or martian colonies despite kickass jet tech (sr-71)

Just hurry up be perfect already

I wonder why no english teacher bothered to explain this to me. They all claimed that uni = college. Bunch of wankers :-D

Thanks!

This is just a matter of there being so many American posters that you're bound to get at least one to bite on any shitty b8.

Yuros have developed a false sense of superiority from the fact that they fish from a pond with double the amount of fish that Americans fish from.

>it was frog poster all along

You have no idea how that picture makes me feel

How?

this guy is FUCKING CANADIAN

SARNIA IS IN CANADA AND HE HAS ON A BLUE JAYS HAT FUCK ALL OF YOU

he's fat though

Stop lying. Only Americans are fat. Sooner you accept it, the easier it's going to be for your.

American tourists are the worst

yo parlo fransay