Jürgen Norbert Klopp

>no Mane
>shit defence
>shit at corners
What is his plan to beat United on Saturday?

It'll finish 4-2 to Liverpool. 3 goals in the first 15, 2 United goals at the 80th and the 82nd.

Might get a bet on for Jose and Klopo both watching the game from the stands by the 2nd half

Hope coutinho scores a blooter.

Meme-press and a prayer.

da Ox

they'll get fucking demolished

comedian

Gegenpressing, la'!

Just run at them really fast

His plan is always the same - run about a bit. He's a German Harry Redknapp.

It should be easy for Klopp to show he isn't a meme.

Man United play the absolute kryptonite of Liverpool's shit style, that is very very obvious. Going into the game we know Liverpool haven't got a fucking hope of winning playing that way. So Klopp doesn't have a lot of thinking to do, he has to change something. If he doesn't he is completely exposed and should be deported instantly.

No mane might unironically be the best thing that's happened to Liverpool for this game. He might try a different formation/ tactics other than his stupid high press and run really fast meme

United played like shit in the 2nd half at Southampton. Their away form generally isn't that convincing (apart from the game against CSKA Moscow, who are shit.)

This game will be a lot closer than people expect. It could even blow-out against United if Mourinho is dumb enough to play a high line. I seriously doubt he is, though.

Liverpool isn't the same kind of away game as Southampton..

*checks flag* haahahahahahahahaha fucking hell didn't realise I was talking to an unqualified idiot

>trinidad and tabago
>losing to part time banana salesmen who play cricket in their free time and football for a bit of a laugh with the lads

I don't care about the national team, you hairy, greasy prick.

>I don't care about the national team
HA!

Cringed

hahahaahahahahahaahaahaah fucking hell please stop posting in our threads now. I heard boreball season is happening?

Leave Ameribro alone you fucking wog

I vaguely remember your shitty national team getting raped by Spain. I doubt America could have played much worse.

HAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SPAIN = TRINNY & TABOGON

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Yeah, but Spain made Italy look like absolute shit. It was embarrassing to watch, really. You were totally outclassed.

If Italy quality for the World Cup, there's no way they're making it out of the group stage.

How new are you to Italian football? We always look like shit in qualifiers

Italy couldn't make it out of their group last World Cup. Your team is shit. Admit it.

how unpatriotic