Did you cry?

Did you cry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g01ud9TUtIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know what this is, but that horse looks way too clean for that situation to the point of disbelief

Did horse dead?

artex my nigga rest in peace

it distressed me a lot as a child but he comes back in the end iirc.

Why did the horse stop? This was fucking stupid. So he got filled with sadness or something?

Nope

no, i'm not a fag

Nigga it's all just some fuccboi's imagination
Nigga literally just walk away from the book

This thread is full of fags

Some of the finest pony acting ever committed to film. I didn't even realize it was Sarah Jessica Parker untll the credits.

yes

>no,
Liar.

>i'm not a fag
Yes, you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=g01ud9TUtIk

Did you cry?

NIGGER ENDING STORY
AAAAA
AAAA
AAAAA

I noped the fuck out of the room for about an hour while the cousins and uncle continued to watch. Later I came back in time to watch the weird space-stuff at the end for which I now had about zero context.

Other movies that I have pussed out of while a child include The Evil Dead (when the deadites get going) and Gremlins (when Gizmo starts giving birth).

Was "You're letting the sadness get to you" too vague for you?

ARTAAAAAX

Reminder that the moral of this film is that escapism solves all your problems. It's basically a reverse Evangelion

>mfw millennials cry about animals getting killed but laugh about humans getting murdered

Sometimes I believe I'm one of the few sane persons in this world

You mean you laugh at both? Textbook sanity.

This never gave me a boner or anything as a kid, but I didn't like watching it with other people in the room.

Most people are like that
>millennials
I bet you are one

I don't. But I definitely feel less for animals.

Why? The whole scene was scary as fuck when I was a kid. Especially when the dead knight's visor flips up and you can see his half-destroyed face with one eye still left in its socket.

No they are not, especially your grandpa's generation

is this kino?

I'm almost thirty and haven't seen the movie since childhood. I just remember it not being a very good horse.

who allowed this

Someone post Neverending Jack Black

i was watching that shit with my brothers so no

might have if i was alone ;_;

anyone who says they didn't is a lying piece of shit

Would you?