It doesn't matter who we are

>It doesn't matter who we are
>What matters is our plan
The message here was clearly that your identity is not important, but rather your actions are. This is why Baneposting resonates so well with Sup Forums where our identities don't matter. Hell, it was this close to being moot's last words. Yet many people here obsess with identity politics so much, how can they call themselves Baneposters? All I can say anymore is Bravo Nolan.

>its not who i am underneath, but what i do that defines me

It's because Bane is the hero we need, not the hero we deserve. He arises from the darkness when you to battle alt fact trolls. Like happened when everyone was arguing if Pennywise's final form was a Drider or a Spider. Obviously due to the anatomy it's a drider. And Bane helped rule over those threads. Now no one argues because the spider/drider wars have ended and the driders won. Bane was there in our time of need.

>The message here was clearly that your identity is not important, but rather your actions are
oh so it's just like Batman Begins with the "not who you are but what you do that defines you"
nolan is a fucking hack

>5 fucking years

Bane?

Good post

Nolan is the greatest poet of our time, you heretic.

>actions speak louder than words
>t. mime

It's "actions speak louder than identities"

>b b but you can't prove God doesn't exist, so you better model your entire life around the fact it does and shove it down people's throats just in case!

What did Christians mean by this?

i think i heard mom calling you from downstairs user

your pop tarts are defrosted

>pop tarts
>defrosted

what a truly insightful response

>He doesn't freeze his Pop tarts for safe keeping

But Pennywise was a spider. NOT a drider

>he doesnt know about freeze 'em and eat 'em

You're wrong.

>Let me tell you about Je-
>OMG BIGOT STOP SHOVING YOUR BELIEFS IN MY THROAT AAAA I NEED MY SAFE SPACE

What truly insightful trips

>2017
>Baneposting still alive and well
This great meme, it will endure!

Yeah, you're supposed to put those in the toaster, you disgusting fuck.

>not having your mom scrape the frosting off your poptarts

what judgement will they get from God on the final days? after their long battle of plans against big guys.

2/10

It isn't an uncommon phenomenon.

Baneposting is trash.

>bane

He ded?

What's the source?