Set of Rules

I am uncertain which board does my question better belong to so I ask your forgivness
in advance if this is a wrong board for this.
Lately I've came to conclusion that it is better to live by some sort of code, rules.
Something, that will allow you to know what to do in certain circumstances, help you to be
a better person, having strict moral rules that will make your mind clear.
Something that people call beliefs and principles.
I've been reading books on bushido.
I was curious about this way of life of samurai of japan.
While I like bushido in someway there is something that I don't really like about it.
Bushido is all about serving your master,
doing everything in the name of someone who owns your life.
I don't want to agree with this.
What I really want is some set of rules which main purpose is to guide and help you personally.
There are gentleman’s code-of-honour’and Code of Chivalry but I doubt these are suittable for modern times.
Does anyone know of something like this and may point me in right direction?
Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categorical_imperative
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

couldn't read more than two words

Please refrain from joke replies.

Then why did you reply?

The only thing that can point you in the right direction is you, yourself and what you see fit

Your world view is your own code, for example: you wouldn't punch a stranger in the face for no reason, because you can get into trouble, but another might say that it's impolite. Where do you stand on punching a stranger in the face?

That is the question, you know the right answer, and so you live by it. That was a poor example of course but hopefully you understand where I'm trying to get to with this

YOU MUST READ JÜNGER

READ JÜNGER

Just do bushido and make your dick your master, nothing can go wrong with that.

I thought this was an easter pasta.

But I need something visible.
Those rules in my head are unwritten and I am also inconsistent so they constantly shift.
What I really want is stability of my beliefs.

>JÜNGER
What is this?

Bushido implies that you must live each day like your last and if opportunity is given - die.
I don't think of that as good example to follow even though it would be called feebleness from my side by it

>memeger

Read Leviathan by Hobbes and Concept Political by Carl Schmitt

ernst jünger

he talks exactly about things you need - becoming an anarch

trust me, it will be worth it

he obviously looks for junger based on his post

Or did you mean Ernst Junger?
If yes, then I've read In Stahlgewittern but it is no way a set of rules to follow but rather overview of events of the past by the participant of said events.

Does he have some sort of book that could be considered as a code?
I must admit, he was a really great person.

>>>/9gag/

What books of him?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categorical_imperative

now pet me~

I would read into that.
I gather all sort of information on the subject I can.

On the Marble Cliffs
Heliopolis
Eumeswil
The Glass Bees

>Leviathan by Hobbes
it is so pop nowadays, ew
and then, apart from his ideas on the social contract which is a rather purely theoretical concept hobbs is an ordinary and not a very interesting early empiricist, certainly much less interesting than say hume

these: dont listen to him, hobbes is worth reading, but he is absolutely not what you're looking for

>On the Marble Cliffs
>Heliopolis
>Eumeswil
>The Glass Bees
thank you

Read Carl Schmitt and Julius Evola. Then read Fascism: one hundred questions asked and answered by Mosley

what you look for is called ethics but since there is an awfully lot of works on it including such good stuff as nicomachean ethics by aristotle, handbook by epictetes etc and it is hard to choose what to suggest i chose immanuel kant

I see.
That's a start anyway.

Thank you

Noted.
I will read it.

guenon>>>>>>>>>evola

riding the tiger is good only as entry tier

I don't have a fedora image large enough for this post

but riding the tiger is a fedora core anyway

I believe you should set your own rules. Nothing simpler than ressisting temptation

ofc, but reading good books can give you a better perspective on the world

btw i am dynamite (: