I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE

I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE

GET MY SHOW BACK

>HEALTH INSURANCE

is it true that he fucks trannies? probably why he needs it famila

>still being upset that Sam Hyde exists

>Too much of a pussy to get in front of the HWNDU camera or do anything interesting for that matter
And this is the guy that Sup Forums worships? Sad!

try writing something with some jokes in it

I love how Sam Hyde spends a vast amount of his time giving people shit about going to school for art majors and shit. Like he has it all figured out

He could have been content that he had a season 1 to begin with, and I really love MDE, but he just comes off as pathetic now desu

This guy is painfully unfunny. The only reason people know about him in the first place is because the alt right autistics

Embarrassing. Sam talked a huge game these past few days, as usual about how "GET READY IM ON MY WAY" and shit, shows up to HWNDU, triggered by an african-american in rainbow attire, skulks in the periphery and takes off. Poor showing, Sam.

Wait, what did he do at HWNDU

you keep posting about him being triggered by that homeless black guy but nothing like that happened

why do you type the same lie in every hwndu thread? Im genuinely curious

Shouldn't have voted Trump then poorfag

Ironically, living in a country without a retarded private healthcare system would save him, but he'd hate the very principle

MDE was super fucking good :^)

>gets thousands of $ for doing nothing trough Patreon
>Look how poor I am

What did Samuel Hyde mean with this?

DUDE PIZZAGATE SPORTS ARE EVIL

Nothing. Stood around soaking up the adulation from a few kids and one middle aged fanboy, awkwardly sauntered around and left.

he's playing alt-reddit like a fiddle

Stop saying this its not true

if you find sam hyde funny even ironically you need to go back to your reddit fandom subreddit and your twitter account with 5 followers

>AMERIKUK PROBLEMS

you gais so funnay! making dying people lose their homes to pay for care.. HILARIOUS TV!

He must be full of aids

It did happen

Is Sam Hyde just Chris Morris for the ADHD generation?

>tfw a few literally whos from Sup Forums were funnier than Sam
He didn't deserve his show. I'm glad it was cancelled.

No it didnt stop saying it