Why do you guys love her so much? Listening to Art Angels for the first time and I don't get it

Why do you guys love her so much? Listening to Art Angels for the first time and I don't get it.

Attached: _mg_1085_1.jpg__800x533_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg (800x533, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfJSqRf8KxA
youtube.com/watch?v=Yzfj98Q1HGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

..what

Hi

I don't think many people on here actually like her for her music

she's the first woman in history to write her own make music

bitches dont know about kate bush

Only like her because of Symphonia IX.

this is a joke right

What happened to her head

>I don't get it
dude literally my normie hippie weedsmoker friend who likes purity ring and odesza likes art angels. you don't "not get it" you probably just don't like it

This whole grimes thing is really funny and fun

this is just fact

a landmark achievement for women worldwide. the first 3 chord song created entirely from the mind of a retard

okay I thought I just wasn't patrician enough

Bump

you're still a pleb tho

I'm cool with that

It's only a couple of really creepy anons worshipping her persona instead of discussing her actual music.

Attached: grimes fan.png (500x330, 169K)

Why did she waste money on a salt lamp

Okay I actually kinda bump to California

Hi

Oh, makes sense.

It's not a real bedroom studio without a stupid fucking salt lamp

It's seriously the same people talking about her. If anything people outside of these threads or ok with her or just don't like her.

It looks cold

By the time she releases an album her sex appeal will be gone. She will be like St. Vincent, where everyone says her music isn't as good while in reality Sup Forums gags at the thought of sucking on her wrinkled saggy used up titties.

Nicest person in the world

St vincent is ok

Im not going Insane over her

Except she's still cute as a button and will be long after you inevitably kill yourself

nobody actually cares about her music. it's all obsessive waifufagging. you should've seen how bad it was like a year ago

Bump

You'll just leave one day and ill be alone

youtube.com/watch?v=CfJSqRf8KxA
like, this just isn't good...

correct

That was a while ago

holy shit this is terrible

Attached: 1515269877382.jpg (540x822, 78K)

And do you think grimes cares?

She is Grimeth she is so sexthy

She looks terminally depressed in every picture she's in

where in my post did i imply that grimes cares?

Bump

obviously she doesn't care about her own musical ability or ability to perform live

Bump

Art Angels sucks. Her third album is really good tho.

>sex appeal
>grimes
pick one

Forget Art Angels for the moment and follow pic related. THEN try answering your own question. And if you still can't, hey - taste isn't a finite thing.

Attached: gromes.png (3000x3000, 794K)

>AA
>art pop
Delusional.

see
'cuz that is all you are - a bump itt

Nice argument, tranny

She sounds like one of the Chipettes

At the age of three, Claire was shopping with her mother. Mom left Claire in the shopping cart unattended to get an item off a shelf. Claire leaned forward out of the cart and fell, hitting her head hard on the floor. Claire was rushed to the hospital and doctors diagnosed her. She had suffered a concussion. There was swelling on her brain and surgeons had to do an operation to relieve pressure from swelling of the brain. Basically, her brain was bleeding. She was in the hospital for months and the result of the surgery is that her skull bones were not aligned completely on healing.

Attached: 1517612766672.jpg (1024x1024, 147K)

It's a meme. By the way, listen to all of her other albums. They're actually great.

move grimes fags. a new girls in town ready to take over the industry by storm! at just 16 years old she has captured the hearts of millions of americans everywhere! tune in next season to find out what happens!

youtube.com/watch?v=Yzfj98Q1HGA

No one loves me