Is Grace Randolph's beyond the trailer the one single youtube channel worth wasting your time on...

Is Grace Randolph's beyond the trailer the one single youtube channel worth wasting your time on? Her opinions are 100% patrician, she knows the difference between cancer flick and based kino even in narrow niches and she's qt.
Prove me wrong

i really hate the way she speaks

T H I C C

I'm with you on this
just checked the channel out after reading the OP, and it's hard to watch

what does her bf look like

Fuck off, Grace.
This

6'3
black
ripped

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTT

Whoa

>patrician taste

"me, personally, i love this title."

gtfo OP

So is she out-out or what?
I don't keep up with the comings and goings of cum dumpsters

>bvs is a $2b movie

she has been venturing too far into being a contrarian since bvs, also she's basically become a reaction channel

How about including a link next time when you start talking about an obscure youtube channel.

If you're not smart enough to stop eating burgers when you get fat, you're not smart enough to criticize film.

literally made for the bbc

She has terrible opinions, but she has a goofy quality that I enjoy.

Holy shit those levels of UNF

ATTENTION: She is a coalburner. She has laid with Negro filth. She is now worthless. She deserves to hang from a strong oak branch. Do not direct anymore of your attention towards her.

So do you have any evidence to back your claim? We all would be glad to hear it if you do, otherwise you can go fuck your own self please.

You know its true Grace. You disgusting pig.

Thiggg

Why are chubby girls who don't have guts so rare?

I like it desu

brehs...

SOOOOOO

i love her

I was younger when she started working at Marvel and I used to have a mad crush. She seemed to sweet.

advertising

>Fired by Marvel
>Afterwards says critics have a "Marvel bias"

That doesn't sound butthurt at all.

She worked at Marvel before Marvel Studios was the biggest thing ever and that became a meme

Look at those eyes bros, look at them and tell me that they don't make you wanna love her forever.

>Her opinions are 100% patrician
What are her opinions on Jonas Mekas?

T H I C C

Nah

She looks crazy.