What do you think YOTS is gonna sounds like?

What do you think YOTS is gonna sounds like?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

I'm gonna guess they go further down the Government Plates side of things. But who the fuck knows.

I hope this

This is what I want

I need GP pt. II in my life

Attached: 1511988213814.gif (393x561, 1.55M)

I hope so. Steroids was the album Government plates was getting at. I just hope it's experimental.

That would be intetesting

>what i'd like
gp/notm style, ride isn't very present, zach going fucking insane
>what it probably will
something like steroids

NLDW x Steroids with splashes of NOTM

Hoping however for more live drums from Zach

except GP is objectively better in every aspect

>NLDW x Steroids with splashes of NOTM
This is exactly what I hope for

A crazy homeless man screaming with noise in the background.

Jenny Death pt.2, they literally have a member from Tool in the studio.

Which I'm absolutely excited for, the whole glitchy random noises is played out at this point, they can't drop an album and risk someone like JPEGmafia doing their shtick but better.

nah

what do you think happens when you put it in yur mouth?

I still hope it has some elements of steroids, that was one of my personal favorite things from them

>JPEGmafia doing their shtick but better
you mean Ride's soy brother?

yah

>JPEGmafia doing their shtick but better.
please explain to me why jpegmafia should be brought up in regards to death grips. they have two very different aesthetics and play two different roles in hip-hop music in general

black

well that's racist as hell user

I hope they pull a lot of influence from Steroids

The Director guy probably means Orchestra

Steroids was about as far as that concept could go without getting stale, it was a one off and I really doubt well be seeing it again

That would make one of the best DG albums

Hopefully it has the same effect of putting off normalfags and redditors like NLDW did

But with just enough guitars to put off the Sup Forums drones like JD

it'll sound like steroids, gov plates and interview, hopefully

honestly, itll probs be the biggest left turn possible for dg. horns and string sections, mixed with industrial and rides usual delivery. essentially i think itll be a bunch of things that shouldnt mix at all but DG will execute it perfectly.

So fucking hyped for this

>inb4 they dont fucking deliver

wouldnt be surprised if they completely change up their sound and it sounds nothing like their previous works

If BP was a continuation of TMS's style, I'd like to see YOTS improve on NLDW or NOTM.

Attached: 1521567056806.jpg (200x200, 10K)

I don't have any expectations music wise I just hope they do their own thing independent of their cancer fanbase wishes and preferences

>Highly innovative band announces new album

>oh man I hope this new album sounds like this other album they did, I really just wanna be spoonfeed more of the same

This has to be the biggest downside to a band getting such a wide fanbase, all the fucking plebs it attracts.

Probably like more than the fairy. I want another electronical album like gp/notm but I doubt they’re doing that again

> Exmilitary
> Veteran
Seems like the same thing to me user

This is why it took me so long to get into everything post NLDW. I kept expecting more of the thing I already loved, which is fucking stupid.