Now that switzerland is about to jail him, what is the future of PSG?

now that switzerland is about to jail him, what is the future of PSG?

>switzerland threatening qatar intersts in any kind
lmao
>also flag poster
lmao

Sell everyone to man city reserve team?

Switzerland have done 1000x worst than tiny little Qatar, they should shut up their fucking mouth

>a german defending psg contenders
really made me think

karim
hakim
abdul

t. muslim experts since centuries

this could get really complicated for nasser, they are going to push him out of football

psg, not sure, it all depends if qatar wants to keep the money flowing. If they don't, they downsize accordingly

btw, it's no coincidence this comes up right after psg's super spending summer, someone with lots of power in european football wants the qatar's influence on european football stopped

expect a lot more investigations and such until they finally cancel qatar's wc

switzerland should be blockaded until they refrom their tax and banking system

Top kek

They are in advance.
I thought the shit would come after CL victory.

>Switzerland
Oh yeah, sure, like in 2015 ?
Don't tell me you all have forgotten who instigated these actions.
>THE DEGENERATE STATES OF AMERICA
OH my ! The Amerifags ? Oh noes.. how could it be ?
Nothing will happen.
Don't forget what happens every Summer. (ICC, all the big clubs promoting SOCCER,..)

it's hilarious how everybody has been taking qatar's money for years and now they are going to cancel their worldcup and send them to jail hahhaaha

thats because they don't want to stop commerce with iran like usa and saudi arabia want

not sure they would target nasser for that, though

Don't worry senpai he knows what to do

>one switzerland please
>keep the change

Shut up Jurina

Please give WC 2022 to England.

They can't, Russia is already UEFA. 2022 could come back to joint Korea/Japan, or Australia, they have the stadiums

Insider here. Sarkozy is responsible for that inquiry. Sarkozy is a PSG lifelong, he's the one who attracted the qataris to invest in his club. Now that he's out of politics(for now) he's bored. He pretty much is always at the stadium near Nasser during games.

One thing you must be aware of. Sarkozy worships Berlusconi, he was a lawyer of berlusconi and berlu is his mentor. A self made man turned billionaire president of a successfull football club and leader of italy several times: his god.

Sarkozy wants to be PSG's president but so far there were no reasons to remove Nasser. Now there is a reason. Also nasser recently told that sarkozy was unfit to be PSG's president, what a fool. Making sarko angry is a big mistake. Sarko will lift the CL trophy lads.

interesting post