Markets open after the weekend and the currency is fucked even more than on friday

>markets open after the weekend and the currency is fucked even more than on friday

>inb4 some "hur cheaper exports everything is fine xD" bullshit

When will Brexiteers finally realise how hard they fucked the UK?

The value of the pound is STILL fucking falling...

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/barclays-rbs-halts-trading-eu-referendum-brexit-ftse-100-stock-market-a7105196.html
bloomberg.com/quote/DAX:IND
66.media.tumblr.com/ec46710ea3d98ce226e42d2cc46002a8/tumblr_o2eyctXSeJ1v33hszo1_1280.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll be honest, I was and still am sceptical about the Brexit, but let's not judge it by the short-term. Give it a week or so before you make your judgement.

My roommate was telling me that it was a good thing that the Brexit vote happened on Thrusday and only had the markets open for a day before the weekend, but it looks pretty grim.

Yeah, give it another week for the markets to adjust.

Not looking too good, at the moment.

:(

>it's only temporary
>it'll rebound

Idiots still think that. As if Brexit vote wasn't enough, now you idiots have political crisis which will drive Sterling even lower.

Bank of England monetary policy for the past few years
>WE NEED INFLATION BUT WE CAN'T GET IT REEEEEEE

UK votes to leave the EU and we finally get inflation
>NOOOOOOO INFLATION IS BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WAS LYING BEFORE WHEN I SAID WE NEED INFLATION REEEEEEE

my long stop loss was executed at 1.33, now waiting for the real bottom, the a ton of money to make.

In the meantime stop the Sacramento Antifa online fundraiser:

Fuck you... it's not all about money you fucking JEW CUNT BASTARD!!!

yea but nothing changed so your theories make no sense?

>expects the market to turn around within 4 days

Kill yourself, m8.

sage

Give me your freedoms goys
Gib them or I'll take your shekels

It will rebound, though. Guaranteed.

Come back in 5 years and we can chat.

>week

give it a couple months

Not this bad though

why are remainers so intent on spreading panic?

funny how Sup Forums is literally politically incorrect opinions with dank memes instead of a board for people who know how economics and politics work(which politics of today are so dumbed down that this board has prospered immensely ever since the SJW uprising, so mainly focusing on lack of economic understanding)

stop spamming this shit

That's pound though. Not FTSE 100 as the graph

Pound is going to shit. I think it might go under 1.30 USD today.

UK is gonna have a great time exporting now.

> weeks
> months

You guy know that the UK still has to find a politician ballsy enough to even trigger the Brexit.
This alone could take months.
The negotiations for Brexit will take 2 years (this is part of European law and not a guess).

We are looking at at least 2 years and ? moths before the UK will finally actually leave.

To evaluate the long term effect we are looking at years and decades.

this is how george soros makes his money. he will eventually run out of resources and start buying them back

>because i am a retard that has no sense of self worth, national identity or community i am happy my own currency is failing and will do nothing to improve it but shitpost online

you're the reason the world is shit, OP.

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/barclays-rbs-halts-trading-eu-referendum-brexit-ftse-100-stock-market-a7105196.html

Defend this, brexiteers.

I hope it keeps falling so I can splurge when I visit in a few weeks.

why do they think he was a neo nazi and why do they think it's ok to attack strangers like that? idiots.

the dax. gemranys market. on the 23rd fell. it continues to slide further down even with some after market
bloomberg.com/quote/DAX:IND

-124 points today after open and it fell a whole lot on the 23rd

Firstly: It's not just about money you fucking Jew
Secondly: Anyone that screams "Brexit BTFO" after a couple of days is retarded. Uncertainty will cause the pound to drop, this is in no way unexpected but it will take MONTHS to get even the first proper look at what implications leaving has on the economy. The shortest of short-terms means nothing at all.

Economy will stabilize and be back at natural size in 3 years
Learn economics you shill fucks

because they are children. literally and figuratively. the youngest voters wanted to remain.

where did op say he was happy about it? he actually seems pretty distressed over the whole thing.

Working class don't give a flying shit if they cut Londons throats and why should they a lower pound will be good for them and bad for you.

no, he seems like one of my retard "friends" i've been seeing on facebook for the past month, spreading misinfo and panic because they're worthless pieces of shit idiots who can't be bothered to learn about anything other than the contextless bullshit they see on facebook.

whenever i question what they say they flip their shit. they don't want to be in the wrong.

Time to buy some pounds I guess.

Stop crying and ssit the hell down.
it's at the same level as in april

Exactly what I've been thinking. I'm going to wait another week to let it drop a bit more though.

You're right. There is NO HOPE for fags like you.
kill yourself immediately please

Lel

last time pound was this low was in the 80's nigger. The real problem is the insecurity. Britain needs to trigger article 50 as soon as possible and weather the storm. If the trust remains this low for much longer it will have serious long term consequences.

Brexit is a rejection of (((globalism))) and the neo-Marxism of the EU. I'm convinced that the vast majority of those who think that the UK's first step towards uncucking itself in decades despite the initial costs is a bad thing are the kinds of people who have come here from /reddit/ and the like over the last few months. No Sup Forumsack worth his salt could think that it is a bad thing.

Keep Calm And Carry On, Faggot

The only thing that has actually changed is market manipulations and forced panic by the EU babies throwing a tantrum because they got spanked.

It's all the center-left summerfags that came here for the elections, mixed with a handful of ironic shitposters.

I don't believe they "think" at all...

This isnt a hug box for you to yell at niggers through a keyboard. Get over yourself.

>UK is gonna have a great time exporting now.
this guy gets it.

too bad they dont export many goods out

Brits think only people with work visas are worthy of living in the UK. No one talented comes since the £ is worthless. Look at the salaries and taxes in the UK. That country is FUCKED.

fuck off goyim, shit will be back up soon, its just the initial reaction. theres no actual money lost atm, its all just in the computer.

To be honest, I have to admit that this looks pretty bleak for the worst fallers in FSTE 350. A lot of companies will go out of business, but that's to be expected.

Still not as bad as in February though.

Sage

Someday in the future it will, definitely.

Yeah, I've been quite surprised to see the Brits running around like the sky is falling in. It's embarrassing

>muh short term financial turmoil

Fuck off reatrd

brah, I remember when it took two dollars to buy 1 pound, your shit been fucked and was never going to recover.

Good, stay the fuck out. We'll be fine when we bring manufacturing back and start exporting more. "hurr but you dont have exports" - that's because of the high pound, obviously if the pound drops we can start exporting again dumb fucks.

Yeah, I was going to say that the process will actually unravel in steps, because they still have to go through the severance negotiations.

fuck off shekelkike

>cheaper exports
Why is this a good thing
People are paying less for more

The Anti-Facists are facists.

export to where? you are leaving the EU, remember?

>comparing currency to stocks

we haven't even left the EU, bub, this is just short term nonsense from an unexpected Leave result, and the even more unexpected resignation of the PM. So you can see old Dave's really held onto his promise that voting Leave would impact the economy, he's thrown himself overboard to guarantee it happens

shit's cheaper, but people will be buying more because of that. you earn less per product, but more overall.

>Falling for the Jew manipulated graph and showing your stupidity on a numidian phallus worshiping site.

I don't give a fuck.

CHRIST, DOMINOS GETTING RAPED

YOU KNOW WHAT THE ROTHSCHILDS SAY

WHEN THERES BLOOD ON THE STREETS, SHORT PIZZA

So i wonder how it will effect the prices on the picrelated.

Seriously though. It is time to buy English goods.

UK can still trade with any EU country, it just requires individual negotiation, you ignorant twat.

Look at this dumb fuck. America, you really need that wall built ASAP.

66.media.tumblr.com/ec46710ea3d98ce226e42d2cc46002a8/tumblr_o2eyctXSeJ1v33hszo1_1280.jpg

>it's not about money
It always about money. Money is the ultimate negotiator, the common demoninator of humanity. Money is power, and power is freedom. True freedom is the ability to do what you want, when you want. You think freedom is a smaller government? Think again. Who is more free: the corrupt Middle Eastern politican who sails the seas in his yacht eating imported mussels, or the democratic British citizen who works 9 to 5, five days a week at at job he hates for a person he would murder?

That means that they'll outcompete others. If it goes too low though, you're right it won't be beneficial anymore.

So yes, it going too low will be really shitty, while just going down a little is actually slightly beneficial.

That's why it will actually be a good thing if if doesn't go down that much.

People will start buying all of the cool stuff from Britain.

A

was meant for

Everything's fine. Don't worry.
Everything's under control.

But it will rebound. It's called fluctuation, retard.

great analysis shekelstein

Haha sure. Wait till the EU makes a nice tax on anyone importing from the UK. I hope your tiny island produces everything because the £ isn't going to buy you much

Start investing in rebuilding broken infrastructure, and invest in factories and manufacturing plants. Problem solved. You don't need to rely on taking advantage of poor shitholes.being tricked into working for you to help your economy.

You can expect an increase in consumers proportional to the decrease in prices. If you stuff is 10% cheaper you can expect 10% more buyers.

It makes sense in countries like China with vast untapped labour forces and a glut of goods to devalue the yuan, because a $1.50/hr job is a vast improvement over subsistence farming, but in a well developed country? It sucks.

Now the UK is extremely unstable. Before brexit the £ has been declining for over a year. How delusional are you guys thinking it'll go up?

The UK can take care of itself, don't you worry globalist fuckboi

and how long does it take to negotiate those? 5 years, 10 years?

You so realize that many countries around the world, including those in the EU, have said they still want to negotiate beneficial trade deals with a post-Brexit UK, right? You're not a total moron, right?

Export to the rest of the globe without crippling trade restrictions that the EU put in place. You're aware that the EU has seen no substantial economic growth in 10 years, right? It's a stagnant and dying economy.

But they'll be paying less. That means the average worker would produce the same number of goods but it would be worth less. Of course, production would increase with the demand. It makes sense if you have unemployed people to expand the industry, but does Britian have a large unemployed pool? It's production can't go much higher.

I'm conflicted about whether I should dump my Sterling (I was long... just like Soros...) and switch for USD or just ride this thing out

T>78908872
ITT remainers will never be happy EVER with UK independence.

Worth every fucking penny.

This vote is not just a vote to leave the EU.

It's a vote of no confidence of the dead parties Labour and Conservatives and Lib Dems, corpses propping each other up by leaning on each other with their rigor mortis.

It's a vote for the people of Spain, Greece and Italy, to show them that they can escape this totalitarian grip. It will hurt, it will not be easy, but it must happen or those countries will forever feed Germany and France prosperity by being forever in a state of austerity.

It's a vote to tell the EU that it must fundamentally reform and become transparent, democratic, less obsessed with market, and less corrupt, or it will be doomed and will collapse.

Worth every single penny. No country ever comes out unscathed when standing up to the evil powers that be.

sorry is 5 years suddenly synonymous with "never" ?

Hurr durr I have gold

It hasn't even been a week yet and people are already whining.

Good time to buy retards

I'm Chinese.
Face facts, user. Money does buy happiness. There are a few virtuous men out there, stoics, cynics, Buddhist monks who have made peace with the world and money have no hold. But you, me, and average Joe?

You realize they only say that to try to stabilize their countries currency? No one really cares about the uk.

FUCK YEAH now we can afford to buy lots of goods from the fucking FACTORY OF THE WORLD oh wait

>inb4 some "hur cheaper exports
> don't actually talk about economics because I don't understand any of it

fixed

>NOW MY STEAM GAMES COST MORE >_Look mom i posted the thread again
Fuck off already kid, we get it you are salty you didnt win, good for you.

So what? If making good deals with us helps their currency stabalise, then that puts us in a good position when making the negotiations.

p. sure i'm going to lose my job :|

oh well, it was shit anyway