I didn't leave my house today. i ran out of weed and i can't stand being sober so i'm drinking instead...

i didn't leave my house today. i ran out of weed and i can't stand being sober so i'm drinking instead. and i'm lonely enough to make a thread about this in hopes of interacting with other people. music for this feel?

Attached: 1521605601280.jpg (1024x683, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x4HvNyk1VOg
youtu.be/5ScquRuRIyE
youtube.com/watch?v=SCJEDfWUu_M
youtu.be/K3pEOHd-28o
youtu.be/-CVziimn4vU
youtube.com/watch?v=g0N8Kc3YysQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/x4HvNyk1VOg

kill yourself?

even if i wanted to, if i did my family would be devastated. i'd rather suffer quietly than put them through something like that

youtu.be/5ScquRuRIyE
That’s pretty common. Listen to what you normally do and just make the weed Last longer next time.

i really wish you hadn't shown me this

thats a fat duck

Rude!

Bro opposite problem. Grill is invading my autism space. Hard. And making me listen to cock country in her car. Drunk now. she's asleep on the couch. What do?

op here. i recently started seeing a pleb country girl too actually. i don't really mind if that's the music she likes to listen to. i personally don't like it but whatever, she's cute and nice.
>What do?
idk you could always go cuddle with her

Love you for feeling this way user I hope you have a better day tomorrow

thanks user. its always nice to see some warmth on this cold, barren website

Attached: 1454109082623.png (400x251, 80K)

don't wanna disturb her sleep. We did some addies and drank some, but she passed out before cuddles. Both of us been up since 1am yesterday.
Are you trying to unpleb her? If so, which artists you using? I unsuccessfully tried branching her country luvvs for folkpunk. gonna try Bright Eyes I thonk but I dunno.

Attached: maxresdefault(3).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>Are you trying to unpleb her? If so, which artists you using?
not actively. but she asked what kind of music i like a while back and i like punk so i showed her buzzcocks and black flag. after playing rise above for her she asked why i like listening to such angry music like "black cocks"

i've considered showing her bright eyes and songs ohia but i haven't tried yet

Attached: 1429827402113s.jpg (242x250, 6K)

very admirable of you user. hope you feel better soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=SCJEDfWUu_M

Hey man, we've all been here. It WILL get better. If you're at rock bottom, there's nowhere to go but up. Love you man.

anyone here in riverhead, NY with weed?

could also use a new smoking friend

Attached: 3dope.jpg (570x658, 96K)

Drive down to Wyndanch. They got you.
Lucky your grill is receptive at all. I feel like this grill wears "country" as label the same way I think of myself as patrician.

>Wyandanch
that's a fucking DRIVE man. i live in the hampton bays, closest i'll deal with is riverhead lol.

Lol you'd get your boipucci prolapsed there. Go ask the dudes at the marina. Or a golf caddy.

It's a duck

Attached: Duck-with-flappers-animated-gif.gif (500x452, 951K)

>I feel like this grill wears "country" as label
yeah it's interesting that girls tend to do this. i think they embrace the cowgirl stereotype as a way of showcasing their values as a person. the girl i'm seeing is definitely a traditional conservative (which is totally fine with me) but at the same time, it is a bummer that they don't bother giving any other kind of music a chance

wow thanks for the love guys

god-tier

it is indeed.

Attached: ducc succ.gif (400x225, 2.77M)

Right? She did like some of Whirr and a few songs off that "weird" album Loveless - so theres hope. But its difficult.
I guess half the fun of tricking a girl to secks you is tricking her into your music.

I went far enough, for myself to realize it mattered. But it didn't to them. Because they didn't know I was even trying.
youtu.be/K3pEOHd-28o

idk. i don't really mind if she doesn't like the music i like as long as she can understand that i'm passionate about it regardless. music is really important to me, but it's also a really personal thing. i'm used to not being able to connect with others over it. so as long as she's willing to respect my taste i'm willing to respect hers

this is quite a cryptic post. but the video is beautiful

youtu.be/-CVziimn4vU
Dark green black motion moving to the place, the place, and back. Ice was melted for the year ongoing and moving forward and you were here and working still and living here and sitting down and walking home, rum and weed and chew and simmering pots of things that make your brain squiggle in the soft light from the fan that moves.

>Dark green black motion moving to the place, the place, and back. Ice was melted for the year ongoing and moving forward and you were here and working still and living here and sitting down and walking home, rum and weed and chew and simmering pots of things that make your brain squiggle in the soft light from the fan that moves.
if this is original i really enjoy it. you should post more poetry if you have it

Being here and living in the white light purple hue falling upon our supple skin into this dark slough, leading to death of our best friends. Mine is already there, and I am not. Living in this flattened plane, extending into the distant leveled plane. Being here now this time being here, here I am being here I am. Being so happy, so, so , so happy being here. Here I am, so happy to be here, here I am, so happy to be here. So happy lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=g0N8Kc3YysQ

I’m there too user, working through it again. It’ll pass and you’ll realize how much you weren’t able to realize when you were this low. If you can, get yourself to go on a hike. If not a hike, then a walk at night. You’ll get there one step at a time. We both will.

Develop a heroin habit and form your own band.