Watch tv on train >this happens What do?

>watch tv on train >this happens What do?

is this the new thing you're going to spam everyday cloister?

report the thread, sage

>she touches your lips afterward, what do?

I'd punch her desu

>he didn't finger her
What a faggot.

The thing that bothers me is that at this stage nobody reacts to her actions. It's alright. It's not their business.

But, say, if that man was to get up and punch her face, poke her eyes out, kick her in the cunt, whatever was necessary to protect himself from her indecency, you could count of hordes of beta males coming to her rescue immediately.

They don't care when a man is being abused, but will defend that any abuser as long as it was born with a vagina.

>webm
Whats going on? Help a phone friend out

>webm for ants

girl masturbating in train

Is she atleast cute?

Why though? Is this another episode of 'Women can't understand that men have to spread their legs when sitting down, or their balls get crushed'?

>using an iphone
fag

>oh look I'm imitating a behaviour that doesn't exist to validate my outrage fantasy

Did she accuse him of rape?

looks like my ex

what?

VLC app opens webms on iphone

>ex
>video game meme reaction image
Get to fuck

then what phone do you have that doesn't play webms?

>finger blast her
>get charged with rape
Hello underage virgin

Why the fuck do you post the same shit here as in Sup Forums, retard? You really have no fucking life do you?

It's a huge hassle to use those
say you want to view more than 1 webm
You have to open the webm in a new page, download it to vlc, reopen safari, close the new page and do it again for however many webms you have

is that a roastie getting btfo?

>But, say, if that man was to get up and punch her face, poke her eyes out, kick her in the cunt, whatever was necessary to protect himself from her indecency, you could count of hordes of beta males coming to her rescue immediately.
No shit, those are the actions of an insane person.
How about get up and move away

what i like about this thread is that you can weed out the applefaggots

She probably has some nasty std

>finger blast her
>your hand falls off the next day from aids
hello underage virgin

I'm not underage, you faggots!!

Why do women pretend to have orgasms

To make white males feel bad when they aren't able to give her one.

>tfw no bf

post this on any popular social media website and most of the men will be saying "ha-ha, what a pussy, i'd smash her!"

the fact that female-on-male sexual assault doesn't get noticed is because of men having laudatory sentiment towards any sexual kind of sexual contact with women

pretty disgusting if masturbating or being a bitch, a guy has to spread his legs either way I treat her like I do crazy/retarded people

>fingering randoms whores on the subway
Enjoy your super-aids

Start screaming rape

>Masturbating in a train is not behaviour that warrants a physical response

kys

correct

Calm down Ahmed.

if im being honest, all women should be killed

Thanks, jannies. Great thread.

She was kinda hot