Brexiteers: "Just wait until the markets open up on monday, the pound will recover xD"

>brexiteers: "Just wait until the markets open up on monday, the pound will recover xD"

But you got something more important than food for your family and roof over your head; your independence and dignity.

>remainers: "muh shiny beads!"

Stop being a faggy cuck and be proud of your independence

UK is fucked man, the ride will not end

Those who surrender freedom for financial security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.

>I'm economically illiterate
we already know OP

/thread
sage the slide threads

Stop the Sacramento Antifa online fundraiser:

Brits moving to clean toilets in Poland and Romania when?

Wealth follows freedom, to suggest otherwise means you have ignored the last 200 years of history or are consciously trying to deceive people that you can somehow be wealthy if you have no freedom.

haha that would be a dream don't worry bong your country will recover once people stop losing their minds over this

It was much worst 5 years ago

Shhhh you should only look at money data on a day to day basis
Stop bringing facts here

You're using Euros. OP is using Dollars.

The EU uses the Euro

Thanks, I was wondering why I had to pay with these strange notes instead of your trusted greenbacks. Would that imply that the GPB/USD exchange rate may differ from the GPB/EUR exchange rate? Please help me out on this one burgerlord.

This is one thing I dislike about economic and socio statistics
They only go so far into history

When was the last time the uk had a change like this?

Remember flag acknowledgement is what the jews want

My services aren't free of course. You know the fee: one burger per request.

Not just the pound

>tfw buying pounds like crazy right now

>if recovers - i make money

>if ww3 - i get vaporized

Checkmate, Bremainiacs

>Recover
>Left wing logic.
Who even said that?

It doesn't need to... it's better for export, (worse for import) but good for local economy.

wealth follows power

But we have a import/export defecit. This is bad for us.

The delusion is strong in leavefags

China

Sup Forums is a cauldron of mental illness, what did you expect?

>Be American
>Our whole country is full of people with pounds to spare.

Checkmate Britbongs

America: 2
Britcucks: 0

>I enjoy having my country's currency held hostage by rich bankers

kek

And so it goes and so it goes
And so it goes and so it goes
But where it's goin' no one knows

>import/export deficit while being on EU

Then isn't getting out of EU a good thing if you want commerce with USA, Russia and China?

>Our whole country is full of people with pounds to spare.

Because of obesity, right?

SAVAGE

Nice proxy Merkel

S A G E D

(((market)))

>not knowing how the exchange rate works

Hello bongs we have vote for you today:

>Destroy country
>Do not destroy country

The country is getting destroyed, muh freedom.

America uses Britain as a port into the EU. Britain only has that trade because of it's relations with the EU. Most of that trade will likely be moved elsewhere now. Probably Ireland since it's closer. Even American traders were telling Britain straight after the result that they will be in the back of the queue when it comes to trade. So they're pretty fucked.

The funniest thing about all of this, is the argument of "but of course they'll still want to trade with us!" and those same people not realising that even though things will be sold to them it will not be at the price of what it was with none of the other special privileges. That puts the pound into inflation at a point where it's already at its weakest. If the British pound doesn't regain it's value before they leave the EU then it will become weaker than the Euro. For a country that doesn't rely on exporting many goods or services and relies on the value it's currency for banking instead, that's pretty fucking devastating.

You know with all the effort the Irish put into against Britain I didn't think to see them hang themselves. I guess Ireland's next big export is going to be rope :^D

I am unsure if you are serious and stupid or if you are being ironic.

NEET living at home with parents:
>fuck you and your rules
>i'm on my own now
>witness my true freedom
>*becomes homeless*

I'm not saying UK is the NEET because they were one of the top contributors to the EU, but parting yourself with money is not the smartest decision. They are getting fucked in the ass financially and taking everyone else down with them.

>your independence and dignity

All the most leftist and retarded laws in UK were UK inventions, not some EU demands.

Fucking roasted

right now it's 3 cents less than what it was in 2009 and 2001. It's no big deal.

Is it over? Is the UK finished?

BAHH GOD HE HAS A FAMILY

here's a chart for what's going on. It's really not that scary. It's just normal market action. Sure it's reaching new lows but not by much so far

It's looking good for Ireland. Loads of Brits wanna stay in the EU and Ireland seems like a natural place to transition to. Would help get rid of your stock of excess empty houses too.

Yes that was the joke

>t. Salty Unionist