PAYING FOR ART

Why the FUCK do I have to pay to go to the Cinema, if these so called 'Artists' want their work to be seen by so many people why not just get their actors to subsidise distribution?! You don't have to pay to go to a FUCKING gallery, it's obvious these guys are greedy inauthentic asshole who expect ME to pay £8($10) to see their shitty 2D 2 hour Movies!

Movies are business first, art second.

>You don't have to pay to go to a FUCKING gallery
But you do

I thought the pasta truck didn't deliver on Sunday

>go to art museum
>suggested donation
>I don't give them anything

Is this pasta?
I hope it is.

Stealing art is pretty scummy of you, tbph.

not if you're muslim and/or unemployed

OP has autism

>You don't have to pay to go to a FUCKING gallery,
Yes you do, either directly or through taxes.

>hes never been to a real art gallery

Theres your problem you have random misconceptions of things that have distorted your reality

I bet you think Trump will get impeached too top fucking kek

devilish

>I bet you think Trump will get impeached too top fucking kek
Well that came out of nowhere. I know the elections were exciting and we won, but you need to contain yourself. You're not made of elections, mongo.

Its not my fault OP has such a twisted sense of reality that he is potentially as delusional as crybaby libcucks

>You don't have to pay to go to a FUCKING gallery
It's advertising space for potential purchasers of the pieces. Museums charge entrance fees.

Analogies are for Sup Forumsirgins.

But it is your responsibility not to get so brainwashed by the TV all you can think about is the president. Stop giving us all a bad name, idiot.

>worried about getting a bad name
>actively posts on Sup Forums

Kid you clearly have been here for about 5 minutes

I'm talking about trump voters, you gigantic assfaggot. Boy, you sure are made of stupid.

>he thinks the libcucks and moderates haven't already given us a bad name just for even thinking about supporting Trump

To them we are a bunch of "racist pussy grabbing wall building pipeline laying muslim hating deplorables", regardless of what we actually do/say/believe.

So not only are you obviously new to Sup Forums but you're new to American politics as well. If I didn't know better I'd think I was being trolled. Adios cuck

Blame capitalism. Fuck it. We don't need it anymore. If money wasn't a thing and we had post resource society they would do it for free and we would get better movies

And there you go, the conversation had nothing to do with it, but in your tard stupor you had to turn it into something about the election, or the president or how you feel about the welsh or whatever.
You're like a singularity of stupid shit, do your parents a favor and neck yourself.

who do you think gives these "artists" the money to make movies? The fairy godmother?

Movies cost money to make, so you have to pay to see them so these "artists" can convince producers to financing and keep on making movies.

Sheesh, are you 12?

literally says
>I'm talking about trump voters

next post:
>the conversation had nothing to do with it, but you had to turn it into something about the election

Back to Sup Forums cletus

>waaaahhh le racist wallbuilders keep your pipeline away from my pussy waaaahhhh

8 years, never forget

I'm completely with you OP but the annoying thing about capitalism is that whilst it's shit it's the best system we've got and keeps the flocks under control, someone is gonna have to be exploited somehow or other and in this case it happens to be the audiences who should not have to pay a dime to observe works of art, ART SHOULD BE INDEPENDENT OF MONEY OR WEALTH.

Making a decent movie costs like 300-400K. Who's gonna give the artists those money?