Less than 2 years until Avatar 2

>less than 2 years until Avatar 2

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcsandiego.com/entertainment/movies/Avatar-Might-Be-The-Longest-Biggest-Flop-Ever-78773732.html
youtube.com/watch?v=URSOqWtLix4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too little too late if you ask me

>dood africaans flick but color them blue lmao

way too late, considering the first one was kinda a piece of shit

It's bad enough that everything Hollywood does is sequels and remakes, but now they've mapped out the entire next fucking decade with this same shit reheated over and over. They're probably already thinking about how to reboot the Avatar series in 2027 with some Disney girl who's 10 years old right now as the lead.

Who else Channel 4?

Do you think abatap will come back?

>"The thing is, my focus isn’t on Avatar 2. My focus is on Avatar 2, 3, 4, and 5 equally. That’s exactly how I’m approaching it. They’ve all been developed equally. I’ve just finished the script to Avatar 5. I’m now starting the process of active prep. I’ll be working with the actors in the capture volume in August, so I’m booked in production every day between now and then. Our volume is up and running, and everything is designed, and so we’re going full-guns right now. I feel like I’ve been let out of jail, because I’ve been in the writing cave for the last two years. I’m actually enjoying life. I don’t enjoy writing. I wouldn’t wish writing on a dog."

what made you think he's gone

Why does it feel like nothing major or original has come out since Avatar in 8 years? It feels like it's just been sequels and reboots.

Because Avatar is literally a shining diamond in a vast field of shit.

It's okay, Avatar 2 will usher in a new era of kinokino.

I was sick of Avatar at the 1 hour 30 mark, imagine how fucking sick of it he must be and how much worse it will be by the time they've filmed the whole space opera.

I'm sure there will be new tripfags calling themselves Abatap, but it won't be him.

>I don’t enjoy writing. I wouldn’t wish writing on a dog.
Maybe Cameron should employ actually competent writers, if he doesn't even enjoy doing it?

Because he's literally the best writer in Hollywood. It's like Andre Agassi not enjoying tennis.

I won't believe that until I see the return of Abatap to herald it.

>Avatar without the novelty of 3D

This is going to bomb so hard.

Number one movie of all time.

You're just butthurt.

Literally exactly what people said about Avatar and Titanic. Do you remember what happened with those? If not here's a little picture to remind you. ;)

>nbcsandiego.com/entertainment/movies/Avatar-Might-Be-The-Longest-Biggest-Flop-Ever-78773732.html
>B-but it's going to bomb THIS time though. .
"No!"

Jim will once again prove why he is known as "The Master of Sequels". You just keep doubting him, and he will just keep breaking records.

Avatar is an anomaly. How can the highest grossing film of all time be so absent in pop culture? Titanic still gets references and nods all the time. The Force Awakens is the first in the most anticipated trilogy in a long, long time. They have presence. But Avatar? Literally nobody cares anymore. I don't even know anyone who saw it, let alone someone who's excited for not one, not two, not three, but FOUR more fucking Avatar movies.

This is going to fucking bomb.

Such a waste, a talented filmmaker focused on his worst work. Imagine the cool new shit we could be getting from Camaron instead of blue pocahontas.

>people on this board actually enjoy this souless cgi filled garbage and have the audacity to shit on capeshit whilst doing so as if it's any better
sad

>tfw never have prime-Sup Forums back again

It was so fun back then. Although in Sup Forums defence, everything was fun back then. Getting older is shit. Why did I wish my childhood away? Being an adult looked so fun.

What about DC... oh, I guess they're destroying themselves on their own.

Disney just finished the Avatar theme park

Spot on. I can honestly barely remember the plot.

sounds like PAD to me

James Cameron likes Disney though, He just made a theme park with them based on Avatar.

He took too long to get it out, the 3D meme has died

Pretty much the only thing avatar had going for it was the CGI and the wow factor of the 3D. Now every movie has good CGI and the 3D meme has died. Avatar 2 will flop hard.

I want russkies to leave

what if it has more naked furry chicks?

And they distributed his documentaries

>10 years is a long time

Maybe if your age is little more than that, but for someone who has lived decades that's a small length of time. I graduated 2008 and that feels like a year ago sometimes. You know when parents say kids grow up so fast? That's how they really feel, they aren't exaggerating.

But that's not Gone With the Wind.

>Gone With the Wind.

Never heard of it, sounds gay

Would you really want to waste ten years of your life waiting for Ava-Shit 2?

You should've, it's the highest grossing film of all time.

Suck a dick, faggot.

It IS gay. Also, it's in black and white which just sucks.

>adjusted for inflation

That's like Finland claiming they're the most successful Olympic competitor because they have the most gold medals per capita

>muh 30 re-releases

I had no idea that TFA made that much domestically

>bargaining

James cameron needs to fail hard, his movies arnt that good

t. child that doesn't understand economics

That's not the point. I found out bout avatar around 2005-6, and eagerly waited 3 years. 10 years isn't that long though when you consider the length between his sequels. 7 years between Alien and Aliens, 7 years between T1 and T2, and (while not related) 12 years between Titanic and Avatar.

Or would you rather have 6-7 shitty movies coming out in a row, with low production values and nonsensical plots? I would rather wait for Cameron to put his best onto each of his works than have a half-assed movie regularly.

>sounds like PAD to me

Post Avatar Depression Syndrome

Look it up.

What's that?

Oh yeah, that movie based on that kids cartoon with the bald kid, right?
I didn't know what we're making a sequel.

>15 hours of Neytiri

based Cameron

Quote ONE memorable line from Avatar.

ney ney

"See it in 3D!"

>he doesn't like Cameron movies
>yet still likely loves Marvel movies

I never got that about plebbitors. Why hate one but like the other? It's just as commercial and successful but less worthy of remembrance. Just look to the extras of the Alien quadrology and anyone can see how much of Cameron was put into his work. Hell, any extras from his movies will do. Working for him must be a bitch, and people have complained that he won't stop going on all cylinders, as he expects everyone to be at his level. My guess plebbitors and teens hate passion for their work.

Like McDonald's is the number one food of all time?

Is he dying?
youtube.com/watch?v=URSOqWtLix4

And I've still not seen it

Fuck this age where a movie's quality is based on how meme'd it is.
>You get me what I want and I'll see to it you get your legs back. You're real ones.
>Jake Soo-Lee
>I see you

"It is of paramount importance that we remove the influence of the godless globalist elite from our nation, like a physician would remove a cyst we will cut out the human influnce and secure a safe future for our blue children"

t. Neytiri te Tskaha Mo'at'ite

or just "I see you" you fucking redditor

i haven't seen this movie since 2009

I SEE YOU, JAKE SULLY

fucking moron

>i see you
>I'm going to get you your legs back, your real legs
>THIS IS OUR LAND

>Cameron will waste his life on blue injuns instead of making the ultimate in weebkino

It hurts

"This is great™"

23 months now

I'm so glad this shit will never actually be released. Don't let James Cameron continue to ruin the art of film by trying to force high frame rates into everyones ass

can't wait

#1 greatest movie of all time that changed cinema forever, it is truly the king of cinematic KINOgraphy.

0/10 butthurt haters get out.

This is supposed to be the bad guy? Everything he says is right!

>Marvel movies

No I watch DC movies and Snyder films.

>mfw double the amount of frames with Neytiri in them

back to Sup Forums you go

(dubs, twice in a row)
butthurt reactionary, Neytiri is perfection.

You're dumb, cinema ruins it self by trying to imitate Cameron and failing.

Did you learn nothing from 3D?

>avatar 2
>vr with google boxcard vr every ticket
>25$ tickets
>everyone see anyway
>cameron wins again