Warcraft

So we can all agree that this was the first good video-game movie right?

>inb4 Silent Hill
it's shitty
>inb4 Mortal Kombat
take off your nostalgia glasses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o78e2OmoSe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no scene with Paula Patton bound and gagged
Pretty meh.

first Hitman movie with Timothy Olyphant and Olga Kurylenko was also solid action flick.

Shockingly awful, its just one long expository dump after another.

The only time the film gets good are the very few small character moments.

The Orc scenes were good, and had passable dialogue. Ironically, the Alliance scenes featured the worst acting and dialogue that I've seen in some time. Furthermore, everything in the Alliance scenes (from props to locations) looked like cheap plastic.

I'd place Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Final Fantasy above this steaming pile of wank.

duncan did good.

half year before the premiere i asked my pals if they will come with me to see it

through the months before the release, i was hyped as fuck. i mentioned it few times, not too much to be annoying or anything, just like three times overall

>sure user we will go with you

day of the premiere: of course i traveled hours to the cinema, Sit in confusion because i really wanted to like it, but ffs its not good, the studio butchered it. then travel back alone.

And it was not really good. It was mediocre at best. I consider myself a big fan of Warcraft, the third game is my favorite game from my childhood and even i admit the movie was meh. fucking sad desu

this. some of the costumes, especially the armors were cosplay tier awful

sry for bad engrish

only good vg movie is so far, imo, the Angry Birds movie.

Warcraft was very dull and predictable. Only thing good about it was how magic was handled in it

There were some really bad parts at the beginning, some weird edits here and there but I thought it was a watchable fantasy movie and wouldn't mind seeing a sequel.

>predictable

Maybe for us nerds who are familiar with the story. And trust me, if you're on Sup Forums you are familiar with it.

>cosplay tier

yes. the humans just did not act well, nor they fit in the same scene with the huge orcs. the immersion was ruined before ever bothering to follow the plot

Silent Hill had the atmosphere down + Akira Yamaoka's music

MK had that sweet ass Goro animatronic costume thing

Warcraft had nothing really

I have no nostalgia googles on.
The movie was god tier in almost every way and went 1 step further by having the balls to scream the movies name before even listing the jews who paid for it to be made and their companies (and didnt even pay the fucking fine that it incurred.)

youtube.com/watch?v=o78e2OmoSe8

Pokemon, Final Fantasy VII, Resident Evil

>. Furthermore, everything in the Alliance scenes (from props to locations) looked like cheap plastic.
so it was true to the source material in that respect

>Silent Hill is shit

Prince of Persia was decent

>Warcraft had nothing really
It had a decent soundtrack and the orcs were really good.
Too bad the first half felt so rushed.

Agreed.

But dude we need to slog through this worthless tripe to be able to set up for the sequels!

Official Mo/v/ie Rankings

God Tier
>Tomb Raider
>Silent Hill
>Wreckit Ralph
>The Last Starfighter
>The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

Top Tier
>Warcraft
>Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life
>Resident Evil
>Final Fantasy: Advent Children

Just Ok Tier
>Mortal Kombat
>Angry Birds
>Final Fantasy: Spirits Within
>Wing Commander
>DOOM

Hilariously Bad but Enjoyable Tier
>Super Mario Bros
>Resident Evil Sequels
>Mortal Kombat: Annihilation
>Street Fighter
>Postal

Bad Tier
>Prince of Persia
>Assassin's Creed
>Uwe Boll films (House of the Dead, Bloodrayne, Alone in the Dark)
>Hitman

Double Dragon Tier
>Double Dragon.

Silent Hill was leagues ahead of this but I guess I'm the asshole for replying to bait.

>

>God Tier
>Tomb Raider
>Wreckit Ralph
>Entire Top Tier

pic related

What a riveting counter point.

>sequels
>no announcement at Blizzcon
>nothing from Legendary either
Not happening senpai
I'm sorry ;_;

>that entire list
How can one post be so wrong

This. Warcraft was fucking garbage with no redeeming qualities.

That's not Prince of Persia you fuck.
As a big WoW fan, the movie was OK. I honestly think the orcs should of been played by CGI humans though.