/heem/ - Natty GOAT Edition

thoughts?

Can you use new Bisping pictures for the OP since it appears to be very important to you, thanks!

Imperial > Metric

Sounds like its more important to you than me

Lawler just seems like a bad match up for RDA based on his past losses

Says the loser making early threads

I thought his injury wasn't that severe

I already told you Lawler doesn't have it in him to fight anymore. Peak Lawler could have beaten Donald easily

>when a yuroslime thinks their temperature system makes any sense

Well, you don't get it -- that's perfectly logical to people who use that system. no system is inherently good, it's just that metric makes things simpler (for science, industry, etc).
This debate is pointless. It's lke a British guy telling an American he has an accent, and the American saying it's the Brit who has the accent -- whatever you are used to seems normal. Simple.

Fortunately, in Canada we pretty much use both so Canadians can tell you what they think. By and large I think they'd say metric is the better system.

My boy Galore has a fight

based

Yup, sounds like it means a lot to you.

see:

Americans don't have an accent. We pronounce every letter of the alphabet clearly. Also is zee not zed

lolwut?!
0° is only "really cold" if you're from Saudi Arabia or some shit.

what the fuck happened here

I made a simple request since you appointed yourself as the OP and you get all autistic about it, seek help

I convinced my gf to vacation in Ireland with me. How do I find Conor and does SBG let me people try a day free?

Let it go Jeremy

>Also is zee not zed
Zed is superior for many reasons but especially because:

1. it cannot be confused with other letters (zee is close to B, C, D, E, G, P, and T)

2. in the Alphabet Rhyme, it is much more poetical to end with a letter that doesn't rhyme with those that have preceded it..

mad your moms a fan?

>Hey look at the ZEEbra
Vs
>Hey look at the ZEDbra

>How do I find Conor
Go to Las Vegas.
Pretty sure his address is 321 I Got My Ass Handed To Me By A 40-Year-Old Retiree Lane

>mfw its called the alphabet because Alpha Beta

lmao do you think they pronounce it as ZEDro instead of zero? why is everything america does so superior?

Because WW2 ruined all of Europe and we were untouched LMAO

>Judging whether a temperature unit is good by how it feels outside
Are you autistic by chance?

Oh its spelled zbra and zro now? Not that english spelling matters in anyway

Remember when /heem/ was about MMA

Stop talking about alphabet and temperatures fucking morons

>He stands 184 centimeters tall, weighing in at 77 kilograms....

lmao just imagine it.......metric units LOOOL......

Migrate here for MMA DISCUSSION

Try again Cletus

>Michael Johnson beat Tony Ferguson

>you lost to michael johnson, michael johnson kick your ass

It is what it is y'know just had to get in there and do the damn thing y'know

Oh shut it, he had a year off after a hard loss. People acting like Robbie is done because of one loss. Cowboy is a good fighter, it was only close because he laid on top of Robbie for a good portion of round 2. I figure Robbie is going to knock RDA out cold inside of 2 rounds.

My dad is Dana White's friend.
UFC 219's main event is Cyborg vs Holly.

Nate vs Conor isn't happening and Conor's next fight will be with Tony.

Tyron wanted to fight but Dana said no because he doesn't think it's a big enough draw for a main event.

Don't tell anyone though lads.

Fuck this lucky charms ass weightclass babby.

I'm going to this threas because the spammer ruined the other one

>This would be the first time since 2005 that consecutive UFC pay-per-views have drawn less than 150,000 buys.
Why don't they just start actually putting on GOOD cards instead of fucking Kalindra Faria vs Maria Romero Borello on 216, and fuckin Ilir Latifi vs Tyson Pedro on 215?

Nunes vs Shevchenko could be saved if it had Rockhold vs Jacare 2 as the co-main, then instead of memeing around with Silva vs Gastelum in China, throw that onto the 216 card OR OR just do Silva vs Belfort 2 on the 216 card?

But no, FOR SURE people wanna see Faria vs Borello.

That doesn't even look like David Branch