Why can't we get a Star Wars anthology film on interesting characters instead of shit like Han Solo?

Why can't we get a Star Wars anthology film on interesting characters instead of shit like Han Solo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBLfO_xYlGw
youtube.com/watch?v=qlsDK7almu4
youtube.com/watch?v=eI5w92SAyB0
youtube.com/watch?v=3eSIDNCiLw8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one even knows who that is, you nerd.

Not my fault you are an uncultured retard

>twn be a R-rated lesian-themed romantic comedy remake of a midsummer night's dream with visas marr, atris, mission vao, and bastila only released on netflix

nobody cares about non-canon fan fiction tier shit

>Old Republic
>Non-Canon

>why won't they make movies about my fanfiction instead of shit that's guaranteed to sell?

Because they forgot to ruin Han Solo in the prequels.

A Han Solo movie could be good if he started out as a naive young adult who gets mixed up in the underworld. We'd see this old character in a brand-new light: inexperienced and unsure. In the original trilogy, we see him go from a total scoundrel to a good guy. In this one, we'd see the reverse: good guy to scoundrel. It wouldn't have to be bad.

But no, he'll be a scoundrel with a heart of gold in this side story, and we'll get nothing really new from the character outside how he meets Chewbacca and Lando and gets the Falcon and maybe something with Boba Fett.

>Old Republic
>Canon

Nobody wants to watch a movie about a sith tranny

haha

he doesn't know

Became Canon again after Rebels

>Became Canon again

Prove it.

it doesn't matter, if it's not in the movies literally nobody except turbo nerds cares about it

please, disney is just toying with you. throwing out bits of references her rand there too keep the nerds satisfied.

>wanting another white woman

*yawns*

Shut the fuck up and stop complaining, we need some PoCs and non-gender binary conforming individuals in starring roles.

The stories in the Old Republic era are 100x better than Disney shit though

>Lana
>Interesting
She's just a fuck doll for the player. I want an Imperial Agent spy thriller

>women can't be lead characters or villains

UGH, ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I JUST
WOW

>Disney movie
>original
Pick one and only one. All the creative thinking in Disney goes into their mid tier television shows that appear on Disney XD, and that like anime means you have to sift through a lot of shit to find something worthwhile.

I want an SW spin-off with Taytay playing the lead

Pls

>le nerd meme

Anyone who knows less about something is an idiot, and anyone who knows more is a nerd. Am I doing it right?

Shut up and learn something.

Add the bounty hunters and Han Solo movie might be okay

Also, replacing Harrison Ford is a terrible idea, he's the most memorable actor from the OT. But then again, Ford's way too old to be Han Solo, so this whole movie is not a good idea

youtube.com/watch?v=wBLfO_xYlGw

These AMV's were better back when they had obnoxious angsty hard rock over fight scenes. That and Jpop are the only acceptable genres.

youtube.com/watch?v=qlsDK7almu4

kino

I fucking hate the fact that Disney made red lightsabers be from bleeding like a period, I can't look at red lightsabers anymore without thinking about the bullshit feminist movements wanting to have government subsidized tampons.

youtube.com/watch?v=eI5w92SAyB0

superkino

Young Yoda movie when?

Sup Forums hates this, but i'd watch the fuck out of that.

tfw hot sith intelligence x Imperial Intelligence Cipher romance.

The only thing canon about the old republic is the existance of Bane, the jedi vs sith war on Malachor, the rule of two and the mandalorian vs jedi war. Anything beyond that isn't canon.

Yesss

Preferably with Watcher 2 as the romantic tension.

Remember downloading this one off KaZaa. Only took 8 hours!

youtube.com/watch?v=3eSIDNCiLw8