These countries were literally ROBBED out of the WC

>US
>Panama's goal didn't enter

>Chile
>collusion between Peru and Colombia fucked them

I know you guys love to meme, but FIFA should do something about this, for the sake of fairness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0GiPTgN-N8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both of those teams should have never been in a position where qualification was out of their own hands. All they had to do was win all their games.

and nobody cares

Then you don't care about ethics, or football.

chile cried points to Conmebol with the sole purpose to fuck with Argentina's qualification, that eventually payed against them
go cry now you pathetic indio
go to conmebol and ask to give the points back to Bolivia

murrifats btfo

The US way of Honduras getting 2 invalid goals and Panama getting that fucking goal is shady, but with Chile being updated of other results is normal.

>lose to Bolivia and Paraguay
>lose to t&t

Neither deserved to make it through. Well Chile at least has titles under it's belt.

i'm an asshole

I'd honestly feel guilty if >we made it to the World Cup. The US did not deserve to qualify.

>US
Does Costa Rica cares

>Chile
Good, they're cunts

>literally selfcucking for claiming points to Bolivia
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no, chile claimed that bolivia did something illegal, they did and got punished for it, you were just a casualty, don't pretend like we are obsessed with you dirty nigger.

soccer is shit because of this retarded Euro mindset that corruption and dysfunction are normal

>with the sole purpose to fuck with Argentina's qualification

This delusion, kek. Yeah, we are so fucking jealous of your 3 last trophies guys, literally seething against you. Kek.

>Bolivia lines up foreign player on a international game without actually following the minimum 5 year residence rule
>This was to fuck with Argentina

You are not the center of the world dumbass.

Paraguay was also interested in the last Peru-Colombia result, but I don't know if they are pursuing anything

Go back to your country, indio

Burgers and Chileans are easily the most deluded, obnoxious users on Sup Forums.

Paraguay was out of the WC even with peru or colombia losing
>chile lost 3-0
>'w-we got robbed'
nah

qué te vas a reír tú, caribeño muerto de hambre

hello nest

if the ref made the right call it would have been most likely advantageous for Panama, since it should have been a penalty + red card
hardly enought ground to object to the end result
and if there is no corruption involved, there is nothing illegal about "collusion"
team settle for mutually beneficial draws all the time, especially in the dying minutes of the game

I honestly couldn't care less either way

>collusion between Peru and Colombia fucked them
Que?

See you at Russia

>Muh collusion.
Fucking paranoic cunts, luckily this time we didn't get invaded.

NO ERA GOL!!!!

La vuelta en tu cara 2 veces. Te vas a morir sin ver a tu selección dar la vuelta. (En VHS y blanco y negro no cuenta).

I'm hearing that the US may have not wanted to go to the world cup because Trump in Russia but thats just what im hearing from my older folks. No hate please

Yeah I'm pretty sure Pulisic is 1488 and /stormfront/ but the rest of the teams are libtard cucks

sorry I don't speak notqualifiedtorussia

>speaking like you've won a WC
kek, you are deluded

disfrueten de la copita de leche porque es lo unico que van a ganar

stop bitching, lad. we are back to be what we always were :^)

I believe Pizzi was an argentinian agent that planned the destruction of chile from within. nobody can be that shitty

>US
Yes but we're shit anyways
>Chile
They literally did the exact same thing back in 2013 with Colombia, now they whine and bitch when they're eliminated

>They literally did the exact same thing back in 2013 with Colombia, now they whine and bitch when they're eliminated
The rules were updated in 2014, not our fault congolombians and peruniggers can't read

>he thinks we care about the rules
rules sre there to be broken, chileans lnow this better than anyone, now keep crying to fifa you fucking cucks lmao

>rules sre there to be broken
Colombians unironically believe this. Such a disgusting society srsly.

>Chileans unironically believe it's illegal for two teams to not attack eachother
umm sweetie you're venezuela tier now and your youths aren't looking any better

Says the one from Shitden. Kys.

Will you ever get over that thing? It was like 3 years ago by now, come on son

lad the game was not rigged. both teams fought till that extra time, they were set and they were pleased. you can look it as if they were just parking the bus with no intentions of risking the result. im sorry it makes you buttblasted but its not our fault you choked agaisnt bolivia

youtube.com/watch?v=q0GiPTgN-N8

>liberman
nice one brah, keep your hopes up im sure you will get what you deserve ;)

Did you notice it's only colombian flags defending that shitshow? Your reputation as a country just went down another notch man, whatever comes out of this. Give that a thought

my countrys reputation compared to which one? lmao in football theres no country clean, you are the fucking worst, argentine are sly motherfuckers and everyone knows it, same with uruguay.
just cause we didnt want to play those last minutes now our country is dirty? fuck you, were in youre out.

But it is Chile's fault they couldn't properly park the bus against Brazil. A 0-0 and you would have been in

nice argument dirty nigger.

>el brazilANO

>comparing Copa America with World Cup
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pregunta a los chilenos:
Ustedes personalmente creen que chile deberia reclamar a la fifa?

seething

>Argentinian
>Nigger
Pick one

Si no sabés donde van los tildes ni los pongas, porque va a parecer un retrasado en un foro de animé mongol.

Típico perdedor que fracasa en su país y se tiene que ir a australia o nueva zelanda. Das lástima fracasado

calmate nido,apaga el pc y anda a dormir que das pena

>posteando en un hilo dedicado a hacerle arder el culo
>a las 3 de la mañana
Un pobre mestizo del desierto

Whatever, loser.

>qué te vas a reír tú, caribeño muerto de hambre
De que mi seleccion si esta en Rusia y la de usted no, ademas CR aunque tenga costa en el caribe tiene mas influencia por el oceano pacifico y somos de lo mejor de centroamerica

FIFA won't do anything

Speaking from experience here

USA Loss = Couldn't beat Trinidad, USA lacks youth talent. Nothing irregular.

Chile Loss = Shady loss. I bet the FBI would find some sort of bribery.

Nobody in my country cares, Brazil. I love that we aren't in the soccerball championship. Now all the faggots who like soccerball in this country will shut the fuck up around the watercooler and either talk about NFL or NBA or NHL or the MLB or boxing or UFC. ANYTHING is better than talking about SOCCERBALL lmao.

>mfw USA go in play-off and get btfo anyway

dónde es que está el video de sanchez "hacoendo historia"? jajajajajajajajajajauaa

Lo más gracioso es que los más castigados fueron ustedes

If the referee made the right decission in the Panama game, they should have be given a penalty in that play

And with the Peru-Colombia match
>team A isn't interested in scoring a goal
>team B isn't interested either
>they should be forced to do it

As far as I'm concerned the US and Chile have no one to blame but themselves

Why are the Argies in this thread so smug? Argentina only qualified because the match with Ecuador was rigged.

>the match with Ecuador was rigged
Citation needed

ahahahaha

Did you notice how ecstatic people were on internet comment sections that you got eliminated? Almost like the rest of latin america hates your team's guts. And all you can do is try to deflect the pain by pointing at other teams' "cheating", guess what, that result pleased everyone.

CONCACAF Qualifiers are a joke and you know it. Bolivia and Venezuela would qualify to every WC if they played over there.

Many people over here also hate some player's guts like Vidal. What a fucking asshole that guy is.
I somewhat enjoyed my NT not qualifying because finally the following will happen:
-Vidal won't say his "bicampeones" shit anymore
-Jara will leave
-Diaz will very likely hang himself
-We'll get a decent manager
-Mena will leave
-News and conversations won't be 90% football anymore
Shit was sickening already. Football everywhere and nothing else

>3rd worlders take solice that we failed in their sport
>turn off internets and they have to face their reality and i get to enjoy mine

mehh you win some you lose some
Good Play, T&T

>-We'll get a decent manager

Shitle wasn't robbed at all
>hurr go for broke to benefit us
kys mapuches

>life as nigger cuckslave
No, thank you

REEEEEEE

Well, I don't care that much but now I have no reason to go out and drink like a retard on a weekday.

If you cant win against Bolivia, you don't deserve to be in the WC. It's like losing to Bulgarians.