PHI:Ben Simmons notches 9/8/6 w/ three steals
PHI:Joel Embiid dominates w/ 22 pts in 15 minutes
BKN:Rondae Hollis-Jefferson injures hand vs 76ers
CHA:Malik Monk scores 21 points w/ full line Wed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9w_XUQyJJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>USA out of the WC
LMAO, it has got to be the most pathetic (and fat) country in the world. Stay mad, lose weight, don't even @ me.

>quints general

I didn't know Larry watched soccer

>quints of truth

>CLE: LeBron James (pussy) questionable for home opener vs. Celtics

KYRIE

> best team in the East
> not even best in their own division
fucking kek

LeBron ain't shit

I don't know any team named "USA" in the Western Conference.

>LeDNP Janes

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

/WBBBL-KYRIE/ stay winning

>mfw celcucks vansh after tuesday

Important poll

>kyries face when he Shamgod's old LeBron into a game winning shot

Wins are irrelevant if you can't win rings. Ask the 2016 Warriors.

They won 4 rings together senpai, more than any other player trio in competitive era (ie not Celtics) and besides the GOAT Jordan

Not bad for a bunch of foreigners, right

You live in a favela with an aluminium roof.

did Lebron go to Boston last night? I haven't checked the news.

Cavs vs Celtics opening day baby who you rootin' for?

They're literally tied for 27th best with 4 rings each. And the trio argument only works because that trio was together the longest, longest=/=best. Heat Trio, Boston Trios, etc are all miles better but didn't play together for 15 seasons.

Get out of here j.e skeets

If they were so good they'd stick together

Plus, they weren't a superteam like Heat where they traded the players, all Spurs players were from picks, that should be a plus

That's got more to do with Pop, Parker and Duncan than it does Ginobli. Pop has shown he can consistently churn out 50-60 win seasons with the shittiest lineups.

The reason that the Grizzlies are stuck in NBA purgatory is not because they're a small market team. The reason that the Grizzlies are stuck in NBA purgatory is because they're a small market team that made the obviously stupid and terrible decision to pay Chandler Parsons 22 million dollars a year.

There's definitely competitive advantages that some teams have in the NBA, but so much of it is compounded by the fact that some FAs are just astonishingly dumb and make unbelievably terrible moves that cannot possibly help them win titles. If teams want to be competitive, maybe their front offices should fucking get good. So many front offices in this league just throw their chances away for no reason whatsoever. I don't have any sympathy for those teams.

so basically, they've won more rings together than any other player as long as you discount all the other players who've won more

Remember when LeBeta sat out against Miami because he was too pussy to face his old team? Now he’s making up excuses to sit out on the home opener against his former team mate Kyrie.

Does LeDNP have any balls at all?

why is Lebron scared of Kyrie?

Grizzlies are stuck in purgatory because they can't draft a star. It's hard for anyone to sign there without having a star there

They won more than +99% trios in history, if you consider they are all foreigner and all from picks you could argue they are the GOAT trio alongside Jordan, Pippen and Rodman

They got a guy to sign there though. He was just terrible and it was a stupid move. They blew their own damn foot off.

>frank ntiklina over dennis smith jr

this will never make any sense in any universe

>/nba/ will ignore this post because they pussy
lmao

the tables have turned, Kyrie is now /nba/'s /our guy/

I'm not denying that they're very good. Just all the weird stuff about how America sucks at basketball seems pretty dumb. They're on the short list, but they're on the short list with the various Lakers, Pistons, Celtics, Bulls, Heat, and Warriors teams that have won multiple titles.

ginobili was robbed of finals mvp

Don't you think playing from pick to retirement in the same team, all 3 players, is something to point out? It's rather weird in modern age. When you have both loyalty and success at the same time you should praise them

He only resigned because they offered him more money. Tbh Conley isn't even a top 5 PG yet he's being paid crazy amounts of money. That's what small market teams have to do to keep players

>son is only 11 years younger than dad
damn, americans start early

Cavs tobehonest

It's good. I'm not saying it's not good. The Spurs are a fantastic organization. The framing is weird.

kobe has very high testosterone

Just a reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=H9w_XUQyJJQ

You claimed that Americans can't dominate the NBA as well as the Spurs yet in reality there are American trios way better than your foreign trio. Stop moving the goalposts.

Memphis is in purgatory because they drafted bust after bust that should have turned into players still playing for them now. OJ Mayo and Thibeet immediately come to mind. Conley is pretty much the only player they've drafted high that didn't bust

cavs

first, they didn't have to offer Parsons that money, and they would be in a much better spot as a franchise if they hadn't done so.

also, it's always going to be hard for any team to deal with their core aging and getting worse, and that's also a large part of what happened to the Grizzlies

also, Conley is worth his contract

If Ginobili was called Jamal Robinson and born in Louieville everyone would be saying he's the second best SG in history

>also, Conley is worth his contract

You didn't watch the series vs. Spurs, did you?

No if Ginobili was a random black guy he'd be completely irrelevant. A rich man's James Jones.

2018 ECF Heat vs Sixers

You mean the series they lost?

Watched that highlight of kyrie faking a pass wondering why he even tried like... no ones gonna buy that shit dude...

2018 8th seed battle - Heat vs Sixers

Same happens with Parker, he's a better player than Westbrook and yet no one rates him as much as Russell, just because he's French

The problem with Ginobili isn't that he's from Argentina, it's that he spent significant parts of his career as a super-sixth-man coming off the bench destroying other teams' bench units. So he has a disadvantage in terms of MP compared to other comparable shooting guards and you have to discount his stats (which are incredible) at least a little

I mean I still have him as probably 5th or 6th all time or thereabouts. Obviously MJ was better than him. I think Wade and Kobe were better than him overall, probably Drexler was better than him, and maybe West as well. But none of that has to do with being American. Really fantastic player, all-time great.

Kobe can't control himself around women. He's a know rapist.

Yes, the series they lost cause of that robot. Conley and Gasol were looking like the best PG-C combo in the league.

lmao, kys, Gino is top 7 SG OAT and one of the best, if not the best, 6th man OAT

This. And, they play for the Spurs...

He balled the fuck out last year. 20 points a game, good point guard play, passable defender, team leader, fantastic chemistry guy, all that stuff. I 100% believe he could be the second best player on a championship team.

Are these foreign faggots really saying Tony Parker is better than WestGOD and that Ginobili is a relevant nba player? Time to PB lmao

i agree with them tbqfah

Stats are irrelevant, my man

This. IMO top 6~7PG

>20 points a game for a modern NBA pg
>defense
>other bullshit

So then what are we judging by

Yes xD

Based NBA fan

The 4 rings he got from Parker, Duncan, and Pop

Say what you want about Tony but Ginobili is God

Cucked the shit out of Harden last year, carried his team to beat the US in the Olympics, clutch as fuck throughout his entire career with the Spurs and elevating them over every other team as the greatest 6th man ever.

There's no questioning his legacy and credentials.

By individual and team accomplishments xd

Skills, teamplay, sacrifice, balls

You'll never see Ginobili play weak defence just to statpad rebounds, like lot of American "stars" do. You'll never see him taking dumb and hard shots just to break scoring records

lebron will go back to miami?

>le epic round numbers man

You put Ginobili on a team by himself and you'd be lucky to make the second round of the playoffs.

Americans prefer a player who does a exibition dunk when uncontested and winning by 20 to a player who goes for a classic layup when his team is losing by point

So... Where do you rank Wilt fucking Chambz? He's your GOAT, right? Right?

Sure, because he comes off the bench and plays fewer minutes and less minutes per game than those guys do, and he doesn't ever need to bear the burden of being the best player on his team.

So you're saying he's a good role player?

dude we're technically on the same team but you can stop being an ass any time, ok

Tony Parker isn't even a top 15 PG all time.

Ginobili is a top 10 SG all time and possibly the greatest non American international player ever, in the NBA, FIBA, and Olympics.

lol put him with Shaq/Gasol and he goes to the conference finals

4th after MJ, Lebron, and Kareem

stephen curry

So why dafuq you are talking based just on stats?
GFW

at least*

Put Prime Ginobili on the 2016-17 Thunder to replace WestGOD, do they even make playoffs?

20 points on a 60% True Shooting

A good, consistent and complete player

put him on those early/mid 2000s orlando teams instead of tmac and they don't even make the playoffs. What is this conversation

Ginobili with Gasol on the Lakers teams without Kobe would've won more championships than the Kobe lead teams won because they'd play beautiful basketball with intelligence instead of 50 mid range fadeaways and off balance threes

Wilt gets discounted because he played in the 1960s against a bunch of anemic white guys

in the same way that you have to take into account the fact that Ginobili was coming off the bench

lol Now I'm interested, where da list?

If he wanted to carry the fuck out of the team by himself, they give him all the minutes and ball he wanted, yeah xD

are foreign the best posters on /nba/?
hear me out! they have hot takes on NBA and don't end every post with hurr durr muh super secret locked discord or i can't handle bantz muh butthurt bin.

i can speak for all of /nba/ when i say welcome foreigners.

I don't even think prime ginobili is better than prime joe johnson tbqhwyf

Yes, and defeat the Rockets. Which West"GOD" couldn't

Ginobili never carried a team by himself though!

Germany > American non-discord posters > other foreign posters > American discord posters

hahahahahahahahaha we'll let you in one day bro!

lmfao They would cause Ginobili wouldn't get injured

>people saying Ginobili couldn't carry a team if he wanted
>they forget he defeated by himself a team USA in the Olympics with players like Iverson, Wade, LeBron, Carmelo and Duncan