Please messi.... please win the world cup.... it's the only little hope I have for next summer

Please messi.... please win the world cup.... it's the only little hope I have for next summer...

>bandwagoning national teams
we don't need your mufa, better root for mexico

You jelly brah?

christiano godnaldo finna win

I could probably eat that entire pizza in one sitting and I'm 78kgs @ 1.81

point is it's not that big for ladies of their size and there's definitely at least another one not shown in that picture

Why can't Romania qualify? Isn't this your golden generation?

all our players are lazy mercenaries content with playing for some mediocre club or another and getting a decent sum of cash

also our manager was a kraut drug addict who only came here because people don't judge you as much as in the west

I dont care about Argentina but I do think Messi deserves to win a world cup for being goat. You stupid niggers dont deserve Messi and all that he does for you btw

The golden generation was the Hagi one in the 90s

kys messicuck

Why are islamic shitholes like Sweden obsessed with a fraud like Ronaldo?

not with this fucking defense. the teams at the world cup will actually attack

>people saying Sweden is a shithole
This website is comedy gold

when will this meme end? the defence is actually the best part of our team. in the last wc we conceded less goals per game than any other team. in the current qualies by far too

the problem is the midfield, we don't have a prope connection between the first pass, see mascherano and the final 25% of the field, see messi

Have you even been to Malmö?

Does Messi NEED to win a world cup to go along with his legacy or would he be fine without it?

a shit swedish town is still miles ahead of anyone else, lad.

>current defense
>"in the last wc"

do argies have no dignity to be sending this team to the WC next year? your team is full of clowns bar Masch/Romero and you can't expect messi to score a hat trick every game

he'd be fine without it as long as Tsunaldo doesn't win one either

People said the same in the last WC and we conceded less goals than any other team, plus our current defense isn't much different than the last one

People keep saying it's bad now and we conceded, by a long shot, less goals than any other NT both in the last 2 Copa America and current qualies. Trust me, our defence is good

It's the best we have. People tend to overrate us because we overperform, but if you check the players name by name on paper we are average at most. Without Messi we are England-tier

This is now a Tsuuuuuuu thread

Well one fo the criticisms you can hold against him is that he has no international title which is strange for someone who is so accomplished at club level and has broken and holds numerous records. But yeah if Messi does manage to win the world cup and if he doe sit by scoring or assisting in the final there really isn't any argument that people can bring up to say he isn't the greatest of all time

>this could had fed an entire Brazilian favela.
Think about it lads

What is up with every American poster going "Waaaaaaaaah you guys don't deserve Messi!"

>Americans unironically believe being fat is a sign of wealth
You can't make this shit up senpai, lmao. The brainwashing is strong with yall

What kind of implication is that?
Nigga that's a table size pizza. That shit is more than most Brazilian favela see in a week.

why does the left whale have lube

i'm not talking about your qualifiers, but the defense looked shakier than an earthquake in some games.

on paper it's a good squad, but not the best team. messi will break under the pressure, if he has to carry them

Easier to slide pizza slices in

>on paper it's a good squad, but not the best team. messi will break under the pressure, if he has to carry them
Kek, you couldn't be more wrong. You repeat the memes other people say, people who don't watch the games

Because we don't. Argentinian football fans are the most unloyal cunts ever.
When the NT is doing like shit we hate every single player and ever Messi gets shat on but the moment they win a single time against a team that was barely trying suddenly the whole NT is god-tier and flawless. There are a bunch of videos showing legit reportes shitting on the NT before the match only to start praising it once they won.
The team was obvious issues that have nothing to do with its fans but they will obviously feel pressured when they know that a single failure is enough for all their shitty fans to to turn against them.

>messi is le goat therefore he deserves to win a team trophy with a shit team. He deserves it just for who he is and not how good his team and his co7ntry performers because in my childish mind football isn’t a team sport, but more like tennis or darts xD I also voted trump and maga everyday awwoooooo fellow pedes
Why are Americans ALWAYS the worst posters on this fucking board

BASED PEDE, GIBE THIS TRANNYPEDE PATRIOT A COAT!! PRAISE KAK AND SHABADO FELLOW PEEPS!

Have you?
Also tell me: what is dearborn Michigan like?

They haven't got any decent full back options so they need to work on a solid back three because all they have is centre backs. Mercado and Acuna isn't good enough and I don't see any domestic players for those positions. Sergio Romero still looks solid.

Then they have to find a solution in midfield, there's about fifteen players and none of them have fixed their place in the starting line up, they have players that are in their prime who'll have their last shot in Biglia and Perez but should also bring in younger talent like Paredes and Lanzini.

One of the biggest decisions will be who to leave out in attack, Aguero, Benedetto, Alario, Higuain or Dybala with Icardi and Messi the only guaranteed travelling.

If they get it right and rotate enough to give regenerate Messi and not have him do all the work, they have as good a chance as anyone.

>know its going to be an american thread
>click thread
>american flag
Why are you fat fucks so predictable?

Nah

Its just the media constantly making controversial opinions

Most people love messi. Specially women for some reason

i liek argentina

I spent 15 days with 0 sugar consumption. Only sugar from fruits I ate (Bananas, Kiwis, Oranges) and broke the "challenge" he nigh of Ecuador 1-3 Argentina, I drank 1L of coke.
It made me sick, it tasted so fucking different.

It's literally the same guy in every Messi thread. He spends all of his time making Messi threads and looking for anything even tangentially related to CR7 so he can repeat the same copy pasted post about "Halal Muslim. You're a spic if you acknowledge Ronaldo's achievements in anyway. You're a shitskin. Fagnaldo." I recall in one thread about Antonella he was more fixated on having Messi's dick than getting to fuck her.

It's always the BLACKED halal muslim countries that get irremissibly mad when anyone praises Messi. It never fails

Relax you sperg, your autism is showing.

yes, this is why I drink Pepsi(TM)

Pepsi used to be good, at least here it tastes like shit now.
>drinking soda
I know, I know.

>American flag
No surprises. What a loser.

Didn't Messi retire from fucking up the last world cup?
Didn't he retire like 3 times already?

What's his story?

wish I had that 'za 2bh

(literally) the entire country begged him to come back

>pulling out that ranch tho

ma nigga

I don’t really like him but he did carry a retarded Argentina squad to the finals. That’s still pretty goat. No title won’t diminish his legacy

why are you a mess dick rider? if youre a ronaldo dick rider reading this why are u a ronaldo dick rider?

Worshipping celebrities is a sign of low self esteem, reevaluate your life

may the best team win the world cup

it's a perpetual SHIT generation after Hagi's

>this fucking mudslime Messi dickrider

>assblasted Chicano customer
Absolutely disgusting.

You sound buttdevastated

Haha after cutting down on soda and sugar for a few months now I can only drink coke zero