Ask a black Californian male anything

Ask a black Californian male anything.

And just so you know, its like 107 degrees out here, so I might become a skosh testy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracker_(pejorative)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your vernacular makes no sense

skosh? please, english words if you would

>skosh testy

>not a BBC
ITT: /disappointment/ general

My dad was from Arkansas. He used to say it a lot. I surmise by inference it means "a little".

Do you love America? What do you think about BLM? Would you like to became Lithuanian?

Did you put sunscreen in your eyes for the eclipse?

skkrrrrrrrrr

America is the shit, bro.I love it.
BLM has a laudable idea, but their execution of it is retarded. Plus, they go too far. As for being Lithuanian, nah Im good.

Just a drop.

>Just a drop.
I didn't, now I can't see so good.

str or dex?

Dex, always.

Why when negro-burgers insult 50%-burgers they call latter "crackers" ?

Its an old term in our community to refer to whites, but its a bit antiquated. That said, its one of the few slurs for whites that we use.
Others include wood (short for peckerwood), honkey and snowflake.

But why?I can get origins of snowflake, but cracker ? Does it has something to do with drugs or with food?

Cracking the whip Ivan

you can't tell skin color from that picture

the crack of a whip

>telling me that I used to own land and people
>offensive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracker_(pejorative)

Its too hot to take pics in the sun for long

Favourite race when it comes to girls?

nothing is really all that praiseworthy about blm

they are reactionary, simpleminded, more often than not they are aggressive thugs given over to emotional outburst, and irrationality

oh, and they have a penchant for raving against white people like a reverse kkk

There was a time when I wouldnt say this, but.... Latinas are god-tier.

There. i said it.

Why don't Black men like Black girls?

Well, this is how I see it. A lot of blacks get killed by police. Many of them deserve it, but many of them don't. Theres a definite tendency among law enforcement to shoot first when dealing with blacks. Im a fucking neckbeard and ive been stopped maaaany times by police just walking around. I dont dress like a gangster, i dont speak bix nood, but that doesnt matter because im black so im suspicious.

Theres a lackadaisical attitude when blacks are killed by cops. As a black person, im a potential target, so fu kin a right i want law enforcement to realize that black lives, MY life, matters and please dont jump to conclusions and blast me just because im black and "probably deaerve it". Thats all.

For the same reason nobody else does. Black broads are loud, ignorant, confrontational like you wouldnt BELIEVE and just all around not pleasant creatures to be around.
That said, theyre not all like that, and I wouldnt marry anyone but a black woman.

you should be more angry at the multitudes of men that give society a good reason to be wary of black men

I'm not sold on the idea that black people are shot the instant they're a person of interest for law enforcement btw

will you smoke weed with me legally if I pop on over?

>I'm not sold on the idea that black people are shot the instant they're a person of interest for law enforcement btw

Nobody is saying its standard procedure or anything, just that it happens a lot. I dont want to be a statistic, thats it. Im not calling for the dissolution of American government or anything, I just dont want me or my family or friends or, one day kids, to be killed by cops. Its really that simple.

Sure, spark one with your boy