Thoughts on XXXTentacion's new album?

Thoughts on XXXTentacion's new album?

Attached: https_%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2Fc30f3fd5f8767314cd48893c23988c1a.1000x1000x1.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Edgy teenager trash

bad haha

It's fine, bonus points for not being Culture II

xpantalon has played himself.

can someone explain to me what 'I don't even speak spanish lol' is even doing on this album?

xxxTENTACION

upgrade from the previous one but still trash, the singles were the only decent songs on it

the future of emo

Fire

it’s okay. not feeling the pop rock songs though. highlight of the album for me was the joey bada$$ collab on infinity.

Not as good as 17 imo

xxxtentacruel is gay lmao

despacito attempt

ITT: people calling xxx edgy in a pretty edgy way
it's decent. some nice tracks, some not so nice tracks. the joey badass collab album could actually work.

While 17 was dumpster trash I actually think ? Is pretty decent. Not sure way the hate. He stepped up his production by miles obviously, that much is objectively true, and I think his songwriting is way better. Moonlight’s a genuinely catchy, nice track and that collab with Joey was a slapper, I really appreciated him over that style of beat. I like the refrain on Sad, and there are more moments on the album that actually convey X’s depression in a real light without being corny, surface level, or fake as hell. Obviously there’s a lot of bad tracks, but I don’t understand the people saying it’s ALL trash, I don’t think it is at all

I honestly really like GOING DOWN! and Alone. Part 3.

Best track of his is Revenge tho.

>come on guys, stop picking on xxtablenapkins its not cool

Attached: DAnV1-NXYAEbcyH.jpg (968x788, 67K)

>Sometimes you just gotta catch chlamydia on these niggas, G-shit
>You know what I'm sayin'? Gonorrhea, all that shit
not with those lyrics

Haven't listened to the whole thing, but there were a couple of tracks i really liked. But some of the other shit made me cringe. And i liked 17.

good