So how are you guys taking the death of the NFL?

So how are you guys taking the death of the NFL?

I'm pretty fucking stoked to be quite honest. Now we can concentrate on better sports, like hockey and rugby.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-cyber-russia/senator-says-russian-internet-trolls-stoked-nfl-debate-idUSKCN1C237J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OBSESSED

New topic. Why is soccer so fucking gay?

OBSESSED

why can't hiro range ban americans ips?
they are sistematically the worst posters

Found the black guy

What did he mean by this?

We arent Australia but nice try. I also understand we are not going to the World Cup.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-cyber-russia/senator-says-russian-internet-trolls-stoked-nfl-debate-idUSKCN1C237J

JUST HOW FUCKING POWERFUL ARE THE RUSSIANS AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Lankford did not provide evidence to corroborate his statement.

Damn too bad

*kneels disgracefully towards you*

>30% chance of making it to term

Can we bet an over/under on this?

I never gave a shit about much disrespecting the flag. I just don’t want social activism in sports. Because when there is, it ruins my enjoyment of the game. All the talk before during and after he game is about the social issues and not about the game. It’s ruined my viewing experience, so I’ve stopped watching. I fucking hate that every medium of entertainment is dominated by politics and stupid identity politics on top of that. I don’t know when I got so out of touch, I’m only 24, but clearly everyone else’s idea of entertainment is far different from mine. At least I still have cfb. FWIW i was a season ticket holder (my own money from cutting grass, not my parents) for the saints when I was in high school.

Your actual mistake was ever watching pregame or postgame in the first place, just turn it on at kickoff then turn it off when the clock winds down. Anything else is superfluous and your own fault for consuming.

Who literally cares what a bunch of niggers do?

You sound like a faget desu

Based

>he wants politics separated from sports
>he comes on Sup Forums

Lifelong Montreal Alouettes fan here

honestly apehoop is the only good nigger dominated sport because it's fast as all hell. I won't miss handegg

>What if I told you, the biggest professional sports league in America, collapsed because it upset the President?

TOO BIG
O
O

F
A
I
L