What does Sup Forums think of based joe rogan?

What does Sup Forums think of based joe rogan?

Is he based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RWc-xtlMxHs
youtube.com/watch?v=3lXUd7VxuSA
youtube.com/watch?v=0yMYo_ziBn4
youtube.com/watch?v=PG_xHE9LLsc
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/RWc-xtlMxHs

What does based even mean?

no

He hates marriage and women so yeah, he is pretty based.

POO

youtube.com/watch?v=3lXUd7VxuSA

This video of a feminist trying to fuck with him and resulting in her getting BTFO was pretty funny.

And the way he constantly fucks with carlos mencia is always funny

It means that they are full of shit "based upon lies"

IN

Roe Jogan
do DMT

he's a closet commie
advocate for open borders and shit like that
loves drugs, loves fighting, hates jesus, ect.
its not hard to spot a shabbos goy

Druggie

Kek

based as fuck

LOO

I think it is an autistic persons way of saying that someone else is OK.

youtube.com/watch?v=0yMYo_ziBn4

well that was bad.

I like him as a commentator on UFC and he had some fun podcasts with good guests.

Also he is a man who strives to be more connected with nature, is a well versed martial arts dude and he hunts his own meat.

pretty good dude, just not a good stand up comedian.

It's a nigger term from a meme rapper. I don't know why people use it here.

i like him

have done DMT so maybe that's why

not a good fighter either

That's from his worst special. Don't judge his work from that piece of shit. Look up Joe Rogan: Live and Rocky Mountain High. That's good shit.

He's pretty based, regularly calls out the sjw menace and promotes masculinity.

I think some people hate him cause he wont commit to a single hardline philopshy and is open to talk about all sorts of shit.

Fight companion podcasts are goat for the banter.

parfull yo hogan!

Compared to a pro, any amateur tends to be.

ITT: summer fags
he's a fucking globalist shill you idiots
>muh poor mexicans
>wtf are borders even??
>we're nation of immigrants goy
>dudeweed, feel the bern

Pseudo Intellectual with an obvious micro penis
Also a suspected actual cuck.

>Also a suspected actual cuck.
Lies.

Guy is a chameleon depending on what guest he has. I like him when he's not talking about politics because his politics change depending who he is talking to. with the exception of dude(anydrug)lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=PG_xHE9LLsc

DUDE WEED LMAO

he wouldn't get in the float tank if he had to think about having a micropenis

He's a bit autistic.

Talks about BBC an awful lot

He's a comedian, and it's typical american-talk.

he talks about how sexy men are every single podcast

if he were in a different society he would be sucking alot of cock I bet

His podcasts are getting pretty boring. He just talks about the same shit over and over again. It seems like his attention span is going to shit from too much weed to, as he constantly interrupts guests when they have interesting stories, and derails the conversation to something idiotic.

A shitty comedian and a cuck

a lot of people think he's gay

I like him but he shills for hallucinogenics a bit too much as if they are a magic elixir that can't go wrong and has probably fucked up a lot of his fans lives who thought it was perfectly safe and had a mega bad trip

Last week he had russel brand on. It was pretty fuckin good.

He's said numerous times that psychedelics might fuck you up.

My alpha-brain fuelled kettlebell workouts just wouldn't be the same without the JRE podcast.

Acid in the early 200's literally changed my life outlook. No joke. I'm a medfag and would recommend any sane person to try it at least once. I've done it maybe 4 or 5 times counting mushrooms.

>early 200s
Are you Cicero? What's it like in the Roman empire?

*2000's

>Acid
>in the early 200's

Did you ever come back from that trip my friend?

Typo

He promotes it in a creepy way. Rogan's a closet homo

Lost all respect for him when I found out he was only 5'7". Seriously how does a guy that height become so sucessful? He must be really good t hiding it.

He kissed the ring

Fuck Rogan

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING