If he didn't do it, then who did?

If he didn't do it, then who did?

Unless he actually did it.

He did it, but the cops wanted the conviction so bad they did dirty shit to get it.

Her brother and ex boyfriend.

He might have done it, but most of the evidence was planted by cops, so he would not get away.

all the evidence against avery was completely legit. the shit in the documentary is basically all lies. dassey did get railroaded, though.

Based on the bone fragments and blood traces, she must've been killed at the quarry and moved to behind his trailer.

Is he really stupid enough to do that?

Seems like someone in the police force killed her and set him up, knowing the entire state's legal system would crush him.

I really don't care
I thought I would based on the premise but when I saw the kinds of conditions these 'people' live in I realise they're legitimately better off in prison
Lock them all up, let them live and die and not have any more fucking single digit IQ children and be done with it, stop prolonging their suffering

This

That's pretty euphoric, user.

The Prize did it

>Police killing an innocent woman just to put a guy in jail.

I get that the cops did corrupt shit to get him sentenced, but they wouldn't have committed the murder themselves.

I always thought the brother looked really creepy in the documentary.

he did it

yeah?

I feel the same way, but that isn't the question placed before a jury.

I don't know who did it. He's still the best suspect. I just can't look at how the case was presented and find conviction logical.

Never thought of that... There was something off about those 2,for sure .they were nervous as fuck when asked about the car they found, and isn't it weird that they both magically knew her phone password? The brother seemed really annoyed it was all taking so long. Not upset or angry, annoyed.

>On July 24, 1982, Avery married Lori Mathiesen, who was a single mother.

C
U
C
K

For all the time the series spent looking at how the police skewed the case to make him look bad, they left out key evidence that implicated him. They're just as bad.

There was a couple of cops who really REALLY hated the guy dude. Wisconsinites are fucking weird man. Who knows what any of them are capable of.

>they left out key evidence that implicated him
which is?

iirc all the "key evidence" people mention is circumstantial at best

>a dishonest documentary is the same as taking someone's freedom, future and reputation from them

The Clintons have killed dozens of people, just in the last election cycle. It's not the craziest idea ever.

Hard to say considering they intentionally fucked up the investigation.

>she had her throat slashed and she was also stabbed in his trailer.
So where's the blood?
>she was then shot 11 times in the garage.
So where's the blood and casings?
>uh..... Here's one, out in the open suddenly 4 months later.
And the blood?
>uhh....he cleaned it?
Oh. Okay.

wrestlemania

this dude lit his own cat on fire and watched it die, showed his dick to his own sister and later pointed his gun at her. i dont want scum like this living in my society

>Did he do it?
Yeah?
>If he didn't do it, then who did?
I-I don't know...

Assuming he committed the perfect crime with clean up etc so there was no evidence

AND

Assuming the police the framed him by planting evidence to ensure the conviction
Is it more important hes kept in jail or released?

I meant Brendan

1.that wasn't his sister.
2 . when asked if he flashed her, she said "I never said that". When shown she made that statement, she still denied having ever said it, and suggested someone else said that.

That other stuff is still fucked though.

Best done by sentencing guys like that for crimes they didn't do while letting the real murderer run free!

he'll finally get to see that Wrestlemania

>Yeah?
>I-I don't know
literally the whole series

Wasn't there a theory that a 3rd party did it and it was some random guy near the area?

Letting one murderer go free is a better scenario then letting a police force get away with planting evidence and framing people.

One let's a dangerous person back out, the other allows a governmental system to decide who a dangerous person is.

It's more likely they know the killer and try to protect him. I don't believe they just randomly chose to kill that woman

The boyfriend looked really suspicious to me, he deleted the voicemails for some odd reason, and was in the search area without authorisation.

The evidence is tampered and moved to different locations by the officers to prosecute the dasseys. Remember This guy won a huge sum of compensation of being wrongfully accused of rape.

I mean we can all agree that the timing of the murder is suspicious, right? The police department faced a huge damages law suit by Avery which got torpedoed with everything that happened. Wasn't it big enough to ruin the whole department?

What is his motive?

He did it, cops didn't do anything wrong.
The 'false' evidence was planted by an opportunistic film crew that wanted to create a story that a local police force is dirty in order to fuel the NWO forces by chipping away at the public's trust in local law enforcement until the point where the populace accepts that not only was some random white person unlawfully convicted, but all black people who slaughter indiscriminately are also innocent.

The film crew consisted on two female film school students doing their final project, am I right? So you're saying that two random birds were smart enough to fool the forensics?

Yeah, wrong, dude

How they found DNA from sweat, not blood, on the hood of her car for one.

>he sees the puppets move, but doesn't look to see who is holding the strings

Wasn't he supposed to look at her car or something?

So who is holding the strings, user?

No. She was going to take photo of some of his cars iirc

jews and salty former defense attorneys

ULTRON.

>be fat fuck with sweaty hands
>go out to talk with person you're doing business with
>put fat sweaty palms on hood of car during conversation.

this is what the doc was pushing, bs imo

He a good boy! He dindu nuffin!

This guy looks like ben noyles from national action UK

He did it. The show was obviously sympathetic towards the defendant's side but if you read about the case you'd see he was guilty as shit and the documentary conveniently left out everything in an attempt to make him look innocent

Seriously, they tried using HOLES in the bottles of blood. Those holes are for the syringes, you dumb fucks. That's how they get the blood out of it

There's no such thing as sweat DNA

Everyone in that documentary is dodgy except the two lawyers, so i have to side with them and they say he was innocent.

>They really were good friends

>Motherfucker HAS A CAR CRUSHER ON HIS PROPERTY

for real, why the fuck does no one mention this part?

He just killed her then parked her car on the lot he lives on and threw the keys in the corner of his bedroom, when he's one of the only people with the skills and tools to literally make a car disappear? When a big part of the prosecution's circumstantial evidence is about arguing that he planned to murder a woman and get rid of her body?

At least 1/3 of female murder victims are killed by their partners. Her recently-ex-boyfriend was coordinating the search. I'm not saying he killed her but it's pretty fucking interesting that the cops never even looked at the guy.

Whether or not he did or didn't do it doesn't matter. It's the fact that he got fucked out of the right to a fair NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER I HATE NIGGERS HAIL TRUMP BUILD THE WALL JEWS NUMALE KEKFAGGOTNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERTUMBLRSJWTRANNY trail.