SAY MY NAME

SAY MY NAME

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/venezuela-prepares-war-us-rifles-missiles-and-well-oiled-tanks-ready-672033
dailycaller.com/2017/10/08/us-military-takes-over-hurricane-relief-delivery-in-puerto-rico/
lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=Where's Rihanna from?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_in_North_America
youtu.be/hzqFmXZ8tOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OH NA NA

Rosie and Jim

Tommy & Toby

Tiddlywinks & Tabernacle

Tabitha and Tibbers

Tranny and Trap

Asterix & Obelyx

Tonico and Tinoco

feels good to be from the West Indies.

Tits & Testicles.

this meme isn't even funny anymore

Treacle & Tart

Texas & Tennessee

is she supposed to be hot, or what kind of shitposting is this?

>t: butthurt amerifat

>losing to Trivago & Toaster Strudel

Tdab and Tnaynay

>being gay

>The States of United America unironically lost to Tornado and Tabasco

i am accomplishing something the US can't.
low test fags out

Laughing at fat people will always be funny.

Sninidad & Snobago

>tinder
>listing yourself on an app for damaged goods

Tila & Tequila

my test is fine. last test was in september. thanks for you concern, faggot.

>anymore

It's fucking stupid entirely

what is this country even known for?

beating the USMNT is not something worth being known for. its expected.

It had the third highest GDP per capita in North America (after USA and Canada) and it's famous for doubles.

>it's expected to beat a significantly richer, 300 times larger nation

It will be annexed by Venezuela in two weeks.

Trinitro & Tolueno

Tsawwassen and Tulalip

DAMN
BITCH IS SO THICC AND FINE

lol. Dude, we are going to invade Venezuela in the next year and half.

newsweek.com/venezuela-prepares-war-us-rifles-missiles-and-well-oiled-tanks-ready-672033

everyone knows that. we are even moving our military logistics in position. I'm being completely serious. I'm in the military, we are actually prepping now. Everything is being set up as we speak. It's why we moved so much military in PR and keeping it their.

dailycaller.com/2017/10/08/us-military-takes-over-hurricane-relief-delivery-in-puerto-rico/

sorry to go off topic here's a trini girl

Isn't Rihanna from there?

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=Where's Rihanna from?

Rihanna is from Barbados. Nicki Minaj is from T&T.

good roleplaying tbqh

>Newsweek

Isn't that just CIA propaganda at this point to legitimize a coup

Antigua & Barbuda

man i don't want to get a ban but i'll tell you how it works. if this pisses anyone off just let me know.

>us economy which is in a record bull market run will go into recession (everyone knows this will happen)
>trumps reelection run will happen in roughly 1 and half years.
>to get reelected what a president does is start conflict which means people on his side and patriot (see virtually every american president)
>Venezuela will spiral further and further and further which it is
>they'll start rounding people up to blame just like pinochet (they've already started doing this)
>soon you'll have death squads killing those people (this is already happening as well)
>death count reaches high enough
>trump can say we can't allow a genocide to happen (see clinton serbia) especially on our hemisphere (this has already happened in our history as well)
>so we'll go down to go down there to keep those poor people from enduring another holocaust
>the troops are already being moved into place
>the strategic planners are already setting up logistics
>we already have the CIA there

so yeah. we are coming

sorry to get off sports topic

jej

Lord Jagi

undeppated

I like how people spend time arguing if she's a 5head or not. Because she's really a 6head or 7head.

>North America

>united states of america
>hawaii and alaska are not united at all

Tampico & Toejam

this
we have the third highest gdp in north america because we're the ones ln the north american plate

>t. Butthurt CHI

>we

I thought this meme only applies when talking about clubs?

North America includes Northern America, Central America and the Caribbean.

>North America includes Central America

You are not specially smart, are you?

It does. There's no central America tectonic plate. It's just a general region descriptor. Just go on Wikipedia. Central America isn't a continent.

He's talking in terms of continents.

Reeree is an ayylien
pic related is her natural hair colour

>He

In terms of continents there is only America

Semi continents are North America (Mexico, USA and Canada), Central America and Caribbean and South America

By your logic Romania and Portugal are in different continents

>North America is a continent according to americans
>american education
lel it's only america, you fat subhuman piece of fat shit

North America is the general name for the continent that groups those countries. Read a book.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_in_North_America

youtu.be/hzqFmXZ8tOE
youtu.be/hzqFmXZ8tOE
youtu.be/hzqFmXZ8tOE
youtu.be/hzqFmXZ8tOE

I'm a different poster.
You the Argie, and the Mexican are alll retards though.

It was discovered by a Spaniard and catagorised by an Italian, in both languages America is one continent

You are the ones who have it wrong

>say the north america contains central america
>'n-no, you are t-t-the retards'

In terms of political groupings by all relevant countries, North and South America are two separate continents. We're not talking about the landmass itself. It's like how Europe and Asia are considered different continents despite being part of the same landmass.

Do they seriously not teach you this shit in school?

>say the south america contains central america
>'n-no, you are t-t-the retards'
Read a book, favela nigger.

Can you specifically give me a (You) where I say south america contains central america, Muhammad bin Pajeet Smith?

Are you just pretending or are you really this dim? If there is no distinction between North and South America, why the fuck are CONCACAF and CONMEBOL separate entities?

t. North America includes Northern America, Central America and the Caribbean.

North America (the political continent) includes those regions, yes. I understand that English is not your first language, but it's really not difficult to understand what I'm saying.

7-1

because we don't want to stat pad against panama, cuba or mexico

they aren't related to the geographical regions tho, suriname and guyana are located in south america but they don't play in conmebol, same with israel and turkey playing in uefa

t. North America includes Northern America, Central America and the Caribbean.

Turkey and tryptophan

Geographically yes it does. There are 7 continents senpai.

Venezuela doesn't have the money to annex anyone.
Unless the women they keep sending over here are actually sleeper agents.

That is correct. I don't see why you keep repeating it.

Acontinentis one of several very largelandmassesonEarth. Generally identified byconventionrather than any strict criteria, up to seven regions are commonly regarded as continents. Ordered from largest in size to smallest, they are:Asia,Africa,North America,South America,Antarctica,Europe, andAustralia.[1]

North America and South America are treated as separate continents in the seven-continent model. However, they may also be viewed as a single continent known as America or theAmericas. This viewpoint was common in the United States until World War II, and remains prevalent in some Asian six-continent models.[11]This remains the more common vision in Latin American countries, Spain, Portugal, France, Italy and Greece, where they are taught as a single continent.

The criterion of a discrete landmass is completely disregarded if the continuous landmass of Eurasia is classified as two separate continents: Europe and Asia. Physiographically, Europe and South Asia are peninsulas of the Eurasian landmass. However, Europe is widely considered a continent with its comparatively large land area of 10,180,000 square kilometres (3,930,000sqmi), while South Asia, with less than half that area, is considered a subcontinent. The alternative view—in geology and geography—that Eurasia is a single continent results in a six-continent view of the world.

By the 7 continents system Australia is a continent itself, which is retarded

>New Zealand, Fiji and Samoa are part of Australia

What do you count the rest of the pacific as?

De'Andre Jamal Jackson

None of the continent systems make complete sense. It's arbitrary and for linguistic/political convenience. Europe being a continent makes no sense in the six continent model. Neither does not considering Greenland a continent.

America
Europe
Asia
Africa
Oceania
Antarctica

Easy

New Zealand is part of the failed continent of Zealandia. Australia is a continent but the other islands are often grouped with Australia to be Australasia or Oceania. The prevalent world view is the seven continent model. You can't disregard it because you don't like it tbf

So how does Australia become its own continent when you split north and south america up?

True blood and Twilight

The 7 continent system is just a convenient way of grouping every country on Earth. Don't sperg out over the details.

Greenland isn't big enough. Australia has its own continental shelf.

The criterion "large" leads to arbitrary classification:Greenland, with a surface area of 2,166,086 square kilometres (836,330sqmi) is considered the world's largest island, while Australia, at 7,617,930 square kilometres (2,941,300sqmi) is deemed the smallest continent.

If you consider America to be one continent, why are Europe and Asia still separate?

My point being how big does it need to be? It's arbitrary. Like you've said previously.

Asterix and Obelix

because it's way bigger and they have completely different cultures

america is all a new world with only 400 years of history, we are all the same

Teleology and transhumanism

Thinky-Winky and Dipsy