I was born Jewish but pol taught me it's bad how can I ever repent?

I was born Jewish but pol taught me it's bad how can I ever repent?

>self-hating jew

That's not how any of this works retard. Jews are not by default merchant tier kikes.

Be what Hitler called a "useful Jew" and use your Jewry to expose zionism and fight on behalf of the white race

go racemix with a negro

Renounce Israel and fight for the Palestinian cause

>pol said i am bad for something i was born with

Sup Forums is not one person,

live your life the way you want it kikebro

get your foreskin reattached

Sup Forums are literal gaymer weeb autists. Their opinion is irrelevant.

You ever hear of Otto Weinenger?

Any theaters nearby?

this

By killing yourself and as many jews as you can:

But Palestine isn't real

Just don't become a globalist merchant and stick close to us the day of the rope.

If you're born jewish you must start acting like one and perpetuate your traditions damnit !

>Palestinian cause
What's that?

nothing wrong with being a jew, senpai. just be consistent with your political beliefs(no "for thee but not for me") and be forthright with your ethnic identity. Never call yourself (((white))).

but how can palestine be real if our borders aren't real?

>liking entertainment outside soccer&movie /normiecore/ makes your opinion irrelevant
wew chill the fuck out adolf

You're a sexy guy. Jew or not, id hit that.

Genocide and arabism

Those are just Jewish lies that have been fed to you by your overlords.
Even if you don't agree with the Palestinians, fighting for their cause is a great way to kill some Jews

You mean drinking white peoples blood? I'm a pacifist

Step 1. Rhinoplasty

Step 2. Shiksas

Step 3. Transform Jewish Guilt into Catholic Guilt``

The happy merchant meymey doesn't apply to race or religion. It is an outcry against globalism, capitalism and private markets.

I'm surprised you fell for this though, are you sure you are Jewish?

Find Jedi robes and an AK and some pear bracelet and wander the desert as a Djin.

I know this is was you want.

And Zionism. You conveniently left that part out.

>I was born jewish, but never harmed anyone
>somehow, something is my fault

Anyone who help us take down the NWO kikes will get amnesty and shekels.

>cover the traitor in gold!

Kill yourself

Start a career as a welder or tile-layer or farmer, i.e., produce goods

Jews never do this

Just kill arabs

Just expose the horrors of your kind. Start with finding a religion outside of Judiasm and go along the path that Brother Nathanael Kapner has gone.

The Frankfurt school, Freud and psychoanalysis are all good things. If you believe that critical thinking and interrogating your own culture are bad things you may as well crawl back into the dark ages. You are literally discouraging thought.

>Nasdaq 500 ceo's caring about a desert strip in a midst of a geo-political clusterfuck.

O LAWD

Nationalism is healthy. Stay strong and don't be ashamed to support the fight against the muslim filth surrounding you. Maybe some day the nations of the west will understand that denying Israel the right to purge the kebab was a wrong choice. Maybe when their own nations become the kebab and need to be purged.

I disagree. He should join the Baal teshuva movement. The kikes who want to rule the world are the Reformed and Conservatives. Orthodoxy is based and their treatment of goyim is actually one of respect.

i wanted to write:
>falling for australian bait How new are you?
but then i saw finish flag
>mfw i was the one who fell and got caught

Grow your foreskin back in order to be redeemed.

destroy them from within

>Egalitarianism is a bad thing
As long as it's framed by meritocratic principles, what's the problem? Under the current system, for example, a man who works with his hands every day of his life has less value than a politician and far less than a football player or some Kardashian whore.

Nepotism surrounding manipulating markets and social engineering that treats the west like a petri dish are my main concerns. At least many of you Isrealis aren't globalist, extreme left wing sycophants and see through their shit.

Help us destroy the jews.

>Caring about sandniggers

Top fucking kek, OP donate some shekels to good goyim awaring channels

only reason Sup Forums doesn't like Jews is because Sup Forums is closet Muslim

You are either
1. Not white
2. White that went through university, fell for a liberal arts major and are working for her UNDIVIDED attention to this day.

In terms of class struggle I agree egalitarianism has merit. Are races equal though? Do they deserve equal treatment under the law? What about the historically oppressed? Do they deserve preferential treatment?

make a commitment to tell the truth

the biggest difference between jews and gentiles is that most gentiles think that the truth is sacred, and jews believe that nothing is sacred.

t.achmed
You do realize there are plenty left-wing jews afvancing their degeneracy not only globally but also in israel? And they often happen to be the same people, for example sweden is israel's greatest adversary in the UN.

>Are races equal though?
In a sense, but they do have inherently different traits (though there will be exceptions). These unquestionably include mental as well as physical differences.

>Do they deserve equal treatment under the law?
Without question. The law must be impartial.

>What about the historically oppressed? Do they deserve preferential treatment?
Shitty cultures and subcultures need to be developed from within and without. They should not be hired or placed on courses ahead of better qualified people, but they should be given remedial courses on a community basis and the negative elements in their societies (drug dealers, gang leaders etc) must be dealt with without mercy so that they are able to engage with civilised society. Trapping them in poverty only perpetuates the cycle.

Use your shekel powers for the forces of good, start funding right wing programs

recognised by every country in, beside usa israel and a third one, been there since 1940s, pretty real to me

ITT: Schlomo the jew role-playing Schlomo the liberal who was cuck enough to get brainwashed into anti-zionism mode, by zionists' owned american media owning jewish diaporas' related media in israel. He got into selfhating mode by getting cucked with an illusion of diaspora as his realtives and equal to him jews, even tho they are considered by him less human than goyims but he cannot see that because unintentionaly he percives goys as higher beings than him and Sup Forumsacks who are roleplaying Sup Forumsacks who have fallen for jewish bait of double layered falseflag and follow shitposts and at the same time fishing for (you)'s for theirselfs as well.

Spend all your Jew gold on land in Germany, donate land to liberals so they can build more rapefugee centres.

Gas yourself Kike

kekked

You're the reason Sup Forums is considered a cesspit on other boards.

Every race has their problems, but they all need a savior. It's just that some have a longer way to go than others, blacks being at the bottom of that totem pole.

Guide your people to enlightenment. Make them better. Make them change and see the light, so to speak.

Take whites as an example. We may have a lot of successes, but today's white males are cucks. We need to fix that.

Blacks? They need to stop being niggers. They need to get their shit together, and some blacks know they've been set back years.

Hispanics as well.

TL;DR Make Jews great again. Or perhaps go beyond to a new faith. Once Jews, now the next level. Kind of like how some became Christians. Jews today need a Jesus of some sort.

Use your verbal ashkenazi IQ skills to defend the right of all peoples to not pay reparations for shit their ancestors allegedly did and defend free speech and the discussion of all topics on principle.

I wish I was born Jewish be proud of it Sup Forums wishes they could be part of a community like the Jews have going.

Repent of your sins, become Christian and follow Christ

critical theory != critical thinking, dipshit.
If you've never read a sociology book, shut the fuck up. You don't know what you're talking about.

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N