Last Saturday night I was out clubbing for a friends Birthday. I met my gf after...

Last Saturday night I was out clubbing for a friends Birthday. I met my gf after, long story short some chav cunt harassed her when she stepped away from me for a second.
I got ready to fight him and he stepped back asking me if I want to get stabbed, thought he wasn't worth it, he then walked off while we stayed where we were waiting for a taxi.

Been feeling sort of anxious since, did I do the right thing?

Bump

Did the right thing m8

Your girl friend is going to clubs with out you?
why do you let her cuck you m8, also chavs are fucking all lip you should have let him turn around and hit him the back his head

She was in the club next mine with her friends, I'd rather not have to deal with them. Police were around everywhere, would the chav be worth the trouble?

Yeah, I'm no stranger to nightclub fights. Kicked the shit out of a guy who threw a bottle at my mate's head, and once got beaten down by four bouncers at once. But if they have a knife, you walk away. No drunken row is ever worth getting stabbed.

>not even in same club
user

What are you doing

I'm not sure he did have one, he said he did, but was also backing away from me and keeping a distance
If I did fight him, I most likely would of gotten in trouble with police because they were everywhere

I can grind with drunk bitches in the club then go home and fuck my girlfriend, what's the problem.

My cum shot was especially large the next day, probably the testerone build up from the near fight

Did the right thing m8. I once saw a lass get stabbed 13 times in the neck by some piss head who had a knife , mate of mine got his artery needy cut by someone who glassed him , after he told him and his mates to fuck off , he would have just stabbed you , being the big man while pissed , then regretted it while you would be dead , it's not the movies user , take you and your lass and walk away

Did the right thing bro, we all wish we could be Chuck Norris or some shit in a situation where we're out numbered or unarmed. But life ain't TV and things could have gone wrong in lots of different ways. Anything including your GF getting hurt or you getting arrested could have happened and youd be wishing you just did exactly what you did.
Fuck him, he's a punk. The rest of us choose to live like civilized human beings. There's nothing wrong with that.

>Going Clubbing

You should've pointed him to the nearest knife collection bin. Other than that you did the best a Brit could do

>punching people in the back of the head as they are walking away

You fucking coward.

>never been clubbing before
>mates keep asking me to go
>I don't even drink that much
>I agreed

Am I going to die?

coward

getting stabbed isn't that bad.

I believe you did the right thing.

Due to my job, I can no longer get into scrapes with cunts like these.

They won't lose their benefits for a punch up but I would lose my house just for defending myself due to how shit Britain is.

>attacking chavs and not pakis
>muh ebil White people

>the modern day britfag

Is no one critiquing OP's failure of choice in choosing to go 'clubbing'? I figured that was shit back when I was 18, what's your excuse, you fucking cuck?

Should have followed him home and killed him once he went to sleep

>going clubbing
>bringing your girlfriend

You probably deserved it.

Just *actually* take it slow. You'll be fine.

should have capped him in the nuts with your concealed carry tbqh famalam

Yes

If someone is threatening you with a knife without actually holding one, That's your chance to knock them the fuck out.

Pepper spray is the best equalizer in any conflict. Cunt could have a gun and you'd still have a chance.

>has knife
>police everywhere

OP you're fucking retarded, let me explain how this works.

1: Excuse me officer, that gentleman threatened to stab me
2a:He gets arrested for carrying
or
2b:You establish that he doesn't have a knife and beat the ever loving shit out of him when he's on his lonesome

Protip: Most of the time they claim they have a knife they actually don't, its just a way of backing down without actually backing down.

You did. Although your first mistake was to go clubbing. Don't escalate the situation if there is no need to. His words doesn't matter, his posturing doesn't matter, he is just some nameless retard who fades into irrelevance when out of sight. Defend yourself when necessary, nobody gives a shit about your pride or courage, not to mention knife fights go stupidly messy, even if you do know how to handle one. No point ending with knife in the neck and chav 'didn't meaning to.....'

Yes, you will.

That's how you win dick head none of that ''honour'' shit you hit them when they don't expect it and keep hitting

Stab you with what? A spoon? You had to fuckin rekt that guy right there.

>OP thinks he's the beneficiary for this arrangement
Oh dear.

Look a paki. Surprising no one.

Am white you eastern sub human

>not knowing about England's futuristic knife control
He must have been bluffing. No way he had a knife.

Fuck off nigger, were full!

yeah, no.
He didn't have a knife you beta.

Good luck getting into a UK nightclub with pepper spray ,retard.

yeah man polis at yer door,statements,witness precognition,trails,lawyers all that,yeah great.
You've never been involved i n trouble have you?

Chavs were beginning to be a problem when I was over there around 98 or so...

What's their fucking problem?

Our equivalent wiggers here in USA aren't nearly as violent

You're right mate, Chav cunts are scum and I take comfort In the fact my life will always be better than his

*See flag*
Checks out

Did nothing wrong, my man. Only fight when you're left with no other choice, no point getting yourself arrested or possibly stabbed because some little faggot is mouthing off.

I never usually choose to go. A friend of mine wanted to because it's his Birthday. You don't deny what your friend wants to do on his bday

*dips bedora*

Knives are illegal, he was obviously lying.

You 100% did the right thing. You could've gotten fucking killed. I'm sure you feel the post-fight "what if I looked like a pussy" thing, but you avoided getting killed by some subhuman chav, who will likely go on to die in a gutter after talking shit to some sandnigger. If it happens again do the same exact fucking thing.

Succumb to the liquor, user

Only one of two things to do mate:

1) Immediate devastating strike, throat punch arm lock or whatever your favorite - a plea of self defense would work in front of the magistrate in case caught - 'he said he was going to stab me, I was concerned that he might hurt someone else'
2) walk away and leave it

You chose option 2, low risk option. Just as valid as option 1, but it leaves you with better choices over the coming days and months.