Post musicians of whom you think you’d get along well with

Post musicians of whom you think you’d get along well with.

Attached: 1368E946-CE0F-4790-947B-A4839105D868.jpg (300x300, 26K)

I'd have a pint of mead with this guy.

Attached: Richard_Dawson_-_press_shot_for_website.jpg (620x310, 99K)

For me it's Andy Morin - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Attached: Andy+Morin+2012+Coachella+Valley+Music+Arts+y5yJgTZpB6Tl.jpg (431x594, 70K)

>be me a few years ago
>at Swans concert
>loud af the whole time I had to move from front row to very back of venue
>concert ends
>Michael gira says “hey everyone, I’m gonna go out and have a smoke and then come out to meet you all”
>I just wanna get home
>I’m the first out the door but I wait for the musicians to step out
>Michael has a smoke and starts opening his beer
>OMGOMGOMG it’s Michael Gira within 20 ft of me
>I rush over to him
>hold out my hand for him to shake it
>he looks at me all annoyed
>tinnitus.gif
>shout something to him like “that show was so loud I can’t hear anything now” while smiling
>it was supposed to be a compliment
>he angrily stares at me because he now has to set his beer down because he had a beer in one hand and his cigarette in the other
>shakes my hand and glares at me
>I start walking away slowly and saying “sorry” for bothering him

Pretty embarrassing Sup Forums, but hey I got to shake his hand!

We'd drink beer and watch Metalocalypse

Attached: p917917985-3[1].jpg (580x387, 118K)

I could pretend that I'd have my shit together in that situation because this is the internet but I'd do the same thing, user

Nobody in this god-forsaken website would get along with Gira, fucking kek

Honestly, no one aside from maybe the memest ones. The others would be grossed out kek

Attached: gg.jpg (714x497, 83K)

Attached: image.jpg (592x740, 47K)

I met him after a show in Brooklyn after To Be Kind came out. There was a line of people to see him and he talked to every single one of us in turn and was very nice. lol you shoulda waited man

Attached: F727C1D0-1FCE-4082-B0D6-08E404AB71A0.jpg (260x330, 37K)

is it true he's 6'4? i remember him mentioning it in an interview

Attached: Oneohtrix-Point-Never[1].png (500x372, 270K)

I think he was pretty tall, I don’t remember him being that tall though. He was probably 6’ but maybe I’m wrong

>manage a cafe in Seattle about 2 years ago
>sleep deprived one morning, starving
>making drinks nonstop, it's the lunch rush
>get an order for 2 lattes
>think nothing of it, keep alinging shots
>glance to my left where the customers wait
>notice two dudes, both older and relatively skinny
>one has a ten gallon hat on
>catch a glimpse of his face
>wait a second
>double take
>sure enough, Michael Gira is standing there waiting for his coffee
>in my fatigued state I think of what to do, if anything
>I lean over
>"Excuse me sir, are you Michael Gira?"
>he cracks a smile, looks at his buddy
>his buddy goes "You never told me you were Michael Gira."
>I get super excited
>"Holy shit, I'm a huge fan of your work. To Be Kind was great, Filth is awesome too. What are you doing in Seattle? You're not on tour are you?"
>"No, we're recording a new album just up the road and heard this place had good coffee."
>finish making their drinks, they leave amicably
>immediately tell all of my co-workers who I just served

That was a good day.

Attached: good_gato.png (1080x966, 822K)

I think he's an old fashioned warm local ale lad. Right before a quick spot of virgin sacrifice.

Its a nice story user, too bad ur a tripfag

Attached: 1508023736063.jpg (1023x1481, 224K)

this also

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (700x426, 74K)

autistic and likes bach

Attached: GlennGould5_720_512_90.jpg (720x512, 55K)

What is sex like with Michael Gira? It’s a question I’ve pondered many times, about a great many men, but the thought of sexual intercourse with Michael Gira is something I constantly return to, more so than others. Sex with Friedrich Nietzsche must have surely been terrifyingly masochistic and dangerous (not without protection, Freddy). Ingmar Bergman’s many affairs meant he was probably a great lover in bed, but he also probably cried relentlessly afterwards every time out of guilt and the lack of God’s answers for shagging. Someone like Cary Grant would have been a fantastically smooth talker, but given that he was probably gay, he would also have probably been a slight disappointment. Klaus Kinski would probably not allow you to make a single sound, in case you distract him from his task. A Marlene Dietrich would probably eat you alive and forget about you immediately. It goes on. But Michael Gira? Lord knows what that’s like. I don’t think Jarboe could bring herself to talk about it if you asked her, it was probably too terrifying, or maybe even non-existent. After many hours pondering (because what better things do I have to do than ponder how Michael Gira tackles penetration?), I have come to the conclusion that Mr. Gira is either entirely asexual and has always been that way, or he’s a complete fucking jackhammer. I can imagine him hating sex like he hates absolutely everything. On the other hand perhaps he only hates everything because he does not get enough sex. If it’s the latter than he’s probably incredibly frustrated in bed anyway, and it leads to 300mph machine-gun fucking. Does he even have a mattress? Is it just a metal or concrete slab? I doubt Michael Gira has a memory foam mattress. There’s probably a bunch of metal chains hanging around for sado-masochistic stuff, and also love poems to Jarboe and some hot waitress in a place he frequents, although I suppose Michael Gira probably only eats goat intestines.

>Hey David, let's go get some Mr. Coffee and watch some Bunuel films! Oh, we can read some Viz as well, or talk about books as well.

I feel like Bowie would have been a real patrician and overall joy to just talk entertainment/life with.

Him

He's such a friendly nigga

I agree with him on practically everything from politics - music - philosophy and so on.

Attached: frank zappa.jpg (492x328, 86K)

man thats awesome

It really was. I'd love to meet him again. He seemed like a really cool guy.

we could talk about the 60's; fucking cult groupies and taking acid, it would be fun

Attached: charles-manson-9397912-2-402.jpg (1200x1200, 110K)

They don't care they get on with anyone

Attached: download.jpg (166x303, 8K)

Don't think I would get along too well with a fucking corpse

wholesome

Love Zappa but he was a total egotistical cunt.
He would probably treat you like another fanboy and wouldn't give you the time of day unless you were very young