What's your most prized pedal, Sup Forums? How many peds do you own? What genre of music do you play?

What's your most prized pedal, Sup Forums? How many peds do you own? What genre of music do you play?

Attached: THERAT.jpg (1200x1200, 180K)

post bords

Attached: 1280.png (1232x1230, 1.95M)

>he doesnt just run a god multi-effects processor

but really I cant afford pedals so I use this and its actually a beast. OD/DS on it rock, the chorus and flanger kinda suck but the rest of the mods like chorus/tremelo are allright, and the delays do what I need the to.

Side note this is the same model Time machine Module runs in the infamous not cringe at all vid (but i had this before i ever seen it.

Just picked up peavey classic 30 amp tho and thats pretty bad ass

Attached: boss-me-50-8470.jpg (1200x705, 818K)

>What genre of music do you play?
Pedalcore

this but + analog comp/distortion

Boss delay but I lost it kekkerino.

>what's your nose prized pedal?

Probably one of my Earthquaker pedals, looking to get the Afterneath next, as reverb is my favorite effect

>How many pedals do you own?

There's four other pedals not on the board right now, so 19 I believe?

A weird hybrid of genres, mostly shoegaze, math rock, prog rock, punk, jazz, and ambient in a not so healthy way of blending genres.

I'm putting together a recording studio with a friend in the upcoming months, looking to finally record some material.

Attached: IMG_20180304_020949859_edit_1521989744776.jpg (2160x2972, 1.14M)

>haha i am irresponsible with my work tools xD

Attached: 1510292619498.jpg (300x229, 25K)

The distortion on the pedal are mostly great, blues driver, tube screamer, and the big muff settings fucking rule, but i can run the gain on my amp too for good tones.

....a nice compressor would be great tho

It's mainly because I don't actually need pedals, being a studio musician. If it's still somewhere it has to be in vacation home where I sometimes jam.
>xD
Die.

Bask in awe. I bought this last year and it very quickly became a desert island pedal for me. I like to use it with really subtle settings as an "always on" pedal for widening the sound, but it can do all sorts of ambient and spaceship stuff too. Might buy an expression pedal for it soon, though I like to keep my rig fairly simple.

Really want to buy a Princeton Reverb desu. Anyone have one? My Supro Thunderbolt is great but ultimately too (physically) heavy for my weak skeleton.

Attached: dm2w.jpg (1575x1050, 171K)

>delay
>no tap tempo

Attached: 5ae.jpg (1240x786, 164K)

Anybody else having a day where their rig just sounds like total shit? I thought I had a nice tone dialed in, tried fucking with it, and now am lost as to how I can regain the tone I was previously happy with. Any fellow guitarists have tricks they go through to tone dial? I've done the, all-eq-at-10-and-subtract-from-there thing before but idk, any other pointers?

I'd recommend against getting most any reverb pedal. Get a rackmount fx processor (old 80's/90's models aren't hard to come by and are cheap), that's what all those classic gaze bands used for their real deal reverse reverb.

t., guy who used an afterneath thinking it would get nice shoegaze sounds, but was only disappointed in how poorly it interfaced with fuzz/distortion

>What's your most prized pedal, Sup Forums?
custom slow attack fuzz pedal
but most used is actually boss rc-3 bc it stores 100 riffs basically unlimited recording time

>How many peds do you own?
maybe up to 100 currently

it rocks theres live drums and loud guitars and vocals and lyrics but also lots of texture and noise

I dont know what amp yo have but tone changes with volume AND (this is the crazy part )your perception of it also changes with volume. EQs are not supposed to work like that start with all at 5/medium/noon

Effects pedals:
When you need to obfuscate the fact that you cannot play guitar very well.

Attached: the-edge-u2-guitar.jpg (650x367, 63K)

walrus voyager overdrive, although i don't really use it as a classic overdrive, instead i use it as an always-on pedal to get better tones out of the guitar

this motherfucker can get a good sharp tone out of even the clangiest piece of shit

Attached: 511+IwPNaaL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 27K)

my count to 5. so much inspiration in that thing. helps write some cool parts

i have a lot of pedals and my home board is kinda large. i use a pedal train jr for live and rehearsals tho. i play psych, dream pop, neo soul, jazz

Attached: IMG_2318.jpg (3264x2448, 1.56M)

Are you deaf or just retarded? Tap tempo is for autists who can't enjoy organic echo.

What sort of amp do you play through? Try moving it around. Put it up on your desk, or angle it with a stand, or sit beside it, or have it further away from you, or whatever.

Another thing I like to do sometimes is just play with a totally "out there" tone for a while, one that isn't necessarily something you could work with for a whole album, but something you can just play around with. E.g. heavy distortion with your guitar's tone rolled all the way down. Just get away from 'normal' for a while and refresh your ears. Come back to your preferred settings afterwards.

Guitar has always been primarily about money and fame, not technical proficiency.

>No tap tempo
Okay
>No footpedal for delay time modulation
This is bad

Attached: Rat2-large.jpg (664x750, 48K)

I used to have a rat. I miss it. It got destroyed when my basement flooded. Should get another one.

Great bass pedal if you make sure not to ruin your low end on the amp settings.

Either my original Mu-Tron III or Chase Bliss Gravitas. I use the Gravitas much more often, so I guess I'd keep that if I had to lose one of them. Honourable mention to my Catalinbread Adineko and DOD Looking Glass. Both really nice pedals I use a lot.
I probably have 15 or so pedals, but I only ever use a few at a time, depending on what I'm doing. I don't really stick to a genre.

kill yourself

Attached: 1417.jpg (500x501, 167K)

I have 3 little pedals: a delay, a chorus and a muff.

I've been trying to get a shoegazey tone, but still feel the fuzz too rough and crisp. I'd like it to be softer, noisy but ethereal, but I guess I need more equipment ;-;

Holy shit I've been looking for the time machine modulus sound

I haven't moved past the poorfag beginner stage yet.
Looking to get some more pedals though. Reverb and delay first and maybe a vibe after that. When that time comes I'll make a proper pedalboard.

Attached: babbys first pedalboard.jpg (1440x1920, 1.52M)

Oh the muff can work great for shoegaze actually, although fuzz doesn't mix well with delay and chorus. What you need to do with the muff is make sure the sustain isn't cranked. Usually 9-12 o' clock makes some pretty smooth, saturated tones. If you're going for something more on the mbv spectrum, you could probably place it after the delay, but that's your choice. You don't need too many pedals for shoegaze, but right now you should look for a looper. That way you can create a really layered bunch of sounds using the delay and chorus to play softer parts on top of the fuzz, which is really what most of shoegaze is, a lot of fucking guitar tracks.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply! And yes, I'm using my muff after the delay, so the sound is less "defined", which I like. I'm going to look around for a looper