youtube.com/watch?v=Et3eVcMdxBI
youtube.com/watch?v=_2ijQ3btLJs
youtube.com/watch?v=wGdVUK2-NVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pollus = Frank Castle

Jane by far

youtube.com/watch?v=JkjQEBvcAdE

Tom fucking Jane

Jane had the best voice, especially in the games.
Pollus had the size and intimidation factor.
Bern had the balance of the human and the madman.
Can't recall much about Dolph.

I liked Ray Stevenson, but thats mainly because I liked Rome. Thomas Jane is GOAT punisher

Jon Bernthal did the character justice imo

Tom Jane but Ray Stevenson had the best movie/adaptation.

Thomas "Dirty laundry" Jane

youtu.be/0R6QLiNFHd8

M'ask ya sumthin Red

This short was better than Dolph's entire performance

Is he supposed to be calm and methodical like Jane, or intense and crazy like Bern?

Adi please leave.

ALTAR BOY

Ray Stevenson has the Punisher look, but I have to give it to Jon Berthal.

That moment where Stevenson lights the flare to announce himself is pretty cool, but the movie? Meh.

Jane for days.

It isn't even a contest.

Thomas Jane's punisher was shit because the movie was just a shitty Count of Monte Cristo. He didn't punish fuck all. Just set elaborate traps and that was all.

Hey now, don't forget that scene where he fake-tortured some guy with a popsicle.

dolph

your mom. she punishes my dick every night.

He was the calmer Punisher, he realized there was more to gain by having a man on the inside of the criminal organization than just torturing the guy

in other words, a cuck punisher - let's other do the punishing for him; which is exactly what happened in that movie.

Good one

More importantly, which Punisher adaptation was Kino

Always felt at his core the punisher is batshit crazy. He can appear level-headed but if anything goes down he will do some really fucked up things. Bernthal had a more unhinged performance but I would have liked to see him start calm like Jane and slowly devolve into crazy bernthal

M'TELL YOU SUMTHIN KINGPIN

Warzone

Jane is a good actor but his punisher was shitty. It wasn't his fault. It was the writing.
Punisher is NOT suppose to be some vigilante with a heart of gold.
Same with Lundgren.
Stevenson and Bernthal portrayed the charter the best.

Jane in the Dirty Laundry short was GOAT Punisher

Tom Jane in a bloody MCU Netflix Punisher would be god tier

That was lifted from an old Warzone issue. But agreed 2004 Punisher was too soft until the end. The movie should have had more scenes like the final shoot out. What a lot of writers don't get about the Punisher is that in the end it's not about revenge, it's about his love of war. His families death was his excuse for murdering thousands and engaging in never ending conflict.

HOWARD

SAINT

youtube.com/watch?v=Et3eVcMdxBI

Jane was my favorite by far even if he wasn't the the best portrayal of the character

Frank is a ruse master, but I do agree it got to be a little too much. But there's sometimes more to Frank's approach than just walking into a room and shooting some guys. Dixon in Warzone has his infiltrate the mob, something most people would sadly groan at thanks to Ennis. Ennis did great work, but he really streamlined the character.

Seagall in all his operator kinos

dolph "scare off burglars with a photo" lundgren

Bernthal was the best no question

Jane is reddit shit

not surprised Sup Forums loves it

youtube.com/watch?v=_2ijQ3btLJs
This scene was pure kino.

MASK YOU SUMTHIN

DOLPH UH

How can a music be so fucking amazing?

youtube.com/watch?v=wGdVUK2-NVQ

It's one of the most iconic sounding ost for me.

what a coincidence that two actors from Rome was The Punisher

When was Christopher Lambert in Rome?

>Christopher Lambert
That's Thomas Jane