How do you guys combat the 'after-movie walk'?

How do you guys combat the 'after-movie walk'?

You know the one I mean. Everyone's been sat in the cramped cinema seats for 2 hours. They get up. Everyone is slowly funneling out of the screen room. But they're all walking rigidly. Like robots that have pooped themselves. Shuffling rigidly from side to side. I can't be the only one who has noticed this phenomenon?

>he doesn't lean back, legs rested on the chairs in front of him, and cross his arms behind his head and he enjoys his kino comfy as

Step up senpai

By not being american

>cramped cinema seats
they tend to be quite comfortable here.

i never do that

Yeah, I have.

>cramped cinema seats

wow you must be ungodly levels of obese

I never get that. The theater we go to has seats like pic related- motorized recliners.

>not doing kino stretches while in the seat

>not shaking out your legs as you empty your popcorn bucket on the floor

I'm British and very tall actually. But it must be a problem for everyone because they all do the 'after-movie march'.

>americans so fat they

It's threads like these that should remind us 2/3 of Americans are overweight.

1/3 are obese.

O
B
E
S
E

Take the emergency exit.

It's not a fat thing though. Everyone does the weird walk. You've never noticed?

If you're anywhere near healthy, you ought to be able to stand up in your seat, stretch for a couple seconds, and be able to walk normally.

The issue is that most people aren't healthy and a crowd is slowed down by the slowest, shortest people.

>stand on your seat
>in the middle of a movie
>probably while wearing shoes

americans are such fucking scum holy shit

>stand on your seat
Foriegners can't read

i get up a few times during the movie and pace around down in front of the screen. that way i dont have to leave the theater and miss any important plot developments in my capekino.

my balance goes a bit wobbly after a long movie, feel a bit floaty and wobbly walking out of the theatre.

I remember when i left the cinema once with one of my ex's some guy started to puke right after we went outside

It was Hachiko or how that flick was called

my problem is that im so excited to see the movie i always trip going up the stairs.
everyone laughs, i get up, pretend it didnt happen, dust off my anvil and shuffle away to my kino hammock.
>tfw some has left skidmarks on your fav kino hammock.

>stand IN your seat
>somehow gain the ability to phase through solid matter
>end up permanently one with the chair and blocking the view of people behind you

non-americans are such fucking scum with their metaphysical impertinence

>be 2011
>go see Drive
>hey I got the same style jacket as the Driver, cool
>wtf he chews toothpicks too? weird
>ok what the fuck he literally has my style
>movie over
>get up
>insert toothpick out of muscle memory
>start walking down stairs with one hand in my pocket as usual
>"HEY LOOK IT'S RYAN GOSLNG!"
>bunch of girls funnelling out turn around and start laughing at me
>I'm just walking down the stairs don't know what to do
>panic
>slip
>miss a step and fall down stairs
>everyone starts laughing at me
>I can't breathe
>swallowed toothpick and it's choking me
>everything goes black
>wake up in hospital
>look over
>they ripped my jacket
>my watch is smashed
>ears stop ringing
>hear a familiar noise from the radio
>*real human bean and a real hero*

I usually sit through the credits at least for a little while, there's no crowd when I leave.

Mate I'm British, have lived in several different cities, and never once found a cinema with cramped seats. Are you sure you don't just live in a shithole?

haha ebin!!! mind if i post this on the subreddit? :DDD

go take a piss

>he doesn't stretch during the 2-hour dance intermission
Idiocy, I tell ya

I go to a decent theater with reclining leather seats you pleb.

>Americans

If you think tactically you can find ways around the crowd. Everyone goes in a straight line for the exit but if you take an outside aisle where no one is walking you can power walk around the crowd. or just get out of your seat faster than everyone else.