How good is Nandos, some chick cried about the brexit because nandos might close in the UK

How good is Nandos, some chick cried about the brexit because nandos might close in the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=xf5PV0K4KUw

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EX--vdxh4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not that great, and pretty over priced here anyway.

>$16 for a bowl full of rice half-cooked that's had an entire jar of cayenne pepper dumped on it
>$14 for half a microwaved chicken that has also had an entire jar of cayenne pepper dumped on it

It's fucking impossible to get the spice level right
>No spice
Literally no spice
>Mild spice
Literally no spice
>Medium
Literally no spice
>Hot
VOLCANO

Nandos is shit for post piss up munchies.

Maccas>nandos

nandos lad banter

it's pretty good

about 6.5/10

not mind blowing, unless you've never eaten legit fried or BBQ chicken before

the sauces are pretty good, although not especially original or unique - the spiciness factor is seriously anemic

Nothing like some cheeky handys at Nandos with mi m8s

It's slightly pricey. It's good enough for the price.

Rather eat good burgers myself.

The chicken is okay, not really spicy as mentioned before. The sauces on the other hand are really tasty and they should sell that stuff in supermarkets.

Overpriced shite.

You know your product is garbage when you have to lather it in sauce to make it edible.

I have never been to Nandos and I dont regret voting leave.

>they should sell that stuff in supermarkets.

I'm pretty sure they do, brother - I recall seeing them at my local Sainsbury's ... but then again, I might be hallucinating and remembering things that never happened

>The sauces on the other hand are really tasty and they should sell that stuff in supermarkets.
They do lad

>It's pretty good

>6.5

Ehhhh

it's on the plus side of mediocre (5) -- it's a couple notches above average

so I give it a strong six - that's all I'm saying

but also take into account the location - if you go to Texas or some shit, you've got awesome chicken and meat spots all over the place .... or Buffalo NY ------ for the UK, it stands out because there are very few comparable alternatives

Crappy, we've had it here in dc for a decade. Its thing is that its healthy so it appeals to white hipsters (here at least) but nothing I tried was enjoyable. Pollo Loco and Crisp N Juicy blow it out of the water.

Not as Good as a Roast British Dinner

Cheeky Nandos is a term used by Brits to linguistically torment confused Americans, wherein they "explain" what it means while using as much British slang as humanly possible, for maximum Yank confusion.

"Nandos" is a British restaurant chain where you can get a respectable amount of spicy chicken and chips (fries) for a moderate price, suitable for sharing among a small group of friends. "Cheeky" is a multipurpose word which, in this context, appears to mean "spicy," "awesome/delicious," and "amusing in a slightly naughty/irreverent way" (because you're eating with your friends, who are a cheeky bunch, leading to a cheeky dining experience overall).

"Cheeky Nandos with the lads," in American, might be "Kick-ass hot wings with my bros" though "kick-ass" lacks some of the subtle connotations of irreverence that "cheeky" posesses.

Example 1:

" When you're out with the lads and you're having a look in JD and you might fancy the Curry Club at 'Spoons but then your mate Callum who's an absolute ledge and the Archbishop of Banterbury says "Oi brevs let's have a cheeky Nandos instead" and you'll think "Top. Let's smash it."
Tool #1: Oi mate fancy a browse in River Island? Just seen a solid 10 bird outside

Tool #2: Na mate I'm off for a Cheeky Nandos instead"

Example 2:

"you know when you go down town with the lads and you all realize you’re hank marvin’ so you say “lads let’s go Maccers” but your mate Smithy a.k.a. The Bantersaurus Rex has some mula left on his nandos gift card and he’s like “mate let’s a have a cheeky nandos on me” and you go “Smithy my son you’re an absolute ledge” so you go have an extra cheeky nandos with a side order of Top Quality Banter"

Do dutch people like spicy food or are you a camel jockey ?

It's ok , fucking over priced , especially for what you get

Just have a Cheeky Bojangles instead.

Never heard of it but I'm sure it's great since it's """Portuguese""""

Dutch people hate spicy food, but i'm no ahmed or jamal.

It was when it was a single chickenland. Theres lots of you guys around here still.

Nandos used to be pretty great for a takeaway then as they expanded more like anything else, got shittier.

The Nandos of today here is overpriced shit comapred to what it was 10 years ago.

I haven't tried it in the UK or US but my friends tell me its basicly the same but alot less spicier and they have tried to turn it into almost a sit down resturant kek.

Nandos is now a marketing company who happens to sell food. I think they started the cheeky nandos meme.

>viral marketing thread
From experience, just prepare chicken the way you like it, and then open a jar of paprika and pour it on. That's it. Overrated trash that I am sure isn't representative of Portuguese cuisine.

That may be entirely cultural, I came to america with my parents as a kid from the netherlands and fucking love spicy food, been using pic related on bbq a lot lately. Burns so much you get high off of it.

fucking hell

top lads from all over the country will be having cheeky riots over this

Nando's is nigger food.

>Grim reaper holding a pig

I'm liking it already. Guess you won't find that in the kebab shops.

They have top tier commercials:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EX--vdxh4

No not especially, it's a somewhat sweet but super spicy bbq sauce (to the point it's hard to cook with without proper facial protection) that tastes great and winds up inducing an adrenaline rush to deal with the heat. Sadly it's only available in specialty shops and not in my town so my supply is limited. However if you find something similar even if for just a goof I suggest getting some and trying it on pork ribs.

its a normie meme. nothing special

Well, I would like to try some but I would have to import it just like the nando's sauces.

Over here we have mayonaise-based sauces like pic related. They aren't spicey, fatty as lard and not very good. So i normally make my own BBQ or Piri piri sauces from scratch.

Where do you import the sauces from? I have a mate working other there. pls help senpai

Just let family and friends purchase the goods and sent it through the mail. Sauces mostly remain good for months.

They already confirmed that they arent closing anything and that they're just rumours

Delicious but overpriced. There are places that do the same food DoD half the cost, and one slice of their cheesecake costs more than two whole ones from the co-op

Sounds like your nandos is shit then.

£20 for a whole chicken, 2 sides and 2 unlimited refill drinks.

chicken is always cooked properly and is moist inside.

Spice levels rise linearly but the XXXhot one is pretty tame desu.

>and one slice of their cheesecake costs more than two whole ones from the co-op

Golly gee, i wonder why you might pay more in a restaurant than a supermarket.

A whole chicken costs 5 bucks at Walmart. 20 Euro for a whole chicken is a rip anywhere in the world.

See

Chicken is always the cheapest thing on the menu because chicken is cheap. I bet they charge 30 Euro for a cheap cut of steak.

Never heard of it until today ! But looking at the Barcelos cock and Nando I assumed it to be portuguese.