This confuses and enrages wh*Te ''people''

this confuses and enrages wh*Te ''people''

Why do wh*tes hate having clean anuses?

Dialy reminder that PinoSHIT destroyed the bidet in chile.

I'm happy to live in a house made back in the 60's.

How do you use it? How do you dry your butt? Does everyone carry their own towel? Or do they use paper towels?

Americans everybody

what is this

drinking fountain

seems messy

I should've known.

You share the towel, pal. The more poop on it, the better.

i dont have these, so I just wet my toilet paper in the sink and use it to clean my butt

>How do you use it?
In Italy we don't use that type, ours doesn't have the water sprayed directly to your butt. We use the traditional one, like the pic you see in wikipedia for "bidet". You just wash your ass like you'd wash anything else on your body AFTER you've cleaned yourself with toilet paper.
>How do you dry your butt?
Every person who lives in the apartment has her own little towel, resting near the bidet. After a bit you wash your towel.
>Does everyone carry their own towel?
when they're guests in a friend's house? no. If you shit when you're at your homie's house you either don't use the bidet or dry yourself fith toilet paper
>Or do they use paper towels?
No such thing here

I do that too, I reall don't see the point of those things.

How do you use it? I mean all the knobs are in such a place that you would have to open the water and then quickly place your arse above the fountain before the water sprinkles all around the floor. Either this or sit on it first and then try to manipulate the knobs behind your back which I assume is pretty inconvenient to say the least.

Thats a sink.

only mudslimes wash their asses. we whites change our boxers everyday, cause we are rich and those niggers are poor.

i only do that, when some pidors dont have bidets at home or in some public toilet

if it helps you, the bidet can have more than one use. F.E. you can use it to wash your dick, or sit on the toilet and wash your feet, it's actually quite useful, besides we already have it in our houses so.

sorry i'm poor

naruhodo

kek, why?

I unironically didn't know how to use one. VERY good and informative post.

>he doesn't know

Your post made me realize that you're supposed to dry yourself afterwards
Thanks Francesco

how do you clean yourself after pooping?

amerindian can into bidet too!!!

i think americans call it "tossing the salad"

so a bidet is for cleaning your ass right? you squat with your pants off of both ankles over the water and let it go into your ass crack??

Why can't you retards just learn how to wipe?

disgusting

wiping with toilet paper doesn't clean it properly
i mean, really? do you just wipe your butt with dry toilet paper and be done?
that's awful.
at least use some wet wipes.

>not having a God tier pillupuhelin
Pussyphone for you non-finnish-speakers

you have to sit facing the wall and open the water flow after you sit bruh, but you're right, I don't get the "fountain" type either and I don't know from where tf it came from, that's the reason we use this, so the water doesn't go everywhere on the bathroom floor

no problem guys, glad to help

first you wipe, then you wash it. imagine it like that: you take a shit on a table, right? then, you just try to wipe it. and cause the table is made of wood, you can still see some shit stains and smell the shit. so, you either soak some wipes in the water and then clean it the second time or spill a bucket of water all over it.

What the fuck is in brazilian and russian food that makes toilet paper not do the job well enough?
Does monkey soup make your feces stick your asshole?

Honestly bidets are fucking stupid. They are just a waste of fucking water.

Just take a shit in the morning before your shower and take a dump post workout so you can have an excuse to shower after that if you take a dump more than once a day.

You yuropoors do exercise right? Or are you all twinks that eat weird ass food that makes you need to wash your assholes thoroughly after taking dumps? Lmao

???

>waste of fucking water
What? Is water expensive?

t. dirty white trash living in a trailer who sharts in his pants

you guys are fucking disgusting, holy fuck. You have a towel in your home to wipe your asshole that you hang to dry in your bathroom? Jesus christ

>Russians calling anyone poor
You guys are literally living in a shithole because of my country

I don't think your bidets worked well enough you are still shitting up this thread

no one called you poor, cletus, you did buy the trailer, right? or did it end up in hurricane? i hope not.

You use toilet paper for that.

I'm just saying
water costs literally pennies

It depends on the type of poop I drop
Sometimes they are very sticky.
Most times I just pass a clean dump.
But regardless, I always make sure to wash my butt.
What is your poop like?

>calling other retards for wanting a clean asshole
you'll never clean properly with just paper, and if you do you'll need to wipe and wipe and wipe and irritate the skin. This solution is faster, cleaner, more practical and more civil, burger.
It's not only about your anus btw, it's about your cock/pussy after you piss too, I can't stand the thought I would have to go down on a grill that "just wipes", it's fucking gross.

>"waste of water"
>takes a shower in the intent of washing only a single body part
god I hope you're a troll because if not you're really fucking dense

Boris gets it

my fucking sides

you don't use the towel to wipe. You use it to dry yourself ONCE your ass is clean. You still wash it in laundry obvs but it's not shitty or anything

I meant that you could wash your dirty Italian (had to check if your flag was Ireland or Italian lmao) asshole as part of your daily routine when you take your morning shower

>>calling other retards for wanting a clean asshole
If you think you need a bidet to have a clean asshole than you probably need some sort of acid that melts skin after washing your hands to "make them clean" it's the same logic, and my solutions are infinitely better and more convenient AND not as retarded

That confuses me too

Do you dry your ass with a towel after showering? It's no different.

do you really think dry toilet paper is enough?
i mean, really?
i bet your butthole have smeared shit all over it.
Take a look at a mirror.

I shower every day like a normal human so there's no need for a bidet.

>do you really think dry toilet paper is enough?
yes, they really believe so, and we all know the result

>hurr your asshole is still dirty haha
I'm done. I laid out all the facts on the table, you guys having english as a 2nd language probably just didn't see all of them

why are eur*peans so gross?

Do you take metamucil-like shits everytime you go poop?
what is your diet like?

>daily routine
but we do that too, you gross fuck. Seems retarded to me, however, to adjust my daily schedule on my shits just because I can't wash my ass properly without taking a fucking shower.

>my solutions are infinitely better and more convenient AND not as retarded
I actually though you guys would love the bidet since you seem to have a knack fo life-simplifiers and general hardware, but I get that for you guys could be a problem to hop on the thing in the first place

and what, you get a shower everytime you shit? or you can shit only when you know you can take a shower afterwards?

I eat meat (pierogi), vegetables, berries, oatmeal, fish every single day almost exclusively and it just comes out clean and nice

Even when I occasionally eat pizza from papa johns or some local place, or even fucking donuts once in a blue moon my shit stays the same.

>it's so hard to take a shit before I shower for the day
the utility you have in your bathroom is stupid, just accept it my friend. you can admit I'm right, no one is going to laugh at you.

Looks like a nice small carp tank

>not shitting in the shower and stomping your shit down the drain
Fucking subhumans

1) waste of satan's triples
2) why should I be worried? it's not like I invented the bidet or something. It's just that I don't see how you can miss such a simple concept

I just take the shower nozzle off and blast my asshole with warm water. Much more efficient. I haven't used toilet paper in ages.

Water saving... The size of the tanks of the toilets also got smaller.

He also killed the trains. I really dont care about commies but trains are cool and i really care about my butt.

>I really dont care about commies but trains are cool and i really care about my butt.
lmao, based