University student of psychology here. You're depressed if you don't like the albums that your favorite songs are in

University student of psychology here. You're depressed if you don't like the albums that your favorite songs are in

Attached: 1477402231892.jpg (408x408, 18K)

What if i'm depressed but i like the album that has my fav songs in it?

how so

You liked those albums before you became depressed. Those circuits in your brain never goes away

I can't stand music with happy rythm. I was always into post rock, atm sludge metal, noise rock and last 1 year i went from noise into harsh noise. Sup with me doc?

I fucking hate CS but it's too late to switch to MechE, music for this feel?

University student of Psychology here. You're a closet homosexual if you're really good at whistling.

depression is fake. you're just a fucking loser and you know it so you feel like shit as you should

Please explain this OP

Any shitty soulless electronic music you brainlet code monkey

Probably true t. whistles along with Charlie Parker

You're enjoying things that you find enjoyable. You should be sleeping with a crystal on your body

Ait, give me crystal recs boys, what you using, which ones do you prefer out of all those crystals?

Why are you so mean dudester

University student of Psychology here. This is true but your favourite colour is red then you were probably raped as a child. Ask any imageboard psychology student

It just needs to be blessed by Ronald Shoub and bought by him

>You liked those albums before you became depressed
not true btw

Where are you studying OP?

Keep studying kiddo

Attached: 584.png (920x584, 745K)

Then you forced yourself to like obscure albums just so mu cant call youi a soyboy or a normie.

My fav album isn't obscure tho

What is your favorite album user?

Attached: Cover.jpg (500x499, 144K)

Man don't be offended but if my favorite album was some Indie pop stuff i would be on the same boat with you. I feel sorry.

lole so inaccurate

sure

What if there's a good song on a shitty album?

Sorry friend I like programming a lot but CS curriculums are often shit

Man, I wish I could whistle.

Relapse represent, dunno what to make of it

Attached: 220px-Relapse_Refill_Cover[1].jpg (220x220, 25K)