AMERICA YES

BREAKING NEWS, THE US WILL BE AT THE WORLD CUP

youtube.com/watch?v=D11GogBlKn4

Thank god :)

>old white people are rasis, protect the gentle blacks
i used to watch colbert and jon stewart 10 years ago and i don't remember there ever being >A FUCKING WHITE MALE "jokes" or at least they weren't the only staple of the show. why did america become so cancerous? seems like every shows is about telling people at home how racist they are

But it's officially the Women's World Cup.

>Watching estrogen hour Colbert

IT'S 2017!

That's a picture of John Oliver not Stephen Colbert.

Obama made racism cool again

this time the other way

>A FUCKING WHITE MALE "jokes"

the only funny part is actually listening to the white redditors in the audience going absolutely berserk and screaming after each one, and realizing that these are actual human males

What exactly did Obama say or do that was racist?

it was probably the same speech he made that made it okay to hate cops.

self hatred is an epidemic here

and soon minorities will out number us

should be "interesting"

wow is this what colbert has turned into? fucking hell.

Seinfeld did a comedy set somewhere recently and one of the usual online rags did a hit piece on it because it wasn't political enough, and that's what comedy in 2017 needs to be

retarded sideline nigger: NOOOO DAS NOT RITE!
Colbert: Mexico wall
retarded sideline nigger: WOOOOOOOOOOO! WE GODDA GED DAD WAA O DA WIDD!

Holy shit, what kind of (((geniuses))) are writing this script

>tfw used to watch colbert
>tfw used to be liberal

i dont want to watch that
please give short recap

>posts a Stephen Colbert video
>pic is John Oliver
You had one fucking job, Colombia

I’m not watching that.

Only difference is the background, but not by much.

Imagine if he made a show about how bad the WNBA is compared to the NBA

He stoked the whole BLM thing, starting with Trayvon Martin, was fairly hands off with the riots and shootings that ensued on top of it

us mens soccer and trump suck
womyn rule

The Traychimp shit was the start of it all which he took a big part in

it's just a non-stop, interminable slew of SJW bile.

how can anyone enjoy watching that show?

What's the difference?

All comedy shows are becoming running feedback loops for liberals

I know the conservatives are still here but I don't really know what entertainment is appealing to us anymore, only so many people watch Fox News

>not liking prime Colbert
This is advanced autism

>the women's team won the World Cup
If you ask who won the last World Cup, people will say Germany and not USA. No-one will ask which if you are talking about the women's or men's World Cup either.

>praising the women in comparison to the men
It's so, so much easier for them to win than it is for the men.

>that vid

>rich, white men
>thunderous applause, screaming, hooting

>Men who never saw a football match talking about football
disgusting

i could watch Jon Stewart, but the entirety of the content of these shows is Trump, feminism, or something about whites being genetically racist. that's it.

He said "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon" how was that racist? I can see how it could fuel a flame in the debate of the court case, but I don't see how it's actually racism.

Anything that criticizes or disagrees with the retard Sup Forums worldview is racist, cuck, numale , etc

There was no reason for a President to wade into that case. The police had done their job, it was an individual isolated event. He went up on the podium and made a serious hot take on it that validated the idea of racial injustice nationwide and undermined the police. He was stoking racial politics.

I try to keep Sup Forumsposting on Sup Forums to a minimum, but I’m curious to know how far the self-loathing can go, and when, if ever, it will stop. I think I can see isolated cases of white people undergoing self-sterilization for the cause happening in a few years’ time.

>try to keep Sup Forumsposting on Sup Forums to a minimum

>mixing Reddit with Sup Forums
Worst meme ever, >we also have our retarded posters (see Kekistan) but it's not like this.

There is literally nothing wrong with what I said. Thanks and have a bom dia.

If any man unironically watches this show, "he" must be a tranny.

literally what does this have to do with white people?

he's talking about the women's team, dude

>I didn’t watch the video.

>comment based on race
>not racist
wew

It used to be sports, but well you know.

the weir part is that all late night talk show hosts are exactly the same

print out the transcript, erase the names.. you cant tell the difference between 10 of them

Why are you pretending like you watched the video? Is this like when liberals pretend to have read Mein Kampf?

wat

is this a phenomenon that you encounter ever?

I love how this thread is so American Sup Forums
>kneeling talk
>racism talk
>Sup Forumsposting
>not sports

Yes. Whenever they argue with any fascist online, they always say they read Mein Kampf and that it was poorly written, boring, scapegoating the Jews, etc. They almost always repeat what they read another leftist who was also pretending said about it.

Then if you ask about specifics they run away.

State of the country. You're free to go to 55chan or hide the thread. You can even filter by flags, but I don't know if a monkey can manage to find the setting.

Never happened

Are you insane? I own this board. Why would I ever leave?

>unironically reading mein kampf

What did you honestly expect?

>That wall joke
Holy fucking shit, fuck that guy

Oh yeah that /totally/ happened. Non-Nazis read Mein Kampf all the time! Just to argue with fascists online of course!

what'd he say? i'm trying not to watch that vid

nah m8
the liberals are the fascists, didn't you know

Sure thing. I'm looking at a forum post right now where someone claims that Hitler admits he only hated Jews because of getting rejected in art school.

Here's another, pic related.
>all he does is vent
>compares it to fictional novels

Hitler basically describes exactly his tactics and strategy in building the NSDAP. It makes no sense to suggest reading Orwell. The subjects and purpose couldn't be further apart.

What?

wow i cant believe stephen colbert trivialized the womyn's team illustrious success by reducing them to a moment where a player took her shirt off
how dare he

This dude is 100 percent spot on

if you think Mein Kampf holds a candle to anything written by Dostoevsky, you are a legit retard

They're completely unrelated. Why would you suggest Dostoevsky in place of an autobiographical work that details the rise of the NSDAP? It's like saying someone should read Gravity's Rainbow when someone wants to read about Trotsky's Red Army.

Because it isn't a complete waste of time?

I think he's saying you should stop wasting your time with garbage

Regardless, his description is completely off the mark. There's no "venting" in Mein Kampf. He details his experience during WW1, his period of hardship afterwards, and then explains the events that led to the rise of the NSDAP after he attended a meeting on the invitation of a fellow veteran/friend.

I mean, these people never mention how the nazis actively sought to occupy oppositional space by holding meetings and demonstrations in neighborhoods the communist party was very active. They viewed it as a win-win scenario. That exact same strategy is being used today: Berkley, etc.

All they can ever say is that it's boring, hateful, he's insane, etc. It's transparent that they never read a page. They could attack his fixation with cleanliness when he described certain areas of Germany or draw comparisons between the Bavarians who sought to turn the party into a Bavarian secessionist one early on to the Catalonians today.

I mean there's a wealth of topics and interesting parallels to discuss in the book, but they're never able to.

I didn't read all that tbhfam
but tbf, there is some venting in Mein Kampf

I seem to recall him bitching about how he couldn't outwit jews in some dive bar or something

What chapter? Have it right next to me and don't recall him complaining about losing an argument.

What did you think about his first encounter with anti-Semitic pamphlets? I thought his reaction was pretty surprising.

I don't remember. It's been over a decade since I looked at it, and I'm pretty sure we just read excepts (it was for some 100 level course)

Trying to find it, but I can't. Are you referring to Goebbels talking about how they'd concede an argument and the next day pretend like it didn't happen?

the only episode of the daily show I watched was when john olivander came back from vacation right as huston got flooded and instead of reporting on the disaster spent the entire episode attacking the POTUS. really got my noggin joggin

Maybe?

Again, I haven't looked at it in over a decade

If it was excerpts that you read in class, then it's likely it was something from table talks or something Goebbels said. Anyway, I found his transformation in the book really interesting. Anti-semitic pamphlets that he bought for a few cents actually turned him away from suspecting Jews of anything. He thought their arguments were superficial and unconvincing so he thought they were bogus for months. It's only after encountering the Zionist movement and how liberal Jews interacted with them that he gave it a second thought.

I think you meant retarded liberals

>comment based on race has to be racist

That's basically SJW logic

>that nigger screech at 2:06
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Haha I remember when Colbert was going to first going to Late Night and I was sad because I thought he was going to stop talking about politics as much as he used to. Man I was so fucking wrong for so many reasons.

>There was no reason for a President to wade into that case. The police had done their job

Did you feel the same way about Donald Trump and the Central Park 5? When he called for the death penalty for kids who weren't even at the site of the crime? How about Donald Trump getting involved with NFL players kneeling? Or ESPN's journalists

There's a MASSIVE double standard and none of you can keep your shit together.

you clearly are very inexperienced at (you)nology, my rebel province

Stop deflecting from the fact that the mighty USA lost to a bunch of island niggers who spend most of their time recovering from hurricanes and got shit on by a territory they basically control in Panama.

Not him but Trump wasn't the president during the Central Park 5 incident, you retard.

The NFL thing is a better example, but it's almost like Trump doing shit that he gets called out on ALL THE TIME doesn't absolve King Nigger of his history of legitimizing racebaiting. Feel free to deflect more to Drumpf though like a good little faggot though.

>I didn’t read those four paragraphs
>lemme keep arguing about this other stuff I haven’t read

>a whole summer of Sup Forums triggered by "uhm no sweetie only the male team failed to qualify"
>syria lost against australia so no syria general or whatever it was
I am almost looking forward to the world cup on Sup Forums.

he never turns his head because of the size of that fucking nose

The women's team is still shit to watch.

At least their men's team play very good football.

Turned the white house purple when Prince died.
Made the white house a rainbow when gay marriage law passed
Did nothing when a shit ton of cops in Texas got shot by a spooky mofo

Dammit, why do I always reply to the wrong ones. Meant to reply to

FWIW, your typical atheist probably has read more of the bible than your typical christian.

It's very hard to remain christian after reading the bible, especially after reading about human excrement being used as a fuel.

At least Ezekiel is interesting, but god damn is Leviticus a huge dick.

I don't watch liberal "entertainment" and I don't watch soccerball.

Amazing how the world focuses on "white people" when a white dude is US president, when his predecessor was the only exception on race for presidents.

Why are white people such a focus now Sup Forums? Tell me, why do you hate/love/obsess over us?
I never saw so many Sup Forums bait threads on Sup Forums until Trump won, it's like everyone on Sup Forums is a newfag and they can't remember a time when Bush or Clinton was president.

This is entertainment in America.....

THE MOUTHPIECE OF CHUCK SCHUMER

nobody cares about this semen slurping sport

>le trump jokes 18 seconds into video

##WOKE

>At least their men's team play very good football.
You've clearly never watched us play

>10 second in
>donald trump joke

amazing

>'white man' is literally a punchline
the absolute state of America

The dude is obsessed.

Just rename this thing to "the minorities show"

Bill Nye dyed his hair?