So why has no one killed this fuck yet? Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating the murder of anyone...

So why has no one killed this fuck yet? Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating the murder of anyone, I don't wish anybody to be killed. Ok FBI?

But seriously? With all the shit you guys talk, you'd think it would be rather easy for one person to just travel to wherever this fuck lived, buy a gun, stake him out for a while, and snipe his wrinkly ass head off as he gets out of the back of his limo.

Even better, follow him to one of his underground secret jew meetings, and blow the whole place up/shoot as many as you can as they leave. Political assassinations seem to be commonplace when it's (((them))) doing the assassinating, but it never seems to happen to those who deserve it.

Same with Obama/Trump/Hillary/Merkel. I don't get what stops people from practicing with a rifle for a while and waiting for the opportunity when their guard is down to take a shot, I'm surprised it doesn't happen very often.

Can you imagine if the Roman Empire had guns? Those fuckers in the Senate would have been capping each other in the streets nonstop. Why are modern day people who are aware of the (((Globalist))) agenda unwilling to stand against it with strategic pinpoint attacks? Why has some militia not just formed like in the old days, a group of armed citizens, and stormed up to publicly execute these KNOWN TRAITORS like Obama and Hillary?
George W. Bush also could have used a bullet sandwich.

TL;DR: Why have political assassinations AKA the JFK gone out of style? Why are the (((masters))) so invincible?

Is it really so simple as the fact that the average person is too comfy on the couch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y8HTr-F-FVM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wKpZUATRxLo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lernaean_Hydra
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2 posts by this ID

cause it wouldnt solve a shit

>implying this isn't all a part of my master plan.

Just leave it to me you filthy roach

His son will take over.

For the same reason that you don't do it. People like to live and don't want to throw their lives away.

>I'm terribly sorry pal, but I'll have to arrest you buddy.

Seriously though because Zuckerberg has assumed the mantle of progressive opposition to the West, its people, and values.

Have you any idea how sophisticated and elaborate the FBI and national security are?

You'd have to pinpoint where Soros is at any given moment (extremely difficult because he is essentially a hermit) and then perfectly time yourself and everything.

I think you can do it but its just extremely difficult. Its been 50 years since JFK, I think the FBI and secret services are so strong today, especially at any event, that you will never even SEE obama or hillary live/

That's the stupidest thing a russian has ever said.

We must purge

>Implying they didn't allow Kenedy to get shot

youtu.be/y8HTr-F-FVM

I have to be careful how to word this but I don't necessarily care about dying, as long as I die making a difference. And not just a different Jew master, but an end to Jew masters altogether. I would trade my life willingly if it meant something, this life is just a circus show anyway it's fucking ridiculous.

Just try to figure out the itinerary of a rich plutocrat like Soros.
Fuck, Soros is the bottom of the barrel compared to bankers like the Rawtshilts. They're never even in the news unless they want to be.

Kill Hillary. It would make a difference. Or, since you're Canadian, take care of Trudeau. That would also make a difference.

I don't see what kind of excuse you can come up with. Some puppets are just as valuable as their masters because of the strong influence they can exert.

sane people know it would just make him a martyr and Rothschild Minion #6969 would replace him the next day

and crazy people are not lucid enough to get past his 9001 body guards

Trudeau pisses me off but it would be hard to kill him in a way where it seems justified, he's too 'pretty' and well mannered that people think he's goddamned Jesus. The fucker is gonna bankrupt up though, just like that disgusting cunt Kathleen Wynn.

This.

Sure, man. Nobody's expecting anyone to actually go out and kill important people. Especially not someone from Sup Forums. At most people from here can do mass shootings or whatnot. In reality everyone just wants to see a show of epic proportions. A gigantic clusterfuck. "The happening", basically.

Coups are a bloody endeavor and can never promise a favorable outcome. The only way to have some impact is to play the game, impeed their progress and wait for them to make the first mistake. To refuse to play the game is not an option and contingencies have been planned generations in advance. A daunting challenge but one cannot lose hope. A pawn may become a queen in chess but never a king though even a pawn can take down a king. Would you rather live as a queen for the rest of the game or take the chance of taking down the king once and for all?

>shoot a politician you disagree with
"Zomg! Look at how savage and evil his opponents are! It really is true that they are all murderous barbarians!"
>people who support your view have harder time discussing it by being identified with the sane political viewers of a notorious murderer

Assassination worked for the Senate because it was the Senate doing the assassination.
Also, you are idealizing the Senate. Most of them were just rich dickheads who wanted caesers that supported themselves.

The only way to stop the puppet masters from pulling the strings is to redpill ALL normies. Should we all just become street preachers and scream at passersby about the Jewish overlords, pushing multiculturalism and sexual liberation in order to exterminate us? If there were thousands of us all preaching against jews, MSN and pop culture all at once all over the world consistently, would it not help the normies to see our prophecies of self-destruction coming true before their eyes?

I have seriously asked myself the exact same questions about french politicians

You know that old joke, "You and what army?"

George Soros has a literal army.

Most motherfuckers, put that in perspective, don't even have a fucking gang.

I mean Soros has guards, security, infantry, equipment, transportation, tanks, ships, planes, helicopters, artillery, intelligence, special forces.

This motherfucker has an ARMY. Like, a real one.

I guarantee you it's not easy. The guy funds liberal terrorist in russia. He must have iron clad security or putin would had him killed already.

You know what they say: If Putin can't do it, no one can.

I guess I better be Putin the idea to rest.

I don't know how many work for Soros, but I know at one point Ted Turner employed over 500 security and operations personnel.

And Ted Turner is not even, forget the inner circle, he's not even inside the OUTER circle. He's a useful idiot. A petty warlord who agreed to fight under their banner, so they let him attend court and make a fool of himself. Mark Zuckerberg is the same exact deal. And Moot is that to Zuckerberg.

Soros, conservatively, has to have at the very LEAST triple what Turner has. And I would say more like 10x. About 5,000 people sounds right.

because he's a Rotschild's lapdog who;s there to take the heat

getting rid of him would change nothing

wheres he live

>So why has no one killed this fuck yet?
That's what (((they))) want you to do dickhead.

This

Then fucking nuke Isreal and take out the Rothschilds. Srsly we should be Putin this plan into action.

the famous if you kill them they win from an australian to a canadian

amazing

All you're doing is chopping away at the level that grows back

You cant even see the real players

Read up on the unabomber and action/reaction

Killing your enemy guarantees defeat because the real enemy is the eternal jew that must be exposed to the whole nation to cure

Yeah. It would be smarter to go for the kid and hope grief kills the old man.

why dont we spam this cuck on his instagram? , let him know how the ppl feel

Yeah because killing people always works, it worked so well in WWII right?

So is Trudeau actually right? If you kill your enemies, they win?

I heard that James Bond will kill him in the next movie.

Putin has never been confirmed to kill anyone, just accusations by western propagandists.

holy fuck HOW LONG will world jewry continue. soros is literally rothschild 2.0

Another Jew will rise up to take his place.

The NWO doesn't rely on only one head kike. You have to take out the hydras head all at once.

>implying "people" like him feel grief

Guy is a fucking prophet

Whatever action you do is met with a stronger reaction in the modern day

Trump is riding this to the presidency

>Does an action that makes it seem like he is finished
>surges to new heights never before thought possible
>rinse
>repeat

Humans are silly emotionally unstable creatures that act on a whim in this way

>Illuminati at the top
>Jews right below

Son, I have bad news for you: illimunati are at the middle of the pyramid.

There's a whole universe above them you couldn't even start to comprehend.

I wouldn't because I realize that they're like a head of nakes, you cut one off and another one grows back stronger.

Whether grief kills him or not I should imagine the passage of time will.

He is now too old to sire new spawn.

Bet this guy lives in a fucking fort knox complex 50 miles underground or in a palace so secure that they have to DNA test every guard before they go on duty or some shit

He killed his KGB pet chicken in training. That's cold dawg.

I went the paranormal route and tried using a Ouija board to make a deal with a demon so that I would sell my soul in exchange for a demon's help in punishing merchants like this, but when I wrote on the letters, this is all I got:

"S-O-R-O-S O-Y V-E-Y Goodbye"

>snake heads grow back.

WAT?

That's my point
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wKpZUATRxLo
George Soros isn't even the head Jew

Unless you killed him publicly to raise awareness and awaken people's conciousness or something, the physical act of killing him wouldn't do much.

source?

Nuke Israel and you get Nuked.
Ever heard of the Samson option?

He meant a Hydra

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lernaean_Hydra

A mythological snake that upon cutting off one of its many heads, two heads grow back.

murder is wrong, even if you're murdering murderers who get away with murder,

shaming this fuck will be better, besides once him and Zbigniew Brzezinski Kissinger are gone they'll be plenty more pricks just like them waiting in line

>TL;DR: Why have political assassinations AKA the JFK gone out of style?

nobody in office willing to go that far renegade to the masters recently,

Kennedy was in on the scam he just went too far with a personal rivalry and got shut down, his father helped build the machine,

>"Zomg! Look at how savage and evil his opponents are! It really is true that they are all murderous barbarians!"
People thought this is what was going to happen when Jo Cox got murdered. And now Brexit is happening. If Soros got killed, then I don't know what would happen.

>George Soros isn't even the head Jew

he's not even a capo, there's one capo in the people you know, well maybe 2 but one of them really is more of a puppet so he's like a show capo with the real capo pulling the strings

when you get to the nine dwarves on the hill it starts to get interesting

Because he's buddies in the big club - of all the elites.

What, did you think there was a difference between team red and team blue?

schizophrenia is only mildly interesting
dont get their hopes up

i though about travelling to germany and killing miracle

but then i was like, fuck bitches, do drugs, listen to music and get comfy

modern life is just so fucking good
who wants to throw it away
one of you losers who have nothing do it

I worked at a Sheraton where these fucks met, I was in charge of getting cars and rooms for them. I met a top jew demon who was a diplomat and lobbyist and had around 200 bodyguards. There were always attempted murders but they never get too far, and the ones that try to kill them don't appear in the news.

One of my buddies got a communist Chinese diplomat a red car and he was arrested.

hmm what would happen if a group with suicide belts storm a bilderberg meeting and blow all these fuckers up at the same time?

Just like killing Soros, it would still be entertaining for the rest of us
>MUH SAMSON OPTION
>STUPID GOYIM YOU CANT DO THIS

The kike jew butthurt after an attack would be the best part. Foreskin eating rat bastards.

>take out the son
>let soros die of old age
>no heir to the throne

There's no point in caring beyond the limits of your perception jew.

Soros, Rothschild and rockefeller are as far up as we need to care about for now because they are the ones barely visible to the public eye at this moment

Perception is reality and reality is perception

Orlando shooting was pretty hoaxed up but it doesn't matter because the perception is that it happened, therefore, it did

Anyone else just find this incredibly hilarious. Their not even trying to hide it anymore.

sorros is some ones pet he isnt the master. no one pulling the strings shows them self. its bad form.while he may have lots of money he isnt the brains its probably 1 of 10 other rich guys who you dont know the name of

if the pay is good, ill do it.

What stops one of the body guards from popping him?

They've gotta have billion dollar hits on their heads from international competition and hired security cant be millionaires.

Which one?

Theres like at least 5 just from George

That was one creepy video

Makes you wonder what the hell is going on. Perhaps we are better off NOT knowing.

pretty sure they preselect and raise their body guards from birth, brain wash and drug them.
probably even fuck them as children

I think he means that people in the old days didn't care about how it ended for them, they still bumped one another off left right and centre. Political assassinations were pretty much the right of passage in the middle ages.

I am sure you guys are not the only ones who have dreamt to bag a Rothschild or an Underboss like Soros. Only recently, and when I mean "recently", I mean within a year has Soros unmasked himself to normalfags. It has to be awful hard to accomplish this. Through his many years, Soros has probably has built an army equal in size to a Cartel boss for enemies that he pissed off when he was more behind-the-scenes.

I'll make a thread that says SOROS BTFO and kek my ass off if you actually do it
>THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

hahaha manlet
>have all the money in the world
>women still disgusted by you

think is the secret service wouldn't look out for soros, they only watch over US senators/presidents as far as I am aware. The FBI might but I doubt it would be a permanent arrangement. Soros himself must have some kind of private security watching his back

he could literally fuck your mother any day of the week

Crisis cast

G4S

There's just so many corporation and pure coincidence business connections to make that shooting legit. Even the other 2 guys that got caught recently (howell and cowley or something) allegedly have connections to omar mateen and a training camp in Virginia

Fucking someone as a child is a great way to increase their chances of one day snapping and shooting you 40 times in the face

not the point.
the point is he isnt any womans first choice and he will never make a vagina tingle.
hahhahaha

soros has shit genes. doubt he could produce someone over 6ft

Risking your whole life, and likely most of your hard earned resources, for a CHANCE of murdering a stranger...

99% of people don't even know who this guy is. 70% of people don't give a shit.

If it was so simple as picking them off one by one, the world would not be in the shape it's in now.

what are you basing that on

Why do you think the jew destroys the world?

It's just one big bad eliot rogers tantrum

Ok, practically speaking, Soros probably spends millions on his security detail. Also, if you want to kill him, you need to defeat like 3 sub bosses.

He's also not a politician. He doesn't spend a lot of time around the masses. It's probably a lot easier to kill Trump, Hilary, or just about any politician out there.

Hell, multiple retards have already tried to kill Trump simply because they're being egged on by the media.

While the media is cheerleading a Trump assassination, and would likely hold up the assassin as a hero, there's no doubt that the exact opposite would happen if someone like Merkel or Soros got killed. People like being martyrs, but only if they get some kind of public recognition for it.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if more lone wolf righties try shit like this, such as what happened with Jo Cox.

How could the people at the top control a structure like that tho..it is literally a more sophisticated version of the chinese whisper. Each rung of the ladder interpreting the orders based on their own needs and agendas. How does the top prevent rivalries or the ambitious? there is just too much that could screw up such a system of control to make it work properly

Movies

Basic human psychology

Anyone who was molested as a child will likely think about killing the person that did it. If they're in charge of protecting your life, they probably would think about it more than once.

Actually, it solves everything. That's why the yahoodis are still butthurt over what happened during WW2.

You cant pull strings from the shadows if someone drags you into the light and puts a bullet in your head.

typical puritan american
sex is an enjoyable experience

Why would Ted Turner need bodyguards?

>you will never have a cute succubus have sex with you.

why live?

Control each levels perception and awareness.

Keep each locked within their own reality matrix, unable to see above or care about below.

Keep them in a perpetual state of competition and inability to truly move up and they will play their part without a hiccup.

Same way your people pay taxes to help them conquer the world. They just manipulate and useful idiots follow.

i roleplay it
so i will keep living
u can kill yourself tho

Getting molested as a kid isn't

There's a big difference between that and plunging some semen balls deep into a fertile vagina.

He made cartoons of muhammad in his spare time

>something something

When they met the place is fenced, non-security personnel like me needs a background check from the police, and before I enter the hotel they pad me for guns/knives. I was a driver for a jew demon who owned a mining corporation here and I went to his $5m apartment in Puerto Madero (a luxury neighborhood), if I had a gun with me I could probably kill him. The police is outside and they have permission to kill anyone who even bothers them.

Not really. They are average people. They just don't want to ruin their lives. I talk to them all the time, most are former cops/military. The top guys treat them like shit, for example when they go to dinner/lunch the bodyguards stay outside and they don't get food all day, they have to bring their own lunch. They don't have permissions to talk to them, they can't bring coats or anything if it is cold.

Not everyone is a jew, just top corporation people. They are the most repugnant people on this planet.

That would take a supergenius level of intellect to successfully manipulate all those levels and groups all at the same time though. Look at computer programs, even the most efficiently made one gets errors and corruption creep in after a while (the NSA should remember that with their 'bulk' data collections, all that shit is gonna go like windows millennium edition eventually). The head of your pyramid could not afford to make even a single mistake either. how would that be possible?

That book by zionist supremacist Maurice Samuel is unfuckingbelievable. The entire redpill about jewish loxism from the mouth of the jew itself.

And it was written around the same time the race-mixed good goy loxist Kalergi wrote about creating a european union with the goal to 'create a mixed negroid eurasian race' and to 'replace the christian nobility of europe with a new jewish-spriritual nobility'.

All of that was written in 1924.

if they treated their bodyguards badly they wouldn't last for very long.

software engineer here
perfection is possible
its not that hard
most millitary grade shit and embedded systems are perfect

as in they could run forever without error