SNL

How HYPE are you for an entire show of Alec mocking Drumph.

Has has plenty of material to work with.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/10982/obama-says-hes-had-scandal-free-administration-aaron-bandler
youtube.com/watch?v=PzOf1rAIOrk
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/02/23/top-republicans-slam-obamas-plan-to-close-guantanamo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

like OMG im so triggered, those libshits are gonna get put down by the god emperor himself

did they ever mock Obama?

drumpf is fucking finished desu

SNL was never funny so cares werent.

I HEARD THERE WAS A SACRED CORD

Pls stop mocking daddy Trump it hurt my feelings

was obama ever a twitter trolling child?

Pol kids, Trump, and neo nazis literally getting cyber bullied to death by an unfunny tv show.

Wew lad.

>people said she was attractive

Why do they treat Baldwin with such respect when he done worse than Trump in terms of berating women?

They mocked obamacare a lot iirc.
And I like Trump, but he's a much easier target than Obama to be fair

would wood

He was frequently featured, but Obama didn't really give them much ammo. Whatever you think about him he was very calm and collected with no scandals during his entire time in office.

it's not even a funny impression.

fallons is way better

I thought we were supposed to be afraid of him this time? It seems to switch based on the time of day whether he's actual Hitler or cartoon Hitler

>proud liberals

I'm sure this world famous supermodel banging multi billionaire who has literal life-or-death control over everyone in the USA is shaking in his boots out of humiliation right now.

SNL is bread and circuses. But libtards are too stupid to understand that reference.

It's hilarious. Like, they think it bothers him?

So that must mean it affects what he does? Makes him break down into a sobbing mess for days at a time? That it gets him to abandon goals? To resign?

Wait, but, that hasn't happened.

He's been a lightning rod throughout the primary, throughout the campaign, throughout his presidency. And yet Shit Gets Done.

When do you think the SNL crowd will catch on?

What did all the other videogame playing Sup Forums browsers think when you told them?

>proud liberals

They're humanizing him.
it's 59d chess by Trump.

>no scandals

lmao gtfo

dailywire.com/news/10982/obama-says-hes-had-scandal-free-administration-aaron-bandler

His entire signature platform (Obamacare) was based on a lie.Fucking liberal zombies

This

I don't understand how people think it is possible to "mock" somebody who holds literally the highest position in the entire world

He literally achieved everything, he is the leader of the free world, what could you possibly do to "mock" him?

For starters you'd have to get someone actually funny or who can do an actual Trump impression, which Alec Baldwin is neither of

Then again I don't know what else to expect from the shills at SNL, a show that was never funny to begin with

Why would you ever be hyped for an episode of SNL these days?

It hasn't been watchable since the 90's.

Also, Trump is low-hanging fruit in regards to comedy.

he will not divide us

Please humiliate him as much as you can, I want to see Trump rain down on them

I want to see liberals for who they really are after so many years

He had a million scandals. You just were too busy being fed lies and misdirection by the media to ever notice. By the way, Guantanamo is still open.

BLM happened on Obama's watch, yet no liberal show on earth has ever forwarded that opinion.

Their Saint Obama narrative must be kept intact at all costs.

Obamacare isn't exactly as personal as him getting blown in the white house by his assistant or bragging about grabbing pussy. And even then they took shots at him for Obamacare, but there's not much funny things to say about "wow that wasn't as good as it could have been lmao" but I'm sure you're very objective about this and not just a triggered nazi.

>Muh Benghazi!

>I don't understand how people think it is possible to "mock" somebody who holds literally the highest position in the entire world
You can mock anyone on the planet. Being in a position of power doesn't shield you from criticism.

>I don't know what else to expect from the shills at SNL, a show that was never funny to begin with
SNL was funny, in the 80's and part of the 90's.

>inb4 Trump interrupts every broadcast channel for a 1130 pm Saturday night State of the Union address

See, that's a mockable meme.

But SNL has probably become too partisan to riff off that in a cold open. Imagine

>He will not divide us!
>Excuse me, can the men stand in the back so the ladies show up on camera?
>Excellent
>He will not divide us!
>Excuse me, can you give the people of color some space? You're being intrusive.
>He will not divide us!
[etc.]

America it's very funny

Again, SNL goes for the more personal shit like when Clinton fucked his assistant or how Bush.jr sounds dumb.

Alec's portrayal of Trump as a slobbering retard really isn't funny.
Whatever happened to being subtle and having witty jokes?

Not even a Trump supporter.

Can't wait to see Drumpf on Black Jeopardy

he has tiny hands and an ugly haircut. bonus, he has VERY thin skin.

>no scandals during his entire time in office.
He pissed off the Philippines so much with his mediation of their territorial dispute with China, that the flip President cancelled future joint military drills with the US and had a big ceremony where he openly declared his allegiance to China. Nice pivot to Asia you got there Obama.

No because that's RACIST

Trump's "feuds" are red herrings to distract people and divide their attention. People should've learned after the Hamilton feud eclipsed the Trump University lawsuit settlement. He could moon the press from the White House's front door and it would be a story for weeks.

That is what the viewers want. I mean maybe not you, but the majority of them

Did SNL even do any skits about this?

Like, the guy in the background keeps fumbling his gun? Or taking aim and getting distracted by a photographer thinking it's performance art? Or the ambassador ducking down to get a bottle of water, causing a shot to miss?

Or did they cut that to make time for more Hillary slobbering?

Hmmm... really makes you think

I think Trump is the only one who cares, likely cause he had ties to SNL.
As everyone has pointed out: SNL isn't really funny.
People who voted him in probably stopped watching it after the past year plus of Hillary shilling.

People insult Donald all the time but he only cares if he had ties to the event/person

Guantanamo is still open because the GOP rejected his idea to close it and threatened a vote to leave it open if Obama went through with his plans to close it at the end of his second term.

The people in power now are responsible for Gitmo still being open, not Obama.

Trump is such an unbelievable faggot lmao like nigga change the channel

Sounds like hilarity would ensue. Seriously, guys, are you fucking retarded? I'm talking personal scandals, they won't make a sketch about territorial disputes and cancelled millitary drills.

They're not edgy enough to even attempt that. SNL is all safe jokes. They won't make fun of an actual assassination right after it happened.

it's funny that trump actually gets butthurt over stuff like this

It was acually partially a tribute to the dude who wrote the song she's playing, he died that same week.

Here's some comedy gold for you

youtube.com/watch?v=PzOf1rAIOrk

I just feel sorry for his wife in all this

>SNL was funny, in the 80's and part of the 90's.

This is a shitty meme that needs to die

>I'm sure this world famous supermodel banging multi billionaire who has literal life-or-death control over everyone in the USA is shaking in his boots out of humiliation right now.
probably

And so the Obama legacy damage control begins.

SNL is selectively funny. "Best of" clip shows and skit spinoff movies mean we skip over the complete shit that most of the old shows are.

The only reason they do this is because Trump takes the bait every time

Rodrigo Duterte is such a crazy individual that they could have an entire show mocking him. The man is a literal cartoon.

name 10

Honestly, they wouldn't make a full episode if Trump wasn't so god damn triggered about it. He's got the thinnest skin imaginable, even Bush Jr who was constantly ridiculed by everyone took it like a man.

sorry for a golddigger?

>I'm sure this world famous supermodel banging multi billionaire who has literal life-or-death control over everyone in the USA is shaking in his boots out of humiliation right now.
Actually, based on his track record with these things, I'm pretty confident he is. He flipped the fuck out when Meryl Streep SUGGESTED he was a bad president on the Golden Globes. She didn't even mention him by name, and its an awards show no one really watches.

Dude is soft like pumpkin pie, he cares.

oooh, scandalous!...

ooooohh, samefag

I want to see Trump respond by delivering the opening monologue of Glengarry Glen Ross.

You know he would nail it.

Bonus points if he gets Bernie, Hillary and Jeb Bush impersonators to play the other realtors.

Because he's not "black".

they had Trump hosting SNL during his campaign. Their hypocrisy is infuriating.

See
If he *were* thin-skinned, we'd see these EPIC BURNs affect his performance.

They don't, so all you're left with is him having the reputation of a counterpuncher (cf. Nice Guy Jeb) and Democrats high-fiving themselves instead of doing anything that would actually stop the guy.

8 years and that's the best you can find?

>Fallon
>Funny

Fuck off, Jimmy.

He literally shipped guns to the Mexican cartels.

Like, that actually happened. And nobody went to jail.

That's Iran-Contra shit.

>longtime asian ally for decades
>openly declares allegiance with China all due to the actions of one US administration
>not a scandal

Hehe remember that time we invaded Libya and plunged it into permanent anarchy and then our embassy there blew up and we blamed a YouTube video for the deaths

Or that time we overthrew the President of Egypt so an Islamist party could take over and then screamed when the Egyptian military threw out the Islamists

Or when 1,000 more US soldiers died in Afghanistan for no apparent reason after the war was already over

Or when we gave a bunch of AK-47s to a Mexican drug cartel and they immediately shot an ATF agent to death with their new guns

Or when we bombed ISIS in Iraq while supporting ISIS in Syria and calling Russia war criminals for bombing ISIS there

Or when we started calling ISIS "ISIL" but ISIL's real name is IS but make sure you call it D'aesh

Or when Obama declared the PATRIOT Act as illegal and unconstitutional so he renamed it the USA FREEDOM Act and added a bunch of new surveillance powers to it and called Rand Paul a terrorist enabler for opposing it

Or when a trillion dollars in new spending on roads and bridges was approved and the money disappeared without building a single road or bridge for some reason

He tweets about how terrible SNL is everytime they make fun of him. EVERY time. He's insecure as hell, the president shouldn't give a shit about what a sketch comedy show said about him, he should focus on being the president.

Nigga, I was never a fan of Obama, I'm just telling you the truth

>washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/02/23/top-republicans-slam-obamas-plan-to-close-guantanamo/

>President Obama’s appeal to lawmakers to close Guantanamo prison camp is already drawing ridicule in Congress, where Republican leaders quickly slammed him for releasing what they see as an incomplete proposal.

>“His proposal fails to provide critical details required by law,” House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said in a statement Tuesday morning. “We will not jeopardize our national security over a campaign promise.”

The reason Guantanamo is still open is partisan politics. It has nothing to do with "national security" and everything to do with the GOP not wanting to hand Obama more victories for his legacy. It's hack politics at its most disgusting.

Meanwhile we're detaining who knows how many enemy combatants indefinitely without trial so Republicans could stick it to Obama one last time.

Show me where Trump blew a fuse.

Why don't they just call it Donald Trump Live?

He had Trump on his show so nazis love him

>That's the best you could find.
You must be literally retarded if you think the Philippines aren't a huge asset.

>if I had a son, it would look like treyvon

Are you prepared for the minor civil war?

And tweets take, what, two minutes?

Ok, you got the opposition president to spend two minutes on you. In exchange, he's heightened his reputation from "Help him: Praise. Slander him: Nothing." to "Help him: Praise. Slander him: Counterpunch."

Believe it or not, that helps him. That changes the calculation for anyone planning any other kind of slight against him.

They didn't call it George Bush live when they fucked with him every episode during his 8 year run. Oh right you weren't born yet my bad.

that could've been great, instead they focused on a fictional story about pissing/russian spy routine

He has more important things to attend to on a Saturday night, surely, than to watch and heckle a comedy show for parodying him.

He's the fucking president, not some teenager on Facebook

glad we finally got rid of that nigger-in-chief

>SNL
>Hype
Pick one. Who even watches that show right now? They've been in a new dark age since Hader was keeping it afloat.

unfunny kikes

slam

I have a feeling that VP Pence is doing most of the work in the White House, so Trump probably does have some free time on his hands.

>dat neck

wew lad

yeah fuck him for pointing out his son would be black

thats definitely worse than tweeting made up crime statistics to millions of idiots

Then he deserves to be made fun of for being an ineffectual boob and puppet of the Republican Congress' agenda

>muh arming terrorists in he middle east
>muh fast and furious
>muh flint michigan
>muh chicago
>muh trayvon
>muh I let BLM in to the white house
>muh Guantanamo
>muh the Philippines president called me a little bitch
>muh I knew about Clintons server
You knaw whatim sayin muh niggggaaaaa Obama be sick n shieeet hella scandalous aaayyyyyyyy fuck trump doe AYYYYYYYY

>Believe it or not, that helps him.

Holy shit, your entire post is a national treasure